Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

FicusArt posted:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.

Figure 1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Though I disagreed with Bush on most things, I didn't *hate* him on a visceral level. If he were a friend's old uncle I met at a party I'd probably have had a fine time chatting with him.

I feel like a lot of people now understand the baffling visceral rage a lot of rightists felt over Obama, where every little thing he did was somehow grating. Feels a little hypocritical after years of "drat, can't you guys find one single nice thing to say about Obama" but here we are.

"Gee guys, cant you tell that both sides are just extremists and are actually exactly the same? You should be nice and exactly in the middle all the time like me."

Obama never threatened millions of Americans to be kicked out of the country because of the religion they practice or the country they came from.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Hawaii and Indonesia are "middle America" now?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

He also spent a lot of time around his white grandparents from Kansas. And yea, "middle" America wasn't a reference to geography but to class.

This guilt by association shtick is exactly why Ramirez and the McCoy's never stop harking on his education at a 'Madrassa' or having ever been in the same room as Bill Ayers.

Yes, Obama has had an interesting life filled with diverse people and spread out across multiple corners of the world. This is essentially the opposite of him being sheltered, or ideologically indoctrinated in a homogeneous environment for all of his early life.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Ularg posted:

Not all Trump voters are nazis, but all nazis voted for Trump.

Much like the Racist Tree, they are generic white-supremacists who dont ascribe to Adolf Hitler's fascist ideologies

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Hey could someone edit that red panels cartoon so that it references one of Churchill's lovely anti-India quotes?

quote:

I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place.

quote:

I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes

quote:

I hate Indians, they are a beastly people with a beastly religion.

quote:

It may be that, unwittingly, they[Jewish people] are inviting persecution - that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

henry you dense motherfucker

ObamaTMCare

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Randalor posted:

I'm confused. Why is there so much "The Emperor's New Clothes" references recently? Wasn't that the story where everyone went along with the story that the emperor was wearing clothing until a little child asked why the emperor was walking around naked? Isn't that almost the exact opposite of what's going on now with the media calling out at least some of Trumps actions?

The Emperor was conned into believing that the fabric his clothes were made of were so expensive and special that only special and awesome people can see them.

Anyone who calls him out on being naked is just one of the plebs who isn't special enough to see this totally awesome fabric that 100% exists for sure

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

21 Muns posted:

lol, good edit

this is gonna go right next to Bleached Bones in the best edits compilations

https://www.cagle.com/dry-bones/2017/04/syrian-pest-control

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

21 Muns posted:

CHRISTIANS AREN'T PERSECUTED FOR THEIR FAITH, YOU DUMB gently caress. That's MUSLIMS. You're thinking of MUSLIMS. You know, like, the people who live in Egypt? The country you're referencing? That you apparently know nothing about? :psyboom:

Jesus gently caress you colossal idiot. Copts have been persecuted into near oblivion in Egypt in the last half-century or so; to a greater extent than has happened since the original Arab Conquests of Egypt some 1200+ years ago. Whether it means being targeted by random acts of violence or by institutional government oppression there is a reason that Copts are only ~10% of Egypt's population but make up nearly half of the Egyptian diaspora abroad.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I was following him through panel 3 and then what?

Old man confuses talking heads on TV for "experts" and then proceeds to dismiss anyone who claims to know what they are talking about unless they agree with him

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Ramirez literally cant get a single thing right because the Emperor's bodyguards look like this

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

So I says to my editor "You gotta give me the fangs"

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Probably only funny to me:

:vince:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Retromancer posted:

WHITE PEOPLE SIT DOWN! GOOD ALLIES BE QUIET AND LISTEN!

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE EXPECTING US TO LEAD? WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD!
AND WHERE'S MY 'WHITE' ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION!?!?
:freep:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

After The War posted:

Guess you're never too young for that sweet, sweet Some Gizmo Money.

