Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

In Training posted:

There's probably less people they would tick off with a reset than people who wouldn't buy it because you needed to play 200 hours of Destiny 1 to play 2.

The third option is to give people a strong enough character to start Destiny 2 if they don't import characters from Destiny, sort of like the "get right to the level to start the expansion" boost you get with recent WoW expansions. That way Destiny 1 players can carry over their progress while new Destiny 2 players can jump right in.

That said, I don't think they set up their system for much more character growth, so even if things do carry over, I think they need to change things. The subclasses, especially, feel like they'd just get bloated if they tried to add more abilities to each one, so they're probably going to need to do an overhaul of the class and progression systems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CJacobs posted:

"It's our hope that everyone who plays will have a wide variety of fun experiences as they explore".

...but only if you fork up 20 dollars, otherwise it'll be the same as everyone else's

God drat it, Nintendo. These days you gotta hide your bullshit DLC behind euphemisms. It's not 2012, man. Get with the program.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CJacobs posted:

For me personally it's because they are acting like they are doing the player a great service by creating more content for a game that's not even out yet and charging money for it

It's also because of the "season pass" thing where they want you to fork over money for some really vague promises.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I said come in! posted:

This is nothing new, this is how the game industry has worked since the Xbox 360 came out.

Yeah, I think it's just sad to see Nintendo getting in on it, too.

I also think Nintendo is showing a lot of hubris right now. Rolling out a paid online service when so far their online has been garbage with maybe the sole exception of Splatoon, for example, and announcing a season pass like this for their only strong Switch launch title with almost no details about what it contains and which includes day one DLC, etc.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I said come in! posted:

There was also that Fire Emblem game on 3DS where you had to buy multiple copies of the game to get the full single player.

That's not a good comparison. Birthright and Conquest are both full-length Fire Emblem campaigns that are like 30+ hours each, each with a full roster of characters and separate maps. That, and you got half off of one if you bought the other, so you'd get like a 60-hour game for $60, which seems fine by me.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I got a 140 hour game for $80

Nintendo is capable of good and bad DLC. I just think this Zelda one is one of the bad.

I never finished Revelations. I think I loved Conquest's maps so much that the maps in Revelations just weren't any fun for me. I should go back and finish it, though, I was really close. I think I was also kind of sad that I wouldn't get to use my own team for any of the story DLC maps because they all gave you pre-set characters to work with. I made my army on Revelations ridiculously strong because I knew how to work the system by then and I was hoping there'd be some super tough DLC maps where I'd actually need that strength.

But yes, I agree. There's good and bad DLC and this Zelda season pass shows every sign of being the bad kind.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 14, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Phantasium posted:

Does anybody actually know what constitutes hard mode or is there just a lot of hand wringing because you assume Nintendo will gently caress it up?

If they pulled a Master Quest it seems like it'd be worth it. If it's just a Hero Mode thing though yeah that's dumb.

I'm not opposed to them adding a Master Quest-style hard mode in post-launch DLC, of course. But right now we have no idea if that's what it'll be or if it'll just be like Hero Mode, and they're asking people to buy the expansion pass basically on faith that it'll be worth it.

I also don't really have a problem with season passes, just with season passes that tell you close to nothing about what they actually contain. The Witcher 3's was fine, because we had a good amount of detail up-front about what Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine would consist of, but this announcement is just so vague that there's no way of knowing if it's worth your money or not.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Like, it's not like you can never make jokes about race, but "when it's OK to be antisemitic" is "never, dude," which is the same answer for "When is it OK to be racist?" or "When is it OK to be misogynist?" and so on.

There's a difference between a joke about race and a racist joke. There's also a difference between a joke that makes fun of Nazis and a "joke" that just looks like some people being antisemitic.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I mean, on the one hand: I'm glad he acknowledges that Pewdiepie went too far. But on the other hand, why are you jumping on Twitter to defend a joke that you didn't even know the details of? I'd be pretty embarrassed, too.

I don't mean to dogpile, Boogie seems like a generally okay dude, but I dunno, know what you're defending before jumping into a controversial topic?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

In Training posted:

In an alternate universe I've been playing Persona 5 since midnight last night and haven't peed yet

I have to go on a trip for work the day after Persona 5 comes out :negative:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's pretty weird that PewDiePie joked about rape, Mexican people, black people etc. for years and years without any reprisal, but the second Jews are brought into it (and as far as I can tell he himself wasn't even the one who said anything, he just reacted to some guys holding a sign) he gets dropped for that, and that alone. Anyone know how that works?

