Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The exact opposite of this, does anyone have that picture (maybe it was a comic?) where a dude is calling out another guy at a urinal for not going pee? I don’t remember specific lines so I can’t search for it, but the guy is like “how come I don’t hear any pee? HEY THIS GUYS NOT PEEING HES JUSY HOLDING HIS DICK”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Lol thanks. Might be my favorite comic ever.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Jesus, goons are the worst.

If my wife jokingly hit me in the head with a god drat diaper bag, I would laugh it off. Because it’s a diaper bag that caused me no lasting harm.

They aren’t hitting them with baseball bats.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

PainterofCrap posted:

Are they North African eagles?

You can’t just ask that

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Blendy posted:

That woman was blasted by a fire extinguisher after she tried to stab a looter at target. Specifically, trying to stab a black woman after not attacking a white looter.

Also, she’s 30, trying to look elderly, and isn’t at all confined to a wheelchair.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

AR-15, now with tactical boob rest.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Tony Hawk’s Pony Skater

Seriously how do you gently caress that up

Pony Hawk’s Pro Skater

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Pro click

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Oof gently caress drat oww

Also the top one is way better looking

I was gonna buy one of the new Xbox Series X then I realized I use my current Xbox only to play games that look like 8bit and 16bit games lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

RandomFerret posted:

Well gently caress man just sand that baseboard down, it's two inches thick in just that one section for no reason, you have the tools to fix the problem

This is a metaphor for doing yoga

Can’t suck my own dick cuz my baseboards are dummy thicc

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

....I’m ready to move forward

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

As a long time volunteer firefighter, it is with a heavy heart I must inform you we actually do give out tickets.

Usually for illegal burns, mostly people burning leaves or trash during burn restrictions.

Otherwise, yes, gently caress cops. Firefighters rule.

As a long time PROFESSIONAL union firefighter, we DONT give out tickets and are just what is listed in the meme. If someone has an illegal burn we just say hey we know this rule is dumb but put it out please, then go back to helping people.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

marshmallow creep posted:

It takes you by surprise. Back in October I had a slice of pizza with a really tough crust, and I had to spit out a piece of the molar I broke on it.

I broke a bicuspid about two weeks ago, went a few days later and got a root canal. The dentist was like “oh try not to eat on that side for a few days”. Two days after that, I broke the same exact bicuspid on the other side of my mouth. Being 36 is loving awesome.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Amoeba102 posted:

If you're not getting affection from your house cat, the problem is probably you.

Agreed. My two cats greet me at the door every time I come home, and follow me around the house all day.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Heath posted:

I'm glad people are starting to acknowledge the "ope"

Ope! Just gonna scootch past ya real quick.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Monsanto likes to go to small time farms in the middle of the night and attempt to find one of their own plants growing there (because wind blows around seeds) so that they can accuse the small time farm of stealing their crops and sue them into oblivion and put them out of business.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

Man I wish I had an rear end that good.

I also wish you had an rear end that good

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Wish it didn’t.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Sorry you hate Hocus Pocus (that song is from the movie).

I’ve had to watch it 100 times over the last month because my kids love it. So yeah I’m pretty sick of it at this point.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Sally posted:

get your kids hooked on Ernest Scared Stupid instead

Miak?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Memento posted:

This is your final warning from The Council of Dads

Any further transgressions and we will revoke your garage beer privileges.

Get with times old man, griddling is the new grilling. Don’t need no tongs.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Know how after a zip code, there’s a 4 digit house code as well? Like 11001-xxxx? My house code is 1488. Stupid racist house.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

RFC2324 posted:

Thats actually a block code.

Your whole block is racist af.

Hmmm. This makes more sense. I’m surrounded by boomers and it’s probably safe to assume they are all racist as poo poo. When we moved in, our boomer female neighbor proudly proclaimed how happy they were to see we weren’t “one of those people” with a wink. I said “what the gently caress is that supposed to mean?” And we haven’t spoken since.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

The only thing that can kill a meme faster than a fast food company using it, is Hillary Clinton using it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Nobody:

Guy that isn’t very fun at parties:

Mauser posted:

I've been mumbling this to myself for a while and usually just crop out lovely captions when I share things with friends. The nobody always gets the chop

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

Flour is heavier until you sift it. If you sift it too much it will become negative weight and then you're scuppered, got to go to the store and get more. Also it is dangerous to have high velocity flour particles hitting satellites.

Welp this explains why my pancakes this morning floated up to the ceiling. Thanks.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

bike tory posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Anyway here:

His hand needs to be the chronicles of riddick. Chris rock needs to be the vcr.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

The Anime Liker posted:

It's just the dreariest poo poo. Like if it's your ~dream~ house you really need to dream a bit bigger.

Like I'd take it if it was dirt cheap and close to something cool, but generic house 10 feet from a neighbor is depressing if that's as big as your dreams get.

I feel like I’m the USA at least the dream is to own literally any house and this point.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

lmao get a load of the 03 who hasn't checked "Edit Options" since W. Bush was in office :smug:

For real though check it we might be running on dinosaur tech but we've got options.

Look at this 06 still using a loving computer lol get a cell phone grandpa

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Tenkaris posted:

They're no Electric Callboy :agesilaus:

The only joy left in the world are their 4 most recent music videos.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Tenkaris posted:

Oooh I get this one. Electric Callboy is a German band that they didn't choose to send to the competition, and that was a mistake:

https://youtu.be/D1NdGBldg3w

https://youtu.be/OnzkhQsmSag

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I’m still good with it

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Metallica sucks. There I said it. It’s lovely music for 60 year old dudes who refuse to listen to anything made after 1990.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Poop is stored in the rear end

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

If you’re black in America this is generally how it works yeah

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

Once, then I worked with people with developmental disabilities (I work from home), the residents had beets for dinner, so the midnighter thought they were all dying because of their red pee. Called the director and everything.

Did…. Did you just call yourself developmentally disabled

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Dabir posted:

Ok, what the hell are we looking at

A Tool CD that you had to charge because it had a tiny screen or something.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

Our school at least told us we had the right not to do the pledge of allegiance. Don't think that poo poo would fly today even though it's still true.

I told my daughter (who is in 3rd grade now) she doesn’t have to say it because it’s weird they make kids say it. But if she doesn’t do it, I’m worried she will be “that weird kid who doesn’t say it” to the other kids.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

It’s absolutely “I personally won’t benefit from this, so nobody should”. See also: student debt relief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Heath posted:

I am way bigger than any mint

Not as big as your parents disappointment in you