Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I'm
NICO-
TEEN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

Yeah, thinking about it it's this. The alt-right types seem to be content that America and Europe stay white and non-whites are kept out, while Nazis want to purge the rest of the planet.

I disagree, but then I wouldn't try to apply any uniform logic to any of them anyway. Nazi Germany wasn't planning on purging the planet of non-whites (hell, they were allied with Japan), rather the intent was to reach the kind of European and global hegemony that Germany would have reached if it had won WW1 (maintain & enlarge overseas possessions, annex large parts of Russia & Ukraine) and use divide and conquer tactics to use specific non-German peoples to suppress and enslave others. Meanwhile alt-right can vary from nazi-lite David-Dees-but-more-racist types to the kinds of Breivik who went on a spree against Norwegian kids and who also wanted his brethren to stop being anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli because the state of Israel is fighting the good fight. The only thing that really combines them is that they're racist and hateful and they know their views are not acceptable to wider audiences so they circlejerk in the alt-right forums waiting for the Trümpendämmerung to come.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:eyepop::perfect:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

heil hitler

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF & FACE TO BLOODSHED

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Time to nationalize Starbucks so government can use it to provide employment to all vets. Imagine spending ten years touring in Middle East and being awarded with a peachy waitering job, gently caress yes! :coffee::patriot:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

wtf I was just reading BBC article on aporkalypse and was greeted with this:

I don't know which one I find harder to fathom:

1) Tod Rall is quoted by BBC :psyduck:

2) Tart Roll works for Russian state media :psypop:

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Feb 2, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

You are in any way shocked Ralls contrarian rear end is bankrolled by Russia?

Not that! But that anyone would actually pay Rall for this poo poo?

I pity his editor

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I hope Stan Kelly's lawyers will rob Branco blind.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

quote:

Branco cartoon was stupid but this is just eerie, has Varvel ever watched any horror movies

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hello thread! What I have here aren't political cartoons per se, but drawings by a little Syrian girl from Palmyra that can have an impact. You can view them all in this gallery.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

snucks posted:

to be fair to dees, aircrafts are like 80% aluminum, and bees do use their brains on a daily basis.

hay fever is caused by pollum
bees collect pollum

OH MY GOD BEES CAUSE HAY FEVER WITH THEIR POLLUM TRAILS!!!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

Glenn Beck has spent decades radicalizing the right wing, he's no voice of reason

more like voice of treason amirite

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Alhazred posted:

I remember how O'Reilly was considered the far right demagogue, then Beck came and made him look sane and now the Trump administration are making Beck look sane.

:beck: needs to be updated to include :sad: at the end

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Device Squad"

Kelly seems to be getting mellow - first of all he's agreed to have the grandkid over in the first place, and secondly this has to be the first time that he's depicted Some Gizmo in a positive light

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

On one hand I could see Gorrell doing this, but on the other hand :drat:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

The left is hot and cool looking while the right are frigid and falling apart, AGC

ManlyGrunting posted:

The left looks like it's constantly shifting but it's ultimately stable and easy to understand. Meanwhile the right's policies mean that it will completely destroy itself within a generation, creating horrific worldwide consequences that they won't be alive to reap the consequences for. AGC

Sure that's an easy AGC but I hope it's meant to be a Gibraltaresque rock, i.e. stable and unmovable, but Lester is simply incapable of drawing some details like maybe a few bushes so it would look less like an iceberg.

Then again you can see the horizon through the cliff, so maybe he really means it to be an iceberg in which case I don't know what he's trying to say.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

I am guessing the lava lamp is meant to represent a fad that is the product of its time.

Either that or a potential fire hazard.

A lava lamp is a tasteless gadget that is in a permanent state of change. Which is why I think a solid rock standing against the sea of change would be a sensible opposite. But Lester can't draw if he meant that, or if he did draw it as an iceberg then he can't draw and he can't make sensible metaphors.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

How are all of you so loving terrible at this?

lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Also swamps are ecologically incredibly important, especially for migratory birds, so let's drain them all for peat!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

It's not a good rall because he's accusing the Democrats of doing things they aren't doing, or is presenting the Democrats as blindly enabling the Republicans when their actions have other reasons.

Ahem, the Dems aren't doing enough as long as they are not initiating an open rebellion and punching Nazis and so forth. Me? Oh I'm way too valuable for the movement to put myself at risk, I'm a cartoonist forums poster.
:goonsay:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Duke Igthorn posted:

I'm going to repost this so people who have you on ignore can see it too

:same:

c'mon, let's all participate

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

He ripped them a new one? In cartoons it usually means a dog bit your rear end, but I don't think that is Trump's fetish. Branco is terrible and gives these less thought than we do, so who knows.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Angepain posted:

well they're definitely not going in the "Artists" building

Not to mention "I.Q. Over 80"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Somfin posted:

Payne believes there's going to be a land war with Mexico.

But he's not wrong?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I'm the card deck label

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:q:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I like to think if I somehow became dictator somewhere I'd be one of the modest ones, like they one guy in Africa who was president-for-life but still only kept his rank of Flight Lieutenant.

And I'd like pick 3 medals of mine tops, that had kinda cool backstories, just to keep it minimalist and chill and show I have nothing to prove.

drat you are loving your career very badly if there's no rank progression in fourty years like with Colonel Gaddafi.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

What the gently caress are conservatives doing in public restrooms? :gonk:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jurgan posted:

Guys, I'm at work. Could we maybe put pictures of Lady Liberty getting reamed up the butt behind a link?

Could you just work at work?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

They really should be doing something about the Fiscal Cliff Road at Mt. Debt after so many accidents there over the last 8 years :ohdear:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

I bet Everett True punches nazis all the time.
October 1, 1917

Mr. True would also punch ethnic Germans and draft dodgers...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

further proof that Ben Garrison and David Dees are the same person

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

Is this supposed to make Trump look like anything but a total nutjob?
I mean the finger-pointing for a desperate scapegoat is so transparent but I guess we're supposed to say "oh gosh he's right"?

it's white house it even says so on the door, you'd think obama would get it

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

That Obama would make a pretty great avatar.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Cat Mattress posted:

So Garrison has a thing for sexy mare heads? There's this horsification of Ann Coulter, and the burkaed mount of the Radical Islam of Apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

oddium posted:

where did she find time in the day to vote 24 million times

Dems reuse the same forged ballots each year

• Locked thread