Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

drat thats sick he looks twice as old as me but im twice as old as he!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I liked it when all the newspapers gave him a 2% chance of winning

look at his hair ehehehe

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
even if we punch more people?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is The Trump Presidency Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wtf happened to the rogue potus staff tweeter acct?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Greenlit posted:

This poison thing keeps sticking in my brain, especially after finishing the book last night, and it just will not leave me alone.

I keep trying to rationalize it to myself. Why would a lovely narcissistic broke-brained man be afraid of being poisoned? I've come to accept Russian blackmail/assassination as just a joke answer, because I think Trump's mushy brains offer up a much more plausible explanation:

He's afraid of food poisoning. He thinks food poisoning is malicious and intentional and is someone trying to kill him.

So is it actual poisoning that he's afraid of, or a disgruntled employed nutting in his food or flossing their butt with a french fry or something? Cause the latter is not an unreasonable concern if you're an idiot loving rear end in a top hat to everyone except for your sexy daughter, and it would sure be a vector for regular old pathogens

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jan 10, 2018

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

same, except horny

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

they probably met on fetlife and then finalized it in person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

huh? so she did do an anal scene but it was gross and everybody hated it?