Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Bless this Christ Air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

now someone post the magic carpet ride counterstrike video I love that thing and laugh evrytiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQhs3y2Lc-E

The part you are talking about is 4:40 in.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

bike tory posted:

Why does everything I see of this game make it look like such absolute dogshit? Like PS2 era mandatory but low budget videogame tie in level crap.

I'm not sure if you could call the developer an indie, but they definitely should have gone with an even more stylized look to make up for their lack of manpower/experience. Then again, they should have dialed a lot of things back. It's like they were handed a popular IP and just froze up and panicked.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

south mouth eat the eggs

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Blue Footed Booby posted:

This is someone who's had their bag stolen. :lol:

I went with "incident where they grabbed someone else's luggage and didn't notice for an hour" myself.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

dialhforhero posted:

New Voldemort in the Harry Potter reboot looks siiiiiiick.

In case you didn't know, that is for (or a replica inspired by) the horror movie Malignant.

The first two acts of that movie are so-so, but the last third goes hard.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

*quickly glances at thread title*

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

For true harmony he would also need a rusty trombone.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasn't MJ in ready2rumble boxing? I know clinton was.

Yes, MJ being a boxer is canon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5pbEJRe-Y&t=69s

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Yup,
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023/06/submarine-missing-near-titanic-used-a-30-logitech-gamepad-for-steering/

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

I still remember the rapturous reviews for Alone in the Dark (1992). The graphics are so realistic, how can anything ever be better than this?

Estatica was released a couple years later but has always been the more hilarious early 3D game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsR5fPjGu4&t=101s

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The goon goo goon cave.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Clearly all a clever ploy to make you shell out for the complete series boxset with redesigned spines later on.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Dec 15, 2023

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Biplane posted:

One of the funniest things I have experienced in my life to this day, was watching a 24 hour marathon showing of Jersey Shore dubbed into Dutch, while baked out of my mind in Amsterdam about 15 years ago. Holy poo poo what a day that was.

You were so stoned you didn't realize you were not even watching Jersey Shore. Shows for teenagers and adults don't get dubbed here.

There was a reality show about young folks from The Hague clearly inspired by Jersey Shore. Maybe you watched that?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Leon Sumbitches posted:

geef me een klap papa is totally correct, though.

dutch is a land of contrasts

It is a possible translation, although it is closer to "punch me (in the face) daddy". You would probably mention "billekoek*" instead to keep it sexy in the bedroom.

*buttockscake, with the original thought/meaning being that you'd have gotten a regular cookie if you had been nice

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 20:35 on Jan 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

thank you for your service