Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Orv posted:

I'll never be free of catching up on Paradox LPs. Good start so far.

You say that like its a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jeez Kiev has gone mad with power.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

cambrian obelus posted:

With all his limbs intact and attached.

Well lets not get crazy now.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

At this rate "becoming the Sultan" is going to end up being a euphemism for impending doom.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Does this mean it's flagchat time soon? :allears:

Why does everyone hate flagchat? Flagchat is the best!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Northern Spain is quite the hot little mess isn't it?

Hashim posted:

And that's the end of ck2! There's going to be an epilogue, to summarise the whole ck2 part, but after that we'll start on eu4.

By the way, this was Sayf's eldest son, the Sultan that will be leading us into the Age of Exploration, Discovery and Imperialism:

Yep, that's a 0/0/0

:lol: Your hosed.

ED: Really digging the LP so far. Looking forward to where we go in EU4.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

1. C
2. B
3. A
4. A
5. C

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

aqu posted:

1-C
2-C
3-C
4-C
5-C

That's it young man. No more SA for you until you improve those grades!:colbert:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

The League.

Let the old world rot, our destiny lies across the seas!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

HailedUser posted:

Though we control the gateway to the Great Ocean, we must secure our fortunes within the Mediterranean itself. We must establish a naval presence to protect our Trade Interests, particularly around our enclave on Sardinia and in Genoa.

Therefore, I, HailedUser of the League of Merchants propose using privateers to extract wealth from Mediterranean nations, in particular the Genoese.

I , Ikasuhito of the Merchants put my support behind this proposal. The other nations of the Mediterranean can't be trusted to spend their wealth wisely. So it should be taken from them.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I still like money, so I shall remain with the League of Merchants.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

TildeATH posted:

I propose we Explore and colonize these new islands Allah has delivered to us and continue to explore West of these islands to find a route to our Muslim brothers in China!

As I have already said, our destiny lies across the ocean. As such I Ikasuhito of the Merchants support this measure.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

All this talk about France is exactly why we need to get some overseas colonies up and running. If worse comes to worse we will need somewhere Allah's children can be safe and allowed to prosper.

Again I say let the old world rot!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GunnerJ posted:

Proposing the Grand Alliance policy: cultivate at least two military alliances, at least one of which must be with a Muslim power.

ETA: Advisory note, prioritize rivals of our adversaries (esp. France) as potential allies.

I Ikasuhito of the Merchants support this proposal. While I do commend Crazycrodude's longsighted proposal, our profits people are in danger now, so we must act immediately to safeguard them.

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 15, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Im sticking with the League. Why change a winning formula?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GunnerJ posted:

Proposing the Caribbean D.R.E.A.M. Act - Focus on nabbing territory in the Caribbean with an initial goal of establishing at least one self-sufficient colony* there.

*Based on what WilliamAnderson said, this means a Colonial Nation. (Thanks!)

(No idea how this actually works in game, lemme know if this is nonsense or dumb game mechanics wise pls :v: )

I, Ikasuhito of the Merchant's League, shall add my vote to this wise proposal.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Gold is still shiny. So im sticking with the Merchants

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GunnerJ posted:

Proposing the Naval Reconstitution Act: Bring our navy back up to its former strength as soon as possible, then expand it as feasible until it can beat France's navy.

I support this proposal. After all, how our we to conduct trade without ships and secure routes?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Painting of the Session of 1555

They should have sent a poet. So beautiful.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I dont care whose face is pressed on the coin's surface as long as coin itself is still gold. Merchants now and forever!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I must say, I'm very pleased about the great Waonoh empire continuing it's onward expansion. While at the same time I must voice my continued displeasure for the ever timid Japan.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Soup du Jour posted:

We have established a strong presence in the Caribbean, and it is time to look beyond. Al-Andalus's future lies in the great rivers of the New World! I propose the Riverine Colonization Act, mandating that we establish colonial nations around the two great rivers of the New World, with priority given to the Northern River as we have no outpost there. He who controls the rivers, controls trade. (basically create colonial nations around the Mississippi and Amazon, starting with the Misssissippi.)

