Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
May the force please be with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Kill all Jedi and all Sith and everything is balanced bing bing bong

I really hate this duality theme they've had going on ever since... KOTOR maybe? It's supposed to be the Force, and the dark side of the Force. Not like the best Force is somewhere in the middle, like maybe you just murder people sometimes.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Only in Trump's America would someone hate Power Rangers gifs

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I've checked out the Suck Zone like twice now. It's like... for hand-wringing or what?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

I call my dick Rasputin because,

even after it's shot it still needs to be drowned in uh a river pun on pussy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

I call my dick Rasputin because,

it's strangely close to my boss' wife

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

his hands were shotgun compatible

Also note their backwards compatibility

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This concept is making me die inside

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
EXTREMELY cool voice: What's the four one weezy on whether we're invading North Korea or what?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

*hefts massive ladle full of chili over* "wanna suck?"

*some chili ends up in my chest hair, dripping off my nipple as I grin and chew with my mouth open*

I'm Alex Jones and I'm gay

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

wall-e but its a google crawler on one of the last operating computer nodes, digging through our posts long after we're dead, seeking the perfectly optimized search

"smooth nudes"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

i said to myself there HAS to be a scene where Bulk gets a huge bowl of chili dumped on his head

it's like our reality is all connected somehow. perhaps by tubes.

I feel like I'm being hosed with here

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Buc-ee's Beaver Bites are also by far the best cookie I've ever tasted

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

proud Job Creators :911:

You joke but they pay their regular guys like $13/hr+, which is a good $5 more than most places.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

There was a pilot program in Austin but rich people and meth addicts swarm to cool places like mayflies and ruin them so

Yeah, we said we wanted to be a different kind of Texas, not become California.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

the steve kings of the world will never be reformed, and their followers happily welcome apocalypse and the destruction of the world

change must come through the barrel of a gun

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Look out everybody, the 30-something desk jockey's taken a double-dose of anti-anxieties and by god he's going to go to the pawn shop and buy something that makes him feel strong!

who doxxed me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

also as i discovered when i was in fort worth once, some national brands will make special texas editions of their tv commercials that just go on and on and on about texas

It's also super common to see things like Texas-shaped tortilla chips and whatnot in stores. I always wondered if other states were like that.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm an accelerationist, but specifically about police shootings. the police need to start killing more and more people, at a faster and faster rate. Eventually, it'll a hit a tipping point

You and Steve King have something in common

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i'm starting to think we got nazi problems in this here country

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
My girlfriend used to be way into ska and I don't really get it. I like ska-ish punk music sometimes, but she's like "no you gotta go to the roots" and the further back she goes on this history lesson the more it goes from cool and good guys like Choking Victim to weird dorky white guys in Jamaica.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Christ. This is getting too loving ridiculous.

One sign of hope: our fair President's recent penchant for best-of nostalgia reels tells me he's not long for the White House.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Kung Food posted:

Beer chat: If you haven't tried either Brother Thelonious or Stone's Hazlenut Brown you are seriously missing out.

you're missing out on my 40 of mickey's

ed.balls. now back in glass containers

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mirthless posted:

it's kind of amazing that Trump really turned out to be exactly as stupid as he was projecting

Yeah, so far that's the one thing I still can't believe. I'm permanently dumbfounded by how goddamn loving stupid this guy is. I really thought during the primaries that it must be at least partially an act to rally the dumbfuck freepers, but apparently he's just brainfucked 24/7.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Kung Food posted:

If you are to the point where you care so little about your body you are drinking 40s might as well go hog wild with Steel Reserve 211

I actually think Mickey's are alright taste-wise. Steel Reserve not so much. The point is really to spend $2 rather than $10 of course.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

sullat posted:

Ah, that's the same place that brews this abomination:

If that's anything like the Shiner Smokehaus that came out several years back, I think I'd rather piss on some bacon bits and ferment that.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Reddit: the beer

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

i have visited the wall

it's ok one thing they tell you is that it can only slow people down, not stop them. to actually stop people is the border patrol's job.

also to work for the border patrol requires spanish fluency. a lot of yokels who think they can be agents don't even have the language skills

That's why they spend their vacation time holding a gun and looking tough while actual agent tell them to gently caress off

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
You think any Trump supporters will see his announcement of the biggest tax cut ever ever ever and say "hey, I thought we were broke???"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

but why?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Dawn of War III is bad

All the reviews I've read so far have been the typical major studio dicksucking.

"List of things that are wrong with the game"

"8.5/10!"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This makes me sad and angry while simultaneously making me not care anymore

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

gotta wait til he gets older

hey when do I get dad dick, anyway, because I feel like there's been some mistake

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

moist 2.0

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ao my balls

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I never noticed a few things about this.
JEB! looks pretty angry when he slaps that five down, he's like "bitch I'm going to five you hard....so angry in a very low energy way"
Trumps hand tiny hand though, it's kind of hosed up.

I noticed JEB!'s expression change in the last little bit. You can tell he understands the futility of either going along with it or refusing it and he doesn't know what to do or how this happened. JEB! is all of us

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Actually you see the same resignation in the hoodie gif. JEB! is just that way all the time nm

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah at least adolf hitler wore an honest haircut (Hitler wore millions of dishonest haircuts)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

what was hitler's most dishonest haircut

Idk, his bowlcut years were pretty cringey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

OhFunny posted:

Reading through the article we're managing to piss off North Korea, South Korea, and China all in one go. That sure is an accomplishment.

To be fair, there's always been a vocal group of South Koreans opposing US bases. Also they probably don't want to all die from NK artillery when Trump starts a war.

• Locked thread