Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I guess I should actually post my gamertag info at some point

steam: jimjones84

origin: slimpickenssa

I'm playing titanfall a ton these days, so add me if you want to watch me slidehop off of cliffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget your fancy bracelet!

You might need thermal paste like arctic silver, but if you're using the heatsink that comes with the CPU it'll already have thermal paste applied.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tip: get a semi modular PSU with cylindrical wires. Things are way easier if you don't have to tuck away half the wiring harness.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I still can't get over how good Skyrim Special Edition looks :stare:

I booted it up the other day but wasn't blown away by it like I was the first time I played it. Maybe it's time to go down the modding rabbit hole.

I installed the new 1060 and now tf2 hitches randomly in multiplayer. Drivers are up to date, so I guess I gotta screw with graphic settings until it stops.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But it's not region locked, so you guys get to play all the japanese dating sims your heart desires

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

oh i finished titanfall 2 it loving owns

can't really get into battlefield 1 though it's just not really my style getting bullshit noscoped from across the map by 10 year olds

that was pretty much why i stopped playing halo online back when reach was the new hotness

Multiplayer is way better in TF2 as well, even if I still get my poo poo pushed in on most games during primetime.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Rat posted:

e: I know this got posted in another thread, but since it's on topic here for the moment,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRYWinS_u8

If I skip over the foreplay and bj stuff can the video player go WHOA-HOOO-OOOOOOO?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Turn this black and white and I'd think I was watching the start of an infomercial for some nintendo accessory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtPIpXwpvs

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
New Shadow of War looks pretty good. I forgot how awesome the combat was in that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qyJqgG8cOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Witcher 3 is in there :chloe:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I never played a warham game other than that waterdeep boardgame. That was pretty fun. I'm not into roleplaying a bigender darkdwarf archer or whatever while rolling dice and drinking code red, though

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm still playing Titanfall 2

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

Everything you need to know about Doom 4 is that in doomguy's first encounter with the shotgun, he racks in a round in tempo at the end of a heavy metal stinger.

tbh doomguy was a more entertaining character in that game than most speaking characters

And the first time the story tries to show it's head with someone talking to him on a monitor, he goes "gently caress your story" and throws the monitor. id gets it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCckqclBoA

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capn Beeb posted:

Frontier Defense 2.0 when :colbert:

I think it'll get added in. They added live fire to the mode before this one, maybe FD2 is on the way in the next DLC pack.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cowboy elvis posted:

If we're admitting to uncool opinions, I think Unreal Tournament is better than Quake 3.

:same:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:siren: :slick: :siren: :slick: :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo

That last execution, gently caress yeah. I need to just waste an evening cloaking and running up on dudes so I can unlock some more.

Oh yeah, joining that Marvin faction asap

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Apr 18, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capn Beeb posted:

Live fire pass

Not Frontier Defense 2.0 pass

Something's in consideration, maybe on the may update with the Ronin and tone prime Titans.

quote:

Gamemode: Co-op Bounty Hunt

“Kill all enemy waves.”

Frontier Defense without a defense objective?

Seems like it’ll be about as harsh with enemy waves, includes resupply lockers and deployable unlocks; maybe the Engineer class equipment will finally get used?

Confusingly, there is data such as “money earned for a player Pilot/Titan Kill”

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capn Beeb posted:

I want to believe!

Oh yeah, and a little more speculation:

check out the far right picture, looks like a harvester to me. But given how they structured the image, probably won't be out until summer.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Oh god, who was he?

TwoWorlds

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you like the wallrunning stuff in Titanfall the new glitch map is awesome

oh yeah and the new modes coming out look great too

quote:

Marked for Death: 6v6. One member of each team is Marked as targets and both teams must defend their target while trying to kill the other team’s target. Once one of the marked players are killed, the surviving Mark’s team is rewarded a point. After a few seconds, new Marks are chosen. First team to 10 kills wins.

Titan Brawl: Think of this as Team Deathmatch with just Titans. 5v5 mode with Titans only [no ejecting] and respawning. Each kill counts for 1 point and first team to 30 points wins.

Iron Last Titan Standing: It's the Last Titan Standing you know and love with a few new rules. 5v5 with no ejecting and no batteries.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Apr 26, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

yeah i'm currently on a yacht relying on the wifi in the marina

it's.... not great

I'm just relying on comcast, 800 kb/s lol

:smith:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gg dudes, pubg owns pretty hard

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

Got the SAW in a squad game earlier. We rolled around as an actual fire team and wrecked dudes. poo poo was awesome and we got a win.

How fire team-y? Like Arma sperg lite calling out fire rates and bounding though contact? Did you call loa?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
See you at tha crossroads Darrow :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope you're using molotovs until beheadings are possible in the game

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:smith:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Next time I knock down a dude in PUBG i'm gonna start reading galtse over voice until he bleeds out or quits.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

As long as I'm not in your squad. If you do it while I'm alive I'm pulling a Two Finger/iKon

it only takes like 2 minutes to bleed out, we probably won't get blue walled/rolled up by another squad

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dude McAwesome posted:

Also, thanks to this thread I've been getting into PUBG. It's loving amazing. When it's fully developed and polished up it's gonna make so much money.

What's cool is they're not even out of early access on PC yet, but they still made 60 million already. Once it gets polished and ported to the consoles, they're gonna be rolling in dough(unless ea or ubi beats them to market after ripping off their idea).

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Am I the only one that's never had the game crash on me? I get hella texture pop(thanks unreal engine) and the framerate drop in the lobby and plane(smooths out in regular gameplay), but no other performance issues.

I probably cursed myself now :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

Ok for solo I guess. Wish I could use ADS tho.

Had to look that acronym up, but you can use iron sights/optics. Instead of holding the right mouse button, click it and you'll toggle to ADS.

e: oh you figured that out. Other good things to know if you're new to the game, right click on the map to set a marker that shows up on your compass, and hit tab if you're near stuff and it'll show up in an inventory on the left that's quicker than picking up boxes individually.

And frying pans make your rear end bullet-proof.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 15, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if ubisoft has any balls, theyll make the protagonist a black genderqueer woman

I'll settle for a big rear end Luke Cage looking dude

Side quest is you gently caress all their white women

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capn Beeb posted:

lmao

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base.

ten thousand years lmao

The comments are the best part.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And then you can shoot through the nonexistent walls, but the people getting shot don't know why they're getting killed in the middle of a school :downs:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not me

https://i.imgur.com/E0xxoom.gifv

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lol so is the game just full of retards trying to emulate this now?

https://i.imgur.com/E0xxoom.gifv

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just dropped in to post that. :getin:

Hopefully we can find enough people to play, though. PC was kinda dead last time I played a couple weeks ago.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it sucks that Konami cut off Kojima and pushed out an incomplete game. you can find parts of mission 51 on youtube, which is kinda cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4JIHh5Jqk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's a really loving cool level a little later in the single player. You'll know it when you see it.