Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm sure he'll do well in prison

lmao what's that yello stain on his shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Sending positive energy to Durham. Send them packing from Durham like in Charlottesville and Berkeley!

Apparently no Klan ever showed up. One strategy they use is to intimidate towns into shutting down by announcing a march and never showing up so if you see anyone tut-tuting the counter protesters accuse them of being a Klan sympathizer

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

meaning actually "using" them. (guns)

I'm also stunned a Timothy McVeigh figure hasn't come out of the woodwork.

There was that guy who tried to set off a car bomb in okc

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Peel posted:

one of my minor formative political experiences was seeing how rapidly a 'libertarian' I e-knew abandoned his scepticism of government when it came to state security & intelligence forces operating against nonwhites

:shh: the reason they're anti government is because the government started helping out minorities

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

The anime and video game industries are a breeding ground for hyperconsumerism and reactionary attitudes. Socially retarded nerds build up their entire identities around these products and advertisements, which is why so many of them melt down whenever they feel like their identity is being "attacked". That "attack" being anything from having more minorities in leading roles to less sexualization in female characters. The video game and anime companies are absolutely complicit in all of this because they spent decades making these trash power/sexual fantasies and actively encouraging their consumers to engage in the video game/anime identity building. :capitalism:

why hello there Movies and TV industry 50 years ago

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Orange Devil posted:

Which is loving weird btw. CNN is truth in the middle as gently caress.

Not really. I live in a red as gently caress state and plenty of conservatives will respect you more of you stick with your beliefs instead of pussying out.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i mean this is ultimately why hillary lost lol she has no real values or beliefs beyond what is most politically convenient.

People talk a lot bout compromise and poo poo but with out conviction no one trusts you. who da :thunk:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Hillary had actual competency at the job and political experience. People instead voted for a loud strongman who openly criticized the idea of having knowledge and experience and mostly communicated in incoherent babbling and easily proven lies.

source your quotes

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Yes. Egypt, Libya, South Sudan, Syria, and Yemen will attest to her competency and experience.

Hillary's Libya plan did more to spread slavery than the csa lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Reminder that Hillary owned slaves

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Holy poo poo, I thought you were joking.

A common practice in pre-civil war times.

I wasn't joking about her spreading slavery better than the csa, Libya has open air slave markets lmao

http://www.newsweek.com/libya-eu-migrants-malta-declaration-slaves-583616

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/muchlibrary/status/900532810791964675

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

its gonna own when the feds botch the charlottesville terrorists trial harder than the bundies and protestors have to violently beat people who try to run them over lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

C2C - 2.0 posted:

:lol: that fuckin' idiot actually wanted more rear end-whippin.

nah she was talking poo poo because she knew there were people preventing her from getting hit again. It's a way to try to save face and punk bitch psychology 101

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

y'know I was expecting some stereotypical slapfight but holy poo poo :stare:

ahah yeah big blue got hosed up.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Kjoery posted:

so you know how that one protest group chanted "GEORGE SOROS WHERE'S OUR MONEY" & it was funny?

250,000 views :psyduck:

i fukken love brain worm infested internet

it owns lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

[Hungarian Rhapsody Intesifies]

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/901308743081754624

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

loving :owned:

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/901525565512925184

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jose posted:

jesus that crack

Yeah I hope that guys shoulder heals all hosed up

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Over Easy posted:

So, did that guy die?

God willing

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

shut up about the social dynamics behind video game nerds and post video of chuds getting owned.

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901910367239938048

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

What was fundamentally anti-social about it?

the death threats directed almost exclusively at women played a big part imo.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That's an example of elements being anti-social but not an explanation of why it's fundamentally anti-social.

because gently caress em thats why :buddy:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the mormons will crumble the moment people realize they're against caffeine

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

punch those who insult american alcohol just like you punch nazis

behead those who insult old rasputin

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this but sincerly

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Can I interest you in fifty billion varieties of poo poo IPA?

When your ouside of the PNW most companies actually use ingredient other than hops

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

entering into discourse with Nazi leads to wanting to punch th tbh

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/902242082936545280

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/thalestral/status/902614776269955074

gonna spam these headlines at journos lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Al! posted:

lol the phalanx was basically obsolete by the third century bc, u think those "western culture" idiots would have studied their classical military history even a little bit

I am the strong, lone legionaire (note: romans strength came from logistics and engineering)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Looting owns i wish i could go looting sometime. If i dont need anything i wouldnt even take anything, just offer to carry stuff for people with kids/the elderly.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lmao 250 dollars for a piece of plywood that takes like, half an hour max to cut into shape.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

looked up american front and found that they'd contracted augustus sol invictus (yes he changed his name to that) as their lawyer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus

dude is a pompous nerd

lmao everyone should just call him auggy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

most teenage girls can take teenage boys im a fight so i think the left having teen vogue more in their corner is a good tradeoff

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Al! posted:

if there were so many teenage fascists, then how come bow tie sales are in the toilet

make bolo-ties the new symbol of the left imo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Montasque posted:

Video games are at their core fascistic male fantasies. Same with Anime.

To secure the future of this planet we must ban both.

gonna make a russian civil war rpg

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

like the closest I can come to a good new name is "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things Day" but that's kinda unspecific

nothing wrong with a multi-use holiday imo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I debunked the "reporter" angle that JR was going on & on about. Pages ago.

Guy is an alt-right poo poo-stirrer.

otoh counter protestors should start holding fake cameras so they can accuse the alt-right/police of victimizing journalists since if you have a blog your tottaly a journalist.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Did you know we have police to stop that?

yes because the cops were so active in charlottesville what with them doing:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I post on Something Awful don't I?

I did Google it, and nothing came up about violence at a Jefferson statue.

you are dumb as gently caress lol