He did get called out on the racist and rape jokes earlier and stopped using them as of two or three years ago, as far as I'm aware (I don't watch his videos, so I'm going entirely by what I've heard). He even put out a video a year or so ago apologizing for having gotten his start doing hurtful jokes and claiming to have grown. They were also before he had big partnerships and sponsorships, and before YouTube was taking such a big interest in working with him personally beyond just hosting his videos, so there was nobody other than his audience (and advertisers, to be fair) to drop him in the first place.

That, and this stunt carried it out into the real world, so I think the average person has an easier time seeing its severity. He also paid the guys to make that sign, so he was involved personally.

That's not to say that he wasn't lovely as hell for the rape jokes and racist jokes, but he hasn't done those lately, and definitely not since securing contracts with companies like Disney who'll rightly drop him for stuff like that.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 14, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I guess I'm just curious as to why entertainment companies think 'jokes' about women, hispanics, blacks, asians, etc. are either perfectly fine or begrudgingly overlooked, but Jews are completely off limits.

My assumption is that his time getting by on rape jokes and racist jokes is long enough ago (in internet time) that Disney and YouTube figured it was in the past and no longer relevant (though I'm not sure I agree with that). Had he gone back to those now, he'd probably have been dropped, too, or if he'd been still doing nothing but screaming rape jokes last year, he wouldn't have been contracted in the first place.

That's just a guess, though. Maybe you're right that there's some sort of double-standard, but I think the timeframes here are more likely the relevant part.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I dunno if you're trying to hint at some sort of Jewish conspiracy thing or whatever, but context is important here and probably has more to do with why Pewds got slapped than exactly who he decided to target. Turns out Disney cares more about things he's doing right now than things he did three years ago and has since apologized for (apparently not very sincerely, given this).

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If that sign had said 'I LOVE RAPE!!' nothing would have happened to him.

That's a patently absurd claim. I'm not about to say that we live in a society with anything close to equality or true justice, but coming in here trying to say that the only reason Pewdiepie got punished this time is because he targeted Jews is insane to me and smacks of "Jewish conspiracy" nonsense.

People definitely called Pewdiepie out on his rape jokes and racist jokes back when he was getting his start. It's why he stopped doing them a couple years ago and released an (apparently insincere) apology video. If he was still making all his videos based entirely on running around screaming about rape, I don't think YouTube would've been foregrounding him so much in the YouTube Red ads, or that Disney would have contracted him for anything.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Okay I should post about video games, I'm sorry everyone.

I'm towards the end of Nioh's first playthrough and it's really good but I'm starting to feel the lack of enemy variety. It's a real drag on the game's fun and it really needed five or six more enemy types to spice up the late game.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh. Well, I'm sorry I'm not very knowledgeable about white supremacist online lingo, but... It's cool that you guys are? Somehow?

Haha, cool good faith argument tactic, where you try to imply the people who disagree with you are, in fact, bad because they happen to know a thing about something that is bad.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It really is weird and unhealthy to focus so much on groups you (purportedly) dislike online, but then again this site has a dedicated Star Citizen hate subforum sooo...

Okay, two things:

1. Knowing something about something doesn't mean you're focusing on it. For example, knowing how hate groups operate online is helpful in fighting them.

2. Try to remember context in your assessment of why this particular stunt got Pewdiepie fired and not the offensive jokes he made several years ago and has since stopped making in his usual videos. That very likely has more to do with why this particular stunt got him fired than which group he targeted. Unless you can find examples of Disney not firing people for offensive jokes about other groups or about rape, I think that reaching any further than "Disney cares more about what he does now, while he represents them, than what he did a few years before they hired him" is tough to do.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I am comfortable saying that Andromeda probably isn't going to be good. I hope I'm wrong, because I think the idea of a game about exploring an unfamiliar galaxy to find a home for a diverse collection of species fleeing the potential destruction of their own galaxy is great. I want to have quests where I have to deal with the native species, find out how to make life better for turians and quarians, who need a very different environment from the other species, deal with new and unknown alien wildlife, all of that cool poo poo.

But I know they're going to gently caress up the story by focusing more on Ryder's dad and also ~*~ancient precursor ruins~*~ to the exclusion of the cool "explore the galaxy" stuff, and the almost total lack of gameplay we've seen so far makes me really worried that there's just nothing to show off. We know that, if BioWare has something they're proud of, they're not afraid to show it off (see: the tons and tons of prerelease gameplay footage from Dragon Age Inquisition), so why have we seen a grand total of five minutes of Andromeda gameplay even though it's coming out very, very soon?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well thanks for reading Stormfront so I never have to, I guess.

