Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

the fbi drugged and then assassinated fred hampton, who had done nothing wrong lol. they're jackbooted thugs who rid establishment of problems and they should be hated

agreed. they're also not secret police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Joementum posted:

i love when goons get up on their high horses to defend the deep state

It's a pony, to be honest.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just because you elect a government into power doesn't mean it's not a regime. All of your criticisms here are purely gutteral, reactionary outrages over the notion that the US government is authoritarian.

Pathetic.

I think comparatively it isn't particularly authoritarian.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

trump is an authoritarian regime it just doesn't have full power yet and is almost massively incompetent

trump is as authoritarian as they come

yes, i will absolutely concede this. pretty sure they were talking about the us government as a whole as an authoritarian regime. perhaps i misread them.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Brain Curry posted:

What a complete waste of a human life. A total scumbag piece of poo poo. I realize this sounds bad, but I don't mean it in a bad way.

Cool cool, what a terrible goddamn person. Jesus, lady, you deserve the guillotine.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

gimme ur bitcoins

poo poo like this is the only reason bitcoins exist

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

texass is coal country now too? is there any way to poison the earth that aint worth it to them

Making certain that your children are dumber than you is a vital part of Gorilla Mindset.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

GameCube posted:

what the gently caress does "laughing up their sleeves" mean

That the person uttering it is a time traveler.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

MariusLecter posted:

toss her into the meatgrinders at the bologna plant to feed the homeless. IMO

No, meat is banned in the Dialectically Correct future compadre.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chris James 2 posted:

yes

The creator of the GIF says it's pronounced jif

:smug: I'm not tired of all this winning

they're incorrect and should be embarrassed

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

jBrereton posted:

Who applied the Bannon filter to Newt

Fat alcoholics don't age well.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

don't make me click on a tweet so help me god

so many russian reporters following him around, they've got to make sure the entire building is shielded from wifi so he doesn't send pictures of secret documents out etc. plus of course the not insubstantial chance he spots an expensive brand of coffee being drank by plebs and loses his mind over the expense.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Gonna be really funny when some NSA zero-day is used by a foreign entity to drain all of America's bank accounts.

The Day of Jubilee shall come, inshallah

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Cernovitch's ex must love watching her alimony go to this poo poo.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Lazy-eyed Jake Tapper not asking the real questions. #FakeNews. Sad!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

ok so the thing that turned me off of being personally involved in politics ever was when i volunteered for my local democratic headquarters as a teenager and found out on election night gatherings that democrats are just as hateful as republicans about the other team and you know what if i wanted to watch people be smugly self-assured champions of a particular world view i could just watch fair & balanced fox news channel

there is zero reason not to hate republicans though?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

this is basically my criticism of maddow put in words other than 'optics'

she is a left-wing milquetoast fox news with less air time and lower production value

you're criticizing her for not being on enough? your poo poo is incoherent dude

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

'hate republicans' != 'personally involved in politics'

if you're not motivated by spite, hatred, and a generalized malice for the people who disagree with you then they'll crush you and take everything you love

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

actually both are bad

papercut vs amputation and idiot fuckers keep complaining that those are the choices and then complaining more when they're walking around minus an arm

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Yinlock posted:

who cares though

really angry white dudes

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Xelkelvos posted:

We should have that "No Confidence" option that other countries to see how many people would pick neither candidate if it meant that in the event that choice got a majority, we'd do a redo of the election or something.

We would never have any elected officials past the local and possibly state level again and that would be hilarious so let's do this.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

hatred and spite are the only things keeping me going. i want to win to make things better for people, sure, but really i just want to see them lose

it's nice that they've set themselves up so the country getting better involves stomping them into the ground politically, two birds with one stone really

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

did they ever solve the glaring plot hole of a ludacris song being in a movie featuring ludacris as an actor in that movie

like in the ff films who sings that song

and/or who is that guy??

he had a rap career between films, but sweet drifts were his true passion

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shageletic posted:

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/864566276647260161

Cable cars are basically covered stairs right?!??!?!

Too vulnerable.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

ICC p much only exists so europeans can continue to gently caress with stuff in africa and other ex colonies. Its a bullshit court

Milosevic?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Schlonged Again posted:

Bernie's gonna end that town hall by announcing that he ventured into the sewers below D.C. and located the Staff of Mattering.

Teams have been going down the last month. The Mattering was brought about by the People not by any one individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah well he still needs to find the Matterhorn

That's on Everest, only the bravest of the wealthy are sent to retrieve it. The sherpas could get it, but that's cheating.

• Locked thread