Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greenlit
Dec 16, 2004

A commonborn squire
takes the reins of a knightly order, and leads a wayward kingdom from the midst
of chaos. The masses yearn for a hero. I give them what they wish.

Flesh Forge posted:

See this is why I find the anecdote about "Trump's afraid of being poisoned" to be very credible. Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you :shrug:

This poison thing keeps sticking in my brain, especially after finishing the book last night, and it just will not leave me alone.

I keep trying to rationalize it to myself. Why would a lovely narcissistic broke-brained man be afraid of being poisoned? I've come to accept Russian blackmail/assassination as just a joke answer, because I think Trump's mushy brains offer up a much more plausible explanation:

He's afraid of food poisoning. He thinks food poisoning is malicious and intentional and is someone trying to kill him.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

NotWearingPants posted:

Remember that time that Trump was speechifying about the wall and he suddenly remembered the concept of ladders?

I can't find a clip of it atm, but it was a lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oP8H9nQKT4

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Greenlit posted:

This poison thing keeps sticking in my brain, especially after finishing the book last night, and it just will not leave me alone.

I keep trying to rationalize it to myself. Why would a lovely narcissistic broke-brained man be afraid of being poisoned? I've come to accept Russian blackmail/assassination as just a joke answer, because I think Trump's mushy brains offer up a much more plausible explanation:

He's afraid of food poisoning. He thinks food poisoning is malicious and intentional and is someone trying to kill him.

It could be that he wants to make sure that if he gets food poisoning, he has a deep pocket to sue. Mickey D's is one of the deepest pockets out there.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

How does eating McDonalds somehow stopped him from being poisoned though?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

CODChimera posted:

How does eating McDonalds somehow stopped him from being poisoned though?

get one of the ready made ones

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
If McDonalds poisoned all of their food, would anyone notice?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

my new dog posted:

get one of the ready made ones

They don't make them to order in the US?

And that doesn't even keep you fully safe, what if the delivery guy is the poisoner?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Maybe it’s just an excuse to eat burgs. :thunk:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

lmao so he's gonna go "the real wall was all around us, in each and every one of your hearts because you believed"

I just got sad because I realized he cannot string together a sentence that coherent

"The wall is.... well folks, what is a wall? A brick... bunch of bricks laid up. Laid up and down, stacked up tall. We are the bricks, we the American people of the United States. We will stop the illegal immigration of the drugs and the criminals. Through us. There will be no wall built because it already is built. Each day when we wake up and go to work. And let me tell you, a LOT MORE people are going to work now because of the stock market."

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ahhhh yeah, that's it! It was a rope.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

"The wall is.... well folks, what is a wall? A brick... bunch of bricks laid up. Laid up and down, stacked up tall. We are the bricks, we the American people of the United States. We will stop the illegal immigration of the drugs and the criminals. Through us. There will be no wall built because it already is built. Each day when we wake up and go to work. And let me tell you, a LOT MORE people are going to work now because of the stock market."

This has got to be breaking your brain doing this. Make sure you are taking care of yourself.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/gregorykorte/status/885579334504894464

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Nocheez posted:

This has got to be breaking your brain doing this. Make sure you are taking care of yourself.

I like to relax with a trip to McDonald's every day, then leering at my own daughter. I usually take some me time on the toilet and tweet a bunch of losers and haters. OH poo poo noooooooooooooooo

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

CODChimera posted:

They don't make them to order in the US?

And that doesn't even keep you fully safe, what if the delivery guy is the poisoner?
McDonald's delivery is kind of a new thing in much of the US. It's usually a third party company that would do that. He probably has staff go get it.

You can get stuff made to order, but only if you request it as such. They usually have a supply of most items ready or almost ready to go.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
A plexiglass sheet, 40 feet high and 6000 miles long!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

no it isn't. it's the only rhyme that's isn't a) insanely niche (e.g. chanin, danaan) or b) the name "shannon"

are you... are you the president?

what about Calamity Bannon

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

UltraRed posted:

McDonald's delivery is kind of a new thing in much of the US. It's usually a third party company that would do that. He probably has staff go get it.

You can get stuff made to order, but only if you request it as such. They usually have a supply of most items ready or almost ready to go.

You guys are way behind the curve.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

"I moved on her like a bitch"

Still trying to figure out what that means....

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

fishing with the fam posted:

If you combine all his statements on the wall, it's going to be 2 indestructible transparent aluminium sheets with Mexican-detecting seismic sensors to prevent tunnelling. It will be filled with nuclear (also transparent) to prevent people breaking through, and will have a railway track with choo-choos on top.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/bri_sacks/statu...agenumber%3D886

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I like this trend

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Reince Penis posted:

"I moved on her like a bitch"

Still trying to figure out what that means....

I attempted to make a romantic/sexual move on her as if she was a woman of lesser worth

In Trump speak

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951094078661414912

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:qq: The mean ole Courts keep blocking my racist agenda :qq:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

We

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Let the hate flow through you, yes.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

It's like he doesn't understand that slamming the federal court system is a dumb thing to do.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Which courts are higher than the Ninth Circuit court of appeals...?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This can't be real.

Oh God is this real?

Stop the train I want to get off.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Chris Fatt

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

poisonpill posted:

The 10th :shepface:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

poisonpill posted:

The People's Court, bitch.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

Had a patient that was a 400pound disgusting human with open sores on his legs and living in a hoarder home. Dude would poo poo in the shower while we were doing wound care on him (it was a dark time in my career) and took immense convincing to simply clean himself even though we were already in the goddamn shower. This man, worked at taco bell, and it completely stopped me from eating there since. Fecal tacos are real.

Thanks for all the help buddy. I really appreciated it. Doing much better now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

What do you think Trump would order at 2 am at The Bell?

I realize it'd be the hatefuck of eating for him, but we're spitballing here.

They don’t serve a taco salad, right?

I’m gonna go with two XL Grilled Stuffed Burritos, two nachos Bellgrande, and a Baja Mt Dew (malted).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

You don't buy Jack poo poo at red Robin

Fight me

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Everyone knows Trump Tower has the best taco bowls, damnit

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Greenlit posted:

So is it actual poisoning that he's afraid of, or a disgruntled employed nutting in his food or flossing their butt with a french fry or something? Cause the latter is not an unreasonable concern if you're an idiot loving rear end in a top hat to everyone except for your sexy daughter, and it would sure be a vector for regular old pathogens

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jan 10, 2018

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

1redflag posted:

Everyone knows Trump Tower has the best taco bowls, damnit

Trump's taco bowls will make you take a knee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

fishing with the fam posted:

I know a guy who could help but Trump probably skipped past that bit to get to the whale fights.