He who controls the spice rivers controls the universe. I support this

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GunnerJ posted:

Heads up fellow Merchants: this is what happens when we try to rule like New Taifas. I warned you:

Agreed. The Merchants are supposed to be the party of pragmatism and profit. What fool thinks they can make a profit from war? At least the Riverine Colonisation Act has born fruit.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

WilliamAnderson posted:

I propose the Strengthen The New World Trade Act. The Sultan is directed to get each of our colonial nations up to ten provinces by any means necessary for the extra merchants.

Supported Bigger is better.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

paragon1 posted:

I propose the We Must Protect Our Tequila Act. The Navy must be brought up to a strength capable of defeating any European power and/or Morocco at sea.

paragon1 posted:

*loses disastrous war against morocco to gain colonies, is extremely weakened*

Hey guys lets declare a colonial war on Morocco!!!!!

They're still allied with the French, yeah?

Agreed on both accounts. What is with this obsession with fighting Morocco for land when there is still so much of it free for the taking?

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 7, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

How many wars against France does this make now, six?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/Otu0LkZ.mp4

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

It would be advantageous to kick the french north of the Pyrenees. Finally get some nice secure borders to make our profits in peace.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Crazycryodude posted:

Proposing the Made in al-Andalus Act.

Make every effort to build manufactories in any provinces with 20 development or greater. If there are no remaining provinces with >20 development, begin to develop provinces up to 20 as cheaply as possible and build more manufactories.

I support this proposal or any variation it turns into.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Hashim posted:

Nope, that's England alright.

I guess everyone would rather take their chances across the sea, rather than be squeezed between the Celts and the French.

England itself probably consists of Nothing But The King and his staff.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I'm really digging how the Red Turbans just took over Korea.

Still disappointed what a wet fart "aggressive" Japan turned out to be.

Crazycryodude posted:

Proposing that we extend Made in Al-Andalus into the new session, it's maximum production time.

Agreed

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jul 19, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

At last, the Iberian peninsula is finally whole (if not yet at peace). Now if maybe the French would stop being such dicks, we could get some real money making done.

Also nice to see that the people of Waonoh have finally figured out how to live away from salt water.

League of Merchants till the end of time.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Soup du Jour posted:

Proposing the Panamanian Control Act, mandating that we colonize or conquer the lands that once fell under our control at the southern end of America, before the French set our settlements ablaze. America is our continent, especially that region.

This has my support.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Unacceptible. Our navy continues to be unable to ensure the safty of our nation. Something must be done!

That looks to have bit them in the rear end.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

We cant let the Sultan destroy this nation, that's our job!

B - The Majils

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

CommissarMega posted:

Is the voting only open to members of the Majlis? If not, I'm voting A: to give power to the Sultan!

I was confused for a second. I forgot there's two of you.:v:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Well done people. Most of us have made the right decision in opposing this mad tyrant who would wipe away our ancient rights. Sadly not all have seen the light. Many in this very hall have turned their backs on our nation and given in to shortsightedness. We must be ever watchful for these traitors less they bring this great nation crashing down. To that end I have begun to compile a list of Twenty Two known traitors, so that we may know our enemy.

Sadly I dont have more time or I would have put little AVs on the sheet:v:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Hashim posted:

Well, I've already played through the Fitna, and the next update is probably gonna be really big. No way we're going to "win this civil war fast", unfortunately.

Shame on the Sultanists for standing with that madman. The coming blood will be on their hands, Shame!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

NewMars posted:

So I disappear during the early voting and come back to... this? By the light of Allah, What have you people done?

Just started a little civil war that will probably destroy the nation, don't worry about it. Everything is fine. Just go back to sleep.:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

:magical: