Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
can i be a cool kid too?

steam : wangchungtonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

any minimalist computer desk recommendations? Something with bookshelf type storage would be cool. Just need something that's not too wide. I have that generic rebranded glass L-shape desk you see everywhere but it's too cumbersome and time to get rid of it.

I have a Samsung 34" WQHD, so it has to accommodate that. I like having my monitor sitting up high a bit, eye level. I noticed there's not really any desks with a built in VESA mount, will the attachable ones suffice for a 34"? I run a surface pro with a dock connected to my mechanical keyboard and mouse.

I use one similar to this.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/471391/Realspace-Folding-Table-4-Wide-29/

Cheap. Big. Sturdy. Lots of room.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
MGS5:PP - I had no idea I had to 'accept' all the challenge rewards.

So much poo poo to click on.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Life of an MSG5:PP soldier : I wear to god sir! I was standing right next to the tank when it just flew off into the sky!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's just like always. 2-4 dudes who dominate and everyone else just sort of dies all the time. Cap a flag?? WHAT??

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Third World Reggin posted:

So AGDQ just set a record for how much they raised for cancer the other day and it is still going up.

This is a speed run thing that is a week long and has raised over 2 million dollars to help fight against cancer.

Speed runs have become really loving dumb, but money for cancer research is good.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

the correct answer is stellaris

i just had a pre-space colony turn into a space colony, who then contacted me to inform me they were closing their borders.

three months later, after a massive planetary bombardment and occupation of their homeworld, they agreed to do things my way

trump 2016

I love when that happens near me or in my territory. It's a free protectorate for influence!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In case you guys missed it. The best game ever created in the history of mankind was 'early access' released yesterday.

Conan Exiles

by Funcom

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyY6JiMMv-c

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

This is quite possibly the most informative and helpful video on the internet.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Mass Effect 2 was pretty much peak.

Blow poo poo the gently caress up? CHECK!
Punch reporter in the face? CHECK!
Punch insubordinate follower in the face AS A PARAGON? CHECK!
Push rear end in a top hat mook off a ledge to his death? CHECK!
Bad dancing? CHECK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXR_0wO6GA&t=4s

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

which insubordinate follower do you punch in the face? i'm struggling here. grunt?

Zaeed on his personal mission.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
How many hours of space trucking did it take to become space romney?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Oh hey. Fallout 4 has a high rez texture pack now.

It is 54.7gb

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

loving glorious.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
EARLY ACCESS ROGUE

:fuckoff:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

The new Torment is pretty legit. Been a while since an rpg gave me that same wtf is going on sense.

drat. I didn't even know that was out.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pesticide20 posted:

Lmao you mean you'll by their next console, the Switch-U

When you see the Switch-U turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

Torment loving owns. I just mind raped a cult into believing I am their God.

God damnit. I want to wait till it's on sale to buy it. Shut up shut up shut up!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

cowboy elvis posted:

I started a ME2 FemShep play through today

Jennifer Hale owns as both renegade and paragon.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Really wish they would make an AP 2. Maybe in 20+ years it will happen like with wasteland.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'll get ME:A when it goes on sale with all the DLC included.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ElMaligno posted:

There are two guys in Nier Automata named Adam and Eve. I got legit mad at them not using steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y61kEyKAcQg

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bit late for that, you guys still gush over dark souls

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Starcraft 1 also had the benefit of Starship Troopers still being in everyones mind.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I've read pretty much nothing about the new Torment game. Now just 30 seconds into the game I know that it is 100% Game of the Year.

http://i.imgur.com/BpHOKJS.jpg

GAME OVER!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

How the hell did you manage that?
I agree though really enjoyed the game. And bear in mind just like the first your most important skill is probably the one to recall the past and intellect.

Go fast.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
"Real" space combat time delay and the distances involved would make for very drat boring TV.

The close up gun fights they did were rad as gently caress so they can have a break as far as the other poo poo goes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Tides of Numenara is good. You should play it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

AAA quality game.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2x8c-RFGnA

That boob armor lmbo

BF4 was good and fun I just had to turn the voice poo poo off.

The biggest problem with shooters is how often you run into people with aimbots and no way to kick them.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FastestGunAlive posted:

I decided to pick up diablo 3 for the first time in a year and give seasons a shot for the first time ever

Ask a goon for a quick 20 minute PL to max level.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys the new Torment is good. You should play it. Be sure to be ready to read a lot however. Also don't try to get the 'best' ending because poo poo can go any drat way you want and it's all cool.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
mods???

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bolow posted:

You remember when Counter-Strike blew up and like every other Half-Life mod was some derivative of that, all trying to catch lightning in bottle again? It's the exact same poo poo with DotA clones.

TBH those people wasted their time and should have focused on making Science & Industry clones

Firearms mod was loving awesome. :smith:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

Hey so if you have Utopia for Stellaris and go down a certain questline that keeps warning you to not advance over and over again they aren't kidding.

Now I have to get utopia and do this.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Did anyone else get a 25% off coupon for Torment on steam? I already have the game so I can't really use it.

edit : if anyone wants the coupon lemme know

ded fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 16, 2017

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Banime.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Deathy McDeath posted:

DOTA 2 has only one map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

then the wife hosed the roommate scammer to punish the husband

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In the early stages you should remove all the soldiers you can from cities without pissing your cities off and put them into one army. It's a stopgap but it really helps. Also don't try to take on everyone just pick one dude to gently caress with and make sure you don't try to take that god damned island while it has a big rear end army+garrison to fight you.

edit : for rome anyways