Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i don't want these people to die but i also find their stupidity blowing up in their face extremely funny

so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

emoji posted:

You're a retard.

i made you a helpful guide

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

For Boomers and people born around '42-'46 it means becoming dumber. Because the lead poisoning made them stupid when they were young, and the dementia makes them dumber yet.

That's why Donnie is functionally mentally disabled.

tbf trump wasn't exactly the brightest bulb to begin with

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

I hate hillary and even im getting tired of his "but Hillary" BS

Suck Zone Shrugged

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

curufinor posted:

what i'm getting at here is that a second american civil war will end in nuclear fire, even if they begin in the most civilized fashion
it won't begin in civilized fashion, it'll begin with horror

no it'll begin as stupidly as possible

like the president just letting a huge one rip on a baby's grave

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Volcott posted:

Obama tried his best.

in the worst possible way, he sure did

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Volcott posted:

You're welcome to try to become the first black president of these united states if you think you can do better.

fine maybe i will!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

idk they won't let me call her cell in guantanamo :shrug:

jk, i haven't pushed the issue for fear of sounding like a smug rear end in a top hat, but it's safe to say she's experienced some trumpgret
her first sign something was amiss was the day after the election she showed up to work all chipper and her gay and black coworkers were on the verge of tears and looking to commiserate with her

she's not an idiot but she's very naive to politics

no i think idiot is a fairly safe bet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

got any sevens posted:

the united states is a lost cause, abandon the sinking ship, dgaf about the electoral college

the usa never had a cause to abandon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

you gotta wait for more people to personally start being effected, massive cuts usually take a little while for their effect to be fully felt

they're usually felt when a democrat takes office, the gop has done this over and over

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

corker: i am Very Upset about trump *votes in lockstep*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Sure but also going well gently caress them who gives a poo poo about people who could absolutely be reached and are just in a bad spot is a Bad Look

on the other hand, gently caress them who gives a poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

burn their lungs in power plants after they die.

lungs are the power plants of the body, all that coal will only make them more powerful

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grape posted:

Funniest bit from the USAToday article.

"The Trump supporters we met were uniformly intelligent, well-informed and articulate."

lmao this is how racists try to describe minorities non-racistly

that's low insanely low the bar is now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

a dude down the road from me has had an amazing meltdown over the course september -> now where he has repainted the side of his house a dozen times to keep putting up different poo poo there. right now it has an unironic 'dumbocrats' and he has only purchased MORE trump 2020 flags to fly.

ignoring the trump flags, painting dumbocrats on your house is amazing imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Republicans will win an election at some point and Republicans either actively don't want good things to happen out of fear/inertia or because they just want more money for rich people or some combination of both.

this also describes democrats

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

lol federally mandated superspreader events

you can't crush a union without breaking a few thousand easily-preventable deaths

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

Trump was also the one that brought $2000 checks into play in the first place, lmao.

President Manchin is a dumbfuck and bringing the whole party down because he wants the worst for West Virginia, lmao.

but if you ever suggest ousting him boy do liberals throw a shitfit

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Holy poo poo shut the gently caress up about AOC and M4A votes and poo poo in this thread, there's like 3 succ zones now take one of those over. I'll kill this thread before it becomes the new home of tedious circular Dore fights

source your quotes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SchnorkIes posted:

Mostly just trying to justify policies that don't help the people I hate, white lumpens aren't in the working class lol

who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dustcat posted:

let me hurt some feelings while i have a minute!! the power company doesn't owe you power you loving losers

*resigns, wife gets fired*

i regret nothing

has there ever been a post that started with some variation of "time to drop some TRUTH BOMBS" that didn't end up being either a) insanely basic information everyone already knows, or b) aggressively wrong