Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug
Guys you really ought to be working to educate the woman who hates the idea of poor children getting Christmas presents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

https://twitter.com/BernBrigade/status/825809589371273219

BernieBro realizing that maybe Trump will be worse, after all

now this. this is the real poo poo right here

yeah yeah rurals aren't stupid they're just uneducated dupes that deserve to be treated like children blah blah

but this? I dare anybody to defend a berniebro that voted Trump lol

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

uber_stoat posted:

not exactly on topic but I thought it appropriate.

https://twitter.com/Anna_D_Plorable/status/906901168059797505

mega dittos from the pile of sodden trash that used to be my home

long time listener first time regretter

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

yorkinshire posted:

This kind of poo poo was all over Facebook during the election. A family member told me he let a homeless woman live in Trump tower rent free who he met when she was panhandling. I had to explain someone who lived in a solid gold apartment in a tower with his name on it was not some kind of Jesus figure.

It's not just Trump, I hear poo poo like this all the time about Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and other rich fucks. It should be self-evidently obvious that you don't become a billionaire by being the kind of person who gives poo poo away for free to the needy, but Americans just really want to believe only good people become rich, or at least only smart, deserving people. Maybe because the reality is just too depressing and would require too much work / violence to fix.

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

man this guy must really hate the browns

the cleveland browns, I mean. since he lives in PA

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

HAVE A GOOD TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

So to summarize:

- Their mindset is stuck in the 60s when all you needed to do to be successful was be white and male and show up on time
- Capital has moved on to greener pastures and they're too dumb to realize it or too poor to follow
- They're too socially / emotionally retarded to reach out for help or form communities to work through their problems
- Guns are cheap and everywhere

it owns that this country has this massive horde of armed morons full of mental anguish without any constructive form of release and nothing left to lose

also I counted at least 1 MAGA hat