Man, you don't even gotta read Stormfront anymore. It's all on Twitter. That poo poo's inescapable anymore unless you swear off social media (which, to be fair, would probably be a good idea for a lot of people, myself included).

suuma posted:

Personally I don't really care about ME:Andromeda because ME was already a trilogy that ended. "Well it's about another part of the ME universe" is sort of like having a Star Wars movie with no ties to any of the central Star Wars characters.

I'll probably still play it.

I do think this is about the best setup they could possibly have for another Mass Effect game. It lets them ignore the galaxy-changing ending choices from ME3 but still continue on without having to resort to prequels. That part, at least, is really smart. And if they can deliver on the promise of the story's premise, I'll be thrilled. I'm just incredibly skeptical.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

I was under the impression ME:A was more a small-feel story where you actually did help other aliens out and help colonize poo poo but if it veers into "CHOSEN ONE" bullshit and LEGACY OF YOUR DAD crap it'll be a big disappointment. I hated DA Inquisition for that reason and generally have become tired of the "YOU ARE THE ONE" formula. Witcher 3 was kind of a nice change of pace because you weren't the sacred cow, Ciri was; you're just a hunter with too many years on you and a purse that needs filling with gruntwork.

Yeah, the small-scale story thing is exactly what I hope Andromeda is. If the "legacy of your dad" and "mysterious ruins" parts are just plot threads in an overall story about trying to establish a colony in this galaxy then I'll be really happy, but that's the kind of stuff that really threatens to take over the whole plot.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What's 'exactly what I was looking for'? Naziposting tips? Because that's apparently all you guys seem willing to give.

You're ignoring lots of arguments as to why Pewdiepie is being punished for this and not for his earlier offensive jokes so it's not our fault you think we're only here to tell you how to post like a Nazi.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Not my fault you refuse to argue in good faith.

'Easier to screencap'? Get the gently caress outta here lol.

I didn't make that argument. Here's mine:

Harrow posted:

He did get called out on the racist and rape jokes earlier and stopped using them as of two or three years ago, as far as I'm aware (I don't watch his videos, so I'm going entirely by what I've heard). He even put out a video a year or so ago apologizing for having gotten his start doing hurtful jokes and claiming to have grown. They were also before he had big partnerships and sponsorships, and before YouTube was taking such a big interest in working with him personally beyond just hosting his videos, so there was nobody other than his audience (and advertisers, to be fair) to drop him in the first place.

That, and this stunt carried it out into the real world, so I think the average person has an easier time seeing its severity. He also paid the guys to make that sign, so he was involved personally.

That's not to say that he wasn't lovely as hell for the rape jokes and racist jokes, but he hasn't done those lately, and definitely not since securing contracts with companies like Disney who'll rightly drop him for stuff like that.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I wish Horizon: Zero Dawn had gone for an at least vaguely interesting gameplay premise instead of being "Far Cry, but with robots." I mean, poo poo, there are even towers you climb to put icons on your map. That's something even UbiSoft knows people are getting tired of.

I like the idea of its setting quite a bit--verdant, overgrown post-apocalyptic settings are great. It's one of the reasons I love Hyper Light Drifter so much. But everything about the gameplay, from the generic "open world" design and the Far Cry-style crafting and skill trees and all of that, just turns me right off. Maybe it'll be a gem. Shadows of Mordor should have, by all rights, been a generic, lovely Arkham clone but this time there are orcs, but instead it was really fun and had some cool unique twists.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

What does it say if the big reveal behind Horizon does in fact line up with the fake spoiler leaks that were circulating around a month ago and it was just that that apparent from the trailers?

What big reveal would that be? I don't mind being spoiled, I'm probably not going to play it.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

(Might be a spoiler in retrospect if it turns out to come to pass) You are a robutt the entire time. Or at least an android. Cyborg. Half-person, half-machine.

I mean the main character's name is Aloy.

Hahaha I hope that's true because that'd be such a gloriously dumb twist. I sorta doubt it, but man I'd love it.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

At least thanks to MGSV it won't be the biggest plot twist a huge amount of people called from the reveal trailer this gen.

Seriously. I (and a lot of other people) called it from the very first story trailer, as soon as Miller said, "What about him?", and then the camera zoomed out. They gave it away right then.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Blackfyre posted:

I do wonder what Videogames does for a living from time to time. My other half likes games but is pretty specific about what she plays but theres a lot she likes to watch me play. If I play something that doesn't gel with her though she gets bored easily.

Same with my girlfriend. She really likes to watch me play certain games, but tunes out for others. She loved Uncharted 4 and has offered to buy me the HD collection of Uncharted 1-3 so she can watch those. She also loves watching Zelda games. I think she wants to play Zelda herself but she doesn't enjoy video game combat, so a good part of the game just isn't any fun for her, so instead she helps me solve puzzles. Plus she has a tough time working with player-controlled cameras, so she might try Link Between Worlds, since I think 2D would at least cut that part out.

The last game she actually played was The Witness, which I bought for her soon after it came out and she loved it and 100% completed it. I was happy to watch her do that one because I get easily frustrated by puzzle games and really don't want to play them myself. I'm planning on buying her Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker soon because a) it's adorable and b) puzzles with very light action seems like a good fit.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

re: webcomics does anyone know why penny arcade was so successful because even when I was a 13 year old with terrible taste in everything I thought it was bad

Clearly I had worse taste than you when I was 13 because I was way into it. It took me until like college before I didn't at least chuckle at it anymore.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

How far am I in Nioh if I just beat the toad

this game is the best

About halfway.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Anyone ever read It's Walky? I have extremely vague memories of it but basically the creator used to make a goofy comic strip about roommates and had some throwaway gags about aliens and an organization that deals with them, and then decided to make a spin-off entirely about those aliens and the alien-fighting organization that got very serious despite having a godlike figure who looked like he was made of cartoon Swiss cheese.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

Yes but also it's only the second best, behind FFX-2. Anybody who still says 6/7 at this point is deluding themselves. Search your hearts, and you know it to be true.

Nah, to this date no (numbered) FF has had as great of a character-driven story as VI. I replayed it recently and I'm still surprised at how (emotionally) mature it is. I like VII but, eh, VI and IX or bust.

FFX and X-2 have the best gameplay, though. FFX's turn-based combat owns, and X-2 is the best iteration of the ATB system easily.

I say "numbered" because Tactics has the best character writing in the whole series and probably the whole goddamn genre just for Delita.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

I think FF6 was a really important game and it did a lot to advance the narrative RPG as we know it today, but in relief there's an almost constant air of inconsistency in setting, characters, and tone that makes it difficult for me to see as very emotionally mature in 2017. Like you have medieval knights speaking chivalrously besides ninjas and mechs on ghost trains, which cool as it may be, kind of stretches the limits of plausibility, and worse, demands to be taken with utter seriousness.

I think it does a pretty decent job with setting consistency when you factor in the conceit of "Empire using magic it doesn't understand to power technology." I agree that it doesn't get across some of its ideas as well as it could, though, and has some tonal inconsistency, at least in the World of Balance. Like, the Phantom Train, for example. It's treated kind of lightly, but that seems to be, for all intents and purposes, the setting's psychopomp--it is the thing that guides the souls of the dead to the afterlife. And it's kind of cool that it's a train! I wonder if it changes forms to make sense to the dead, like if it became a train when steam technology became commonplace because that's how people expected to travel. They never really touch on that, though, or just how important that train is. Cyan, Sabin, and Shadow getting on that train is the rough equivalent of going to the Farplane in FFX.

When I think about its emotional maturity, I'm mostly thinking about the World of Ruin part, which I think does a great job (especially given the time when it was written) of exploring how people deal with loss. It does stumble at times, like when Celes finds a bandana on a seagull and somehow intuits that Locke is still alive, but its themes are communicated pretty effectively on the whole.

Lurdiak posted:

I guess 9 would also be a good choice since its whole gimmick is cramming in as many references to the previous entries in the series as possible, but it's not that super great a game on its own and has some weird side mechanics that I don't love. It's also the game where the over-abundance of cutscenes started to really become apparent.

FF9's gameplay is rough, but I'd argue its story, setting, and writing are great. Like, I don't feel like it necessarily crammed in references to earlier FFs so much as it acted like it was an early FF. We see white and black mages walking around in their classic costumes all the time in, say, FF4, and that's exactly what FF9 does with them, though with a few twists. I like the choice to make black mages engineered weapons of destruction, because it sort of makes sense--in any FF, black mages only ever use magic to kill and destroy, so what if they were built for that purpose? It also makes a big deal about the summons in the main story like FF4 did, which was sort of a throwback at the time but has since become sort of a staple (FF10, 11, 14, and 15 all feature classic FF summons as major plot elements). Aside from a throwaway gag about a guy with spiky hair using a big sword and a villain inexplicably named Garland, I can't really think of anything in FF9 that felt like an unearned "wink-wink, nudge-nudge, remember old FFs" reference.

I think it also does an incredible job of infusing character into its world. The dialog (with the exception of a single digit number of poorly-translated lines) feels lively and often really natural, while having idiosyncrasies for each character in a much better way than, say, Chrono Cross. And that applies to random NPCs you see in two cutscenes or standing around towns, too, which is awesome.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

If you wanted to introduce FF to someone with no experience with the series, what game would you start with?