Ah yes my favorite book, a classic of the Western Canon. "SHAKESPEARE"

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Edit: Don't image leech.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Spiffster posted:

Image link that don't spoiler it. Still loads in people's browsers man.

Also image leaching from the looks of it

Are you sure? Its' coming up as hidden behind a spoiler tag on my end. Also lmao at "image leaching" on many levels

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Loading and showing are different. Loading, which content in spoiler tags does, still has the data pass to the user's computer and so through any filtering and monitoring. This is a work-safe thread, so someone at work would still have spoilered content pass through work monitoring, and it also will still be in the computer's cache.

Huh, I havent worked in an office with computers since ~2009 so my idea of 'worksafe' was still just making sure coworkers couldnt see what disgusting filth you're looking at with a casual glance over your shoulder

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Aw geez, I just realized that the Hemingway house is probably going to be destroyed.

I hope someone takes the time to rescue all those poor polydactyl cats...

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/08/mariel-begs-hemingway-house-manager-to-evacuate-before-irma/

:smith:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He really, really hates all Arabs in general and Palestinians in particular, and won't be happy until their last corpse is bulldozed under to make room for more settlers.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Anchor Wanker posted:

I sat here for like 5 minutes just trying to think of what to say to that.

I can't man, I just cant

Donate time or money to BDS, it helps make the disgust go away.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Keiya posted:

Kirschen got very angry about this. And honestly, he was right to do so, the blood-eating bit is just echoing old bits of racist bullshit.

The killing everyone part is accurate to his beliefs though yes.

Here I thought it was christians who were known for ritualized cannibalism

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

OR ELSE!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

PR stunt!? For loving what? You cannot simultaneously claim the NFL has tanking ratings and that taking a knee is for PR.

Holy poo poo does racism make you stupid.

:umberto:

e:fb

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Jesus christ this boy scout thing is a wonderful way of revealing which cartoonists don't actually read the loving news and just draw the first kneejerk reaction that comes to mind.

This has nothing to do with gender identity. They are just creating all-girl dens and a program equivalent to Boy Scouts for girls in 2019. There's not going to be mixed-gender dens or troops. There will not be "girl boy scouts." It'll be a different thing with a similar advancement route to Eagle.

Holy poo poo take five minutes to do some research, you lazy fucks.

So the boyscouts are still gender segregated christian supremacists and it still isnt enough for these people haha

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

I was in the boy scouts in Canada and one of our troop leaders was a woman and there was no creepy religious stuff or sex things. Just setting things on fire in the woods :shrug:

I understand that most countries beyond the USA also have similar mixed-gender youth programs, where it might be a little paramilitary but it's not got the weird vibe that people get from the Boy Scouts of America.

Dunno where the BSA lost their way.

You got lucky and had people at the lowest level of the organization willing to ignore creepy religious stuff mandated from the top down.

As far as the BSA leadership is concerned it was your troop leader that lost their way not them.

Or maybe canadian boy scouts dont have all that weird religious baggage

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

The USA murdered women and children and should be legally and rightfully executed for their crimes. AGC

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Trapezium Dave posted:

Is "Comey was totally in the tank for Hillary in 2016" a thing going around the US or confined to just Ramirez? I'd like to know which version of :psyduck: is warranted.

Republicans have always been at war with James Comey

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Never Forget

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

SwitchbladeKult posted:

The current sitting President has on several occasions literally insulted "ARE TROOPS" yet it's that darn NFL that hates the military. Yep.

:shepicide: WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS poo poo?!

A lot of people misunderstand conservatives when they say "Support Our Troops"
They take them to mean "Support the troops that serve in the armed forces of the USA military" when what they really mean is "Support Our Troops" aka anyone who fights in the conservative culture wars (especially by posting on the internet)

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

If a US soldier doesnt fall into ideological lockstep with their beliefs then obviously they are an emasculated traitor planted in the military by Obama to make America weak. You know, because conservatives hate "Political Correctness"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

• Locked thread