Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this was a magical journey

quote:

Phase 1 - Quiet Period:

Phase 2: Blaming The Usual Suspects/Dismissal

Phase 3: Changing The News Cycle

Phase 4: Close The Loop/ Merge The Dueling News Cycles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The U.S. and Europe have made a dramatic shift towards clean energy and both have a track record of building stuff that doesn't explode/collapse on a regular basis unlike glorious China.

i have unfortunate news re: united states bridges

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

They're falling down because they're old. "Old" implies that they've managed to not collapse.

i have unfortunate news re: managing to not collapse

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I looooooooooooove these NYT stories about what's going on inside the White House where Trump is absolutely convinced there's some outside force causing all his problems and is super angry about it. WHO KEEPS loving THIS poo poo UP, THIS IS INFURIATING THAT EVERYONE IS SO IMCOMPETENT GAHHHHHH!!!!!

*tweets some dumb poo poo that ruins his whole staffs day*

THESE PEOPLE!!!!

DONALD J TRUMP and the mystery of Who's loving Everything Up

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I wouldn't call Huckabee funny, but the guy has an active sense of humor and seems like he would be a great neighbor or something if you were a old white man

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

C'mon Trump go maximum wild card and shift hard left

Trumpcare baby, UHC! Instant jump in popularity of 40+ points on all sides of the aisle except a couple sociopath mummies

this wouldn't let trump be seen as old money though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

There were people who literally thought he'd do this in the primary thread.

~the pivot~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if only trump didn't spend all day every day jettisoning credibility as hard as possible, he might have been able to refute any of this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i didn't know there was another angle on this classic picture

scared baby still hilarious

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also that dude with the mustache hahaahaha

we need a 360 degree vr photograph of that moment

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i hope this finishes soon, i really want to get to the hl2 run

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's the one her husband took

i was thinkin it might've just been unflattering but no she got them dead churchlady eyes

baby still looks vaguely worried

can we rescue white suburban baby before it's too late

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

well at least you guys are getting gun control soon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

boethius posted:

They all find this "troubling if true."

im extremely troubled, but not in any way that would suggest this is illegal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

thank you for submitting this troubling evidence to the committee. initial findings indicate that cosmetic surgery to reduce the appearance of cranial ridges in these two individuals to hide their origins may have been undertaken while they were young, only for the ridges to reassert themselves later in their lifecycles which are REDACTED and no less than a period of REDACTED to REDACTED years.

thank you, M. Randroid. another grave possibility the committee must consider.

is this the hotline to report crimes committed by old white dudes with weird heads

because id like to report roger stone for being a dumb rear end in a top hat

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

theres a trillion names to call roger stone but dumb rear end in a top hat ain't one of em

dictionary posted:

dumb
dəm
adjective
stupid.
"a dumb question"

rear end·hole
ˈasˌhōl
noun vulgar slang
the anus.
an irritating or contemptible person.

no pretty sure i nailed it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can only get so erect

no really im in serious pain from my steel boner

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

this is going to be trump's only overseas visit isnt it

maybe he'll visit ed balls

i think trump is too dumb to know that he can't just fly home to sleep in his bed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Slade/status/864569103205511169

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

no i mean he'll be removed before the next one

even i'm not this naive friend

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

for anyone wondering why you don't fire fbi directors

it's this

this is why

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mirthless posted:

christ, imagine the dirt he must have had on Obama to feel safe pulling the poo poo he did in 2016

yeah like their entire job is to know and deal with all your dirty laundry

firing them for no reason is not the best plan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

one of my favorite subplots is huckabee trying and failing to comedy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Depends on how long they drag out the impeachment process and if Pence was a part :getin:

part of the reason they don't want to impeach him is most of them are complicit at this point

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

unshook nate is never wrong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

hahahaa no dude, the Donald has never de-escalated a single goddamn thing or successfully run damage control in his life. this is just the beginning; it gets weirder from here.

trump's default response to everything is double-down

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nate was always completely still in time, we were the shaking ones

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i love the people that break this like it's some incredible revelation that they've found in a moment of supreme enlightenment

trump.....bad????

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

feel free to quote this when im proven wrong but i feel like the mistake that the Nothing Matters Crew makes is they assume that there can be a return to business as usual when the mere presence of Donald Trump in a leadership position renders that impossible

whatever comes after trump, whether it's the nuclear death they lust for or the boomer death everyone else lusts for, poo poo is gonna get real

the whole government needs to be rebuilt, pretty much

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and trump explicitly asked sessions for an excuse so they totally knew

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TildeATH posted:

When does r/the_donald finally melt down? Ever?

anyone who expresses doubt is immediately banned so their meltdowns are quickly muffled

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also we're in phase 1

quote:

Phase 1 - Quiet Period

Phase 2: Blaming The Usual Suspects/Dismissal

Phase 3: Changing The News Cycle

Phase 4: Close The Loop/ Merge The Dueling News Cycles.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i mean in reality i really think trump is "innocent" aside from dumb loans from russia that he did in the 90s or whatever. maybe the piss tape exists, maybe not. i do however think everyone around him is guilty in some way, and as evidenced by his complete and utter inability to focus on anything for more than 30 seconds, he's not pulling the ropes on any international relations whatsoever and it's almost impossible to believe he ever did because he's really just that stupid. he's simply there to be the figurehead and represent the maga garbage.

he's just loving embarrassed by the fact that he's being investigated even if he could just let it go through and possibly encourage it, then just have everyone around him get in trouble instead.

also russia actually did conspire to get him elected and he just can't resist sticking his dick in that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bill mitchells zen-like stupidity is an inspiration to me

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/801150166329790464

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

old.flv posted:

oh god no cheney was smart and effective

tbf part of why cheney was so effective was that he had king bumblefuck as a puppet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah ill respond to a post from 40 pages ago gently caress you

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

old.flv posted:

my how times have changed

nah bush is still the unquestioned king of bumblefuckery, trump is just gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

A BIG OL' BOWL OF BOOTY-O's CEREAL

i'm still amazed how the new day turned a lovely black gospel gimmick into "bursting out of a box of booty-os while dressed in saiyan armor" in like a year

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

petit choux posted:

Sessions is a golem. Whenever I see his little joyous expression in a news article, I know there's (very) bad news.

i like the articles where he's genuinely confused as to why nobody wants him to do the things he's doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/liamlburke/status/864633424681648128

• Locked thread