Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Please rename thread to "PYF Anime Opinions".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

tallest crocodile posted:

Hey friendos could someone post those biome memes, specifically Florida ones? Asking for a friend.

I too am really liking this format, especially the Florida ones.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I'm not late, right?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I hope I'm not too late for insect memes

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
The entomology memes facebook group I'm in is currently revolting against the moth memes.

That said, I still like them.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
This picture was posted by an Instagram account I follow.

I am convinced this is loss.jpg, but with the order of the panels reversed, in the form of abstract art.

Starting from the bottom right, is an empty open space. Then two figures angled toward each other; lines indicating a direction; darkness approaching.

To the top right, the same figure as before with another, red, bringing the grim reality to the light. Finally with the top left, the darkness fills, the world is warped, and to a portion of the frame there is loss.

:colbert:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

bike tory posted:

quote:

Looks like the "it's tape" kid grew up quick

it's rape

I had to satisfy my compulsion to make lovely dad jokes, time to light up this post with lamp.

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 08:11 on Sep 29, 2018

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm on my phone, so someone please Photoshop "Boner Hurting Juice" on to that bottle

:smuggo:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

:can:

Luckily, I know what this thread needs.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

This is apparently old, but a friend just shared it today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELPKuKvo44k

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I like reading the headlines ordered by their angles, rather than line by line: "STEAMY EASED FEARS ROMP WIFE'S".

I still like bugs, and I like memes, so even if lamp isn't a thing, here's more insect memes.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Admiral Bosch posted:

keys go on the drat belt loop with a carabiner and wallet goes in left pocket and phone goes in right pocket

I'm glad there's at least one other person in this thread who is sane and has the correct phone/wallet/keys methodology. :chord:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Randaconda posted:

where did that meme start

because i can't stop thinking about it every time I see that fat rear end opossum that lives in the woods behind my place

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Veronicas, Eagerly Dating Chads.

This post brought to you by Gang Weed.

I'm fiscally skub but socially anti-skub.

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Oct 22, 2018

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I was at a music festival last year, and this group there had a totem that was just a big white sign which had on one side:

SAME
SAME

And, on the other side:

BUT
DIFFERENT

I still spend nights awake trying to figure out how I was supposed to interpret it.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Hihohe posted:

Didn't they do that so things would stand out more in black and white.

I'm struggling to find the article I last saw, but you might be thinking of something like Max Factor makeup. The article I saw, and can't find, included a picture where you basically looked like a clown if the photos were in color, but looked great in B&W.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Jerry Cotton posted:

What had to be done :confused:

You know he had to do it to em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcc-3VqI9oQ

frajaq posted:

think this counts for this thread

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

:discourse:

I don't care if moth memes are dead, this thread needs more bug/spider/etc memes.

Is this a Halloween costume?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Edit:

While I'm at it, I just realized the labels work really well for this:

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Nov 3, 2018

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Are there any edits of this, yet, where the hands are making fists, The Shocker, etc, followed by "we'll each need to take down about ten"?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

The Glumslinger posted:

Indie wrestling is amazing

I need to go to my local one more often

I wonder when Drugs Bunny has his next match

I went to one of the wrestling events during our local punk music festival a couple weeks ago. I've never watched wrestling (besides a few MMA events), and I was surprised how enjoyable it was. I'll definitely need to check it out more next year.

:haw:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I'm not okay with people posting NazEye memes in this thread. :bernchloe:

I've never heard of Scruff before. Is this what it's like to be Old? Just learning about apparently popular social networks from memes?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Samuringa posted:

I'd rather starve than survive on seafood

I, too, would rather Samuringa starve so I can survive on seafood.

Facebook Aunt posted:

18 character limit. You could only be "Top Student at Chog" which makes no god drat sense. Sorry.

You could go for "Student @ Chogbort", and at least then you'd be able to claim your sweet "Chogbort" novelty license plate.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Doom also wasn't packaged with advertisements, buttcoin miners, and 30 trackers to help optimize Engagement, all of which are requirements for Modern Websites.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

This is poo poo compared to the old ragecomic version. :colbert:

Warning: Huge, 28000 pixels long image.
http://i.imgur.com/WfN7k.jpg

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

MizPiz posted:

What I'm saying is it's a bad compass.

What if compass.... but bad?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Blessed page :yaycloud:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I work from home. But since I'm reading this thread instead of working I suppose I succeeded. :)

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

ThaGhettoJew posted:

2001, we must never forget or history will keep rememing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB5ib4ouxes

:rip: us

Oh man, I'm ready for this.

In a very similar nature, I highly recommend the Channel 101 movie "Our Robocop Remake".

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Blackchamber posted:

Thats... thats the SDF-1

I mean, not only is it transformable into a punching robot, its has transforming mecha inside it too.

Eh, I'd much rather we divert capitalist war money to fund shoving robots.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

That's because Hot Cross Buns is just three notes; like C, D, and E or something like that. It's basically the easiest "song" any kid can learn. It's as easy as teaching kids to count "1 2 3 - 1 2 3 - 1 2 3..." because it's just repeating the same notes over and over again.

(edit: actually, iirc, I think it's like "1 2 3 - 1 2 3 - 1 1 1 - 1 2 3" or s something like that, but still, it's easy as poo poo).

I was in "band class" for my first year of middle school, and it's also the first song included in the standard music book I've seen every school ever using:

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Nov 20, 2018

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Now this is a meme I can get behind! Fantastic.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

7/10, missing Landerig.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Vodka is good, you baby palate nerds.

:cheerdoge: This is the truth.

At this point, I'm drinking almost exclusively (good) vodka, with the exception of the occasional craft beer.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

We get these ugly fuckers everywhere:

They're about 3cm long, not including the ovipositor. They look like tiny demons but are surprisingly chill for wasps. Well, I suppose unless you happen to look like a caterpillar.

I think this is a wasp in the ichneumonidae family, and can't thing you. The ovipositor is just for laying eggs. A lot of wasps are actually very chill and won't be aggressive toward humans. Solitary wasps should be fine.

Pretty much the only types of wasps (or other hymenopterans) that could be a threat to a person are the ones in the Aculeata sub-clade, which have the ovipositor modified into a stinger. This includes Vespid wasps—the Hornets, Yellowjackets, and Paper wasps which with most people are familiar—as well as bees and ants. Importantly, this is basically all of the social hymenopterans that live in hives or nests as a colony together and they will be aggressive to defend their colony. Solitary wasps thus won't get aggressive.

:eng101:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

sandoz posted:

ohhh man what wacky names did everoyne get

Emervyn Grace

A friend just reminded me of this tonight. I think all of you should have the chance to experience this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Edit: I was going to post that video in the Florida thread, but since I just accidentally sniped, have the only other Florida memes I have on hand:

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 06:43 on Dec 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker