Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Pants Donkey posted:

The Girl Scouts are still vastly superior to the BSA, so this is likely the BSA just trying to appease fundamentalists who don't want their girls in that lesbian abortion-loving scouting program.

Seriously, if anything we need to start letting boys into the girl scouts because it's by far the superior organization and they might learn how to interact with girls as people instead of objects. Me and my brothers and sisters all did scouting and it was really obvious from day one that my brothers had the short end of that stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Yeah you can't actually merge the Boy/Girl scouts in America because they're completely different organizations. The girl scouts have the temerity to support women's rights and women's health issues which makes them antithetical to the boy scouts. I remember my grandma, who was hyper-catholic, refusing to buy my cookies because in her eyes the money funded abortions. :smith:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I dunno some of those British Artists are pretty good at dog ugly.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Too easy.

Sorry my image editing skills are not very good. :(

I was literally going to do this exact thing so I'm glad I kept scrolling.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I love this mostly because the baby keeps putting everything in its mouth and eventually mom just lets her eat the ribbon. Artist must have cared for small children before. :3:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

"Of course, of course... For now..." the devil hissed. The elephant was too stupid to realize what he'd done by bargaining away all of the children.

e: Tinsley isn't even doing that, it legit sounds like he doesn't want to believe ANY of the women EVER. I'm not sure how the hell he's written that many comics about it, or how he hasn't been told to quit that poo poo by his publishers, because he sure is defending all the molesters wholeheartedly and has been for weeks. And its tone deaf as gently caress. Who's nodding along agreeing "Yes, lets not believe the women!" except for... other molesters?

mistaya fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 8, 2017

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

loquacius posted:

In which Mark is shocked and disturbed to find out what Doug had been doing in that bathroom only seconds before they spoke (AGC)

This is exactly how I read it and then I realized it was a Lester.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

All I had was MSPaint, but it had to be done. :colbert:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

AnoHito posted:

Holy crap, there aren't any labels on this cartoon!

...I think I'm starting to get nervous.

:same:

Like... not even one TAX CUTS? Ben... Ben are you okay?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I want a comic where Robot Teddy Roosevelt beats the crap out of Robot Trump while yelling about national parks. :tbear:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Stultus Maximus posted:

You and the rest of your miserable party are going to hell you drunk son of a bitch.

Motion to make republican animal a goat.

As a lapsed Catholic I still just do not understand how people who profess to follow Jesus can ignore every single thing he ever said when it comes to politics. Jesus would have absolutely loved a strong social safety net. If there is one thing Jesus was unequivocally for, it was helping the poor and the sick.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

If people are giving you scented candles for Christmas then the problem may be that you suck too much to be worth putting any effort into. Or no one knows you well enough to get something decent for. So really, I'm not surprised.

Catholics in charge of health care has been tried and hoooooo boy is that a loving bad idea. For more reasons than you'd think!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Picnic Princess posted:

Am I the only one kind of annoyed by cartoonists using #metoo on drawings of perpetrators when it's intent was to give victims a voice?

No, I am also annoyed. While it's good to publicly shame the bad men it's not good to completely forget the women exist, except as props to the story about the men. Which is essentially what's happened. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I can't be assed to take the clickbait.

Also all the good* Frankenstein jokes were already made regarding Al Franken, so a day late and a dollar short on that one.

*They weren't good

• Locked thread