Depends on the person. If they're already into JRPGs to a certain degree, maybe FF6. I think it being an SNES game with some still pretty SNES limitations, it might have a bit of a curve to get over for someone who is totally new to JRPGs, and especially for someone who's used to modern games with expressive character models and such. FF6's sprites are pretty expressive, but they're still tiny sprites. But if the person's already into JRPGs in general, then I think they'll get into 6 just fine, especially because some JRPG experience can help highlight how revolutionary FF6 was when it came out.

Otherwise, probably FF9, for the reasons I outlined above. You get to hang out in a colorful world bursting with character and the game never lets itself wallow in directionless angst. Vivi's story is heartbreaking, but he carries on, and the game never lets you forget just how mature and resilient he ends up being in the face of a horrible beginning and his inevitable mortality. Zidane has about an hour of angst towards the end but never stops being the good-hearted guy you've come to know throughout the game. To be fair, the gameplay suffers from being slow and having a few dumb systems (ugh, Trance), but, for me at least, the sheer amount of charm and the compelling characters is plenty to make it a joy to spend 30-40 hours with.

Though really, if someone was entirely new to JRPGs but was interested in trying one, I'd probably start them with Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, or Paper Mario instead of an FF game.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I feel like the story starts falling apart towards the end of the game, in a lot of little ways, and the game's tendency towards overlong cutscenes and extended dialogue really hurts its pacing. Like the writing isn't particularly bad, but you could trim about half the dialogue in the game and lose very little. I also think the villains are really drat weak compared to, well, pretty much any FF except 8.

Garland is weak, but I liked Kuja a lot. FF9 is generally pretty good at peeling back a character's surface layers slowly to show you what's really driving them, and it applies that to Kuja just as much as to the main party members.

That said, I don't think he gets truly interesting until near the end of disc 3, when he realizes he's exactly like the black mages he made, and exactly as screwed as they are, and decides he's going to go down in the biggest blaze of glory anyone ever could. It works because it ties Zidane, Vivi, and Kuja's character arcs all together. All of them have to deal with having been created for a purpose that isn't their own and facing down either an uncertain future (Zidane) or rapidly-approaching mortality (Vivi and Kuja). They all deal with it different ways. Zidane hides behind a happy mask. Vivi struggles but comes out the other end the most mature character in the cast. Kuja lashes out, because violence is all he knows. It's pretty basic character writing, to be fair, but the way they all play off each other thematically is pretty impressive for an FF game. Hell, Kuja even plays off of Steiner with themes of loyalty to someone who doesn't care about you (Garland and Brahne) and the fear of being replaced (by Zidane, for Kuja, and Beatrix, for Steiner).

I don't really agree about the overabundance of dialog, or at least not to the degree of trimming "about half," but I also haven't played through in four years or so, so I might not have as clear a memory of some of the more filler-y parts.

(No argument about FF8 having weak villains. Really, FF8 could have had a great villain, but they threw away Edea, who I thought was a really compelling villain, after disc 2 and gave us a distant, boring sorceress we have no reason to give a poo poo about.)

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Early FFs are better than the later ones because they're jrpgs but without the anime

What about FF12? That's a later FF that I don't think is particularly anime.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

fridge corn posted:

What are the best ps4 games available right now?

The ones that immediately come to mind are Bloodborne, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, and Uncharted 4. If remasters or remakes are okay, Gravity Rush Remastered, The Last of Us, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, and the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection are good. I'm limiting this just to things you couldn't also get on PC, at least.

Persona 5 and the FF12 remaster both come out in a few months, too.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Feb 17, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Hey, look, they're actually showing off Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgLMH8yRU

Looks like they're ditching classes and going for an entirely skills-based system, which is probably good.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 17, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

It's interesting that Andromeda is ditching classes. I wonder if Biotic Charge and Tactical Cloak have any prereqs or if every build is going to be charging around Vanguard-style and going invisible whenever they need to escape because why would you not

EDIT: Also holy poo poo Pull and Throw are amazing now. Pull lets you grab an enemy, levitate them next to you, and then fling them at other enemies as a projectile. Biotics for life holy poo poo

Harrow fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Feb 17, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Now I can finally make the "I'm basically Thane from ME2" build I've always wanted: stealthy biotic sniper

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

It looks competent enough, which is all I really expect from Mass Effect gameplay. I'm more interested in whether the story and quests are going to be any good.

Well, that, and the class-less system is kind of interesting and the new version of the Pull and Throw biotics are hilarious and I want to play with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I just remembered Nier Automata comes out really soon. This is a good month for hacking and slashing things in video games

• Locked thread