Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I love the little rotor spin at the end, as if the pilot went "Welp, we're flying now, might as well turn on the engine so people don't freak out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

vyelkin posted:

You were just helping your coworker avoid cancer, my friend. It's very altruistic of you.

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: immediately explode and die

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

So I was googling Ćetenija, a Bosnian confectionary, and found this interesting image of how they make it.

And you can use it to make Trump / Boris Johnson cake! Truly the candy of our era.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

What's ridiculous is your sense of perspective, friend.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

This took me a good minute but goddamn LOL

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I like it better with the pitch corrected because why would you mess with such a perfect color of voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYn6_ZA_Udg

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

2/10 no torso wheels

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I want a hi-res version of this so bad.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Nice schooner bro

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Have you guy seen The Big Sick yet? It's a pretty cool movie.
Spoiler warning!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

But what month was he born in???

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Sir Nose posted:

Haha not a lot of nictitating membrane humor out there

This reminded me of a video I've been trying to find for a while now. It's a spoof of an educational video and it's about ducks. When they talk about the nictitating membrane the narrator goes "You may think that's disgusting, but ducks think humans are disgusting too." There is a green 3D wireframe duck in the video while they explain the duck parts. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

That english copy is just all kinds of wrong.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Y'all are wasting way too many characters.

:. :·

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

literally just google those letters and it's the first result

Well I googled it and now I have to listen to it, if only to find out what in the hell they could have against Crank and Crank II: High Voltage.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Goons, get ready for some :siren:comedy gold:siren: in the next few replies!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm that dude's codpiece, i'll keep you warm buddy :sympathy:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

This seems like a good moment to post the best version of that song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsoCe7C4Kmk

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

I also put this in the unnerving thread, because uhhh..well, while funny as hell it also gives off that "put the lotion in the basket" kind of feel.

The hazy rythm WONDER band.

Do you guys like rabbit holes? Cause this one goes straight down.

http://wpdh.com/the-story-behind-those-mysterious-hazy-rhythm-wonder-band-signs/

I'm disappointed in you fellow goons. How did this get no love?!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Does he have spines ... on his spines

Yo hawg,

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWh6PMi9Ek

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

But they have guns, why are they using swords???

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

They should try firing the midichlorians from the guns. Morans

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Droids are basically a race in Star Wars so nominating them to be suicide pilots would be pretty unpalatable to the fanbase. The real question is... where are the lightshields.

The jedi do not normally employ shields, ineffectual against the strength of the sith as they tend to be.
Shields are nice, but not if they engender passivity.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

You know guys all these if x then why z questions about movie and comic book universes can be answered simply and universally by BECAUSE IT IS STUPID poo poo WRITTEN BY IDIOTS FOR LITTLE CHILDREN hth

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Context: I'm a print designer, which is an industry dying a slow death. Then, a printer decides to knock me down a peg.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Sweet, child in time.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

That looks like some crazy eyes going on there. Though some people are just like that, I know a girl who looked a lot like that (minus the pink hair) and she was probably one of the most sensible people around.

Yup, it's the eyes, definitely not the fact that she's wearing a wedding dress on a dating site pic.

Or it could be fake? But would someone just do that?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Before anyone asks, they are novelty hulk hands.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Something is missing under this picture...

Ah, yes, I PLEDGE TO WORK FOR FREE for any school to help secure the children. I am a 29 year retired veteran, Infantry Sergeant Major, U.S. Army Ranger with combat experience. I have a conceal carry, Primary and Alternate side arms, an AR-15, and all necessary tactical gear.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Spotted at my local IKEA.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

You may or may not charge your phone. It's up to you, really.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

So I'm laying out a design (and getting paid for it, wow) and I needed to see how high two rows of text are so I just mashed my keyboard and apparently came up with a new expression for midlife crisis.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do I have your permission to use this as a birthday card for my buddy next week?

It'll get you exposure.

Yes, but only under the condition that it is credited, and mind you not to me, but to Something Awful Dot Com forums.Then talk to your flesh and blood friends about us.

gooble gabble

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Syncopated posted:

Found out my local supermarket has a Balkan shelf, and this was on it.

Then just imagine how hilarious seeing DBZ for the first time was here in the Balkans.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

So this happened to me in GTAV. :canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QENqaN3LZ1g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I remember a relative of mine who worked at a nuclear power plant at the time talking about running endless simulations leading up yo Y2K, I assume to make sure all the interacting systems that operate it don't suddenly stop communicating with each other. So there were a couple of things that could have gone wrong without precautions I guess, but it wouldn't have been the end of times.