Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Finally a reason to talk about the food I would have sex with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I regret posting

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

om nom nom posted:

Slowly Drop To My Knees, Unbutton His Pants, And Take His Throbbing Cock Into My Mouth, Rapidly Stroking His Cock While Continuously Sucking, Occasionally Giving A Long, Slow Lick From His Grundle, Across His Ballsack, Up To The Tip Of His Cock Until I Feel His Balls Tighten And Take His Shaft Down My Throat And Swallow His Cum Krispies

:jackbud::yum:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Advocating murder for deviant sexual proclivities ftw!!!

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Greetings.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

No, you're thinking of it backwards. People can disagree with an objective truth, and it doesn't affect the objective truth, it just means they're Wrong

have you heard the phrase "there's no accounting for taste"?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I still think sauteed onion and cake sounds like a terrible combination

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

we should have known not to engage with this guy when he said people like rare steak because of 90s tv shows about dads

I know Ive learned my lesson.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

It's hipsterism taken to a whole new level.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

gently caress you and everyone involved in the making of this image

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

This is such a cool and interesting conversation.

What do you guys like on your burgers?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

MageMage posted:

Seriously, why can't SA just be single sentence circlejerks like Reddit

maddox-style epic science guy effortposts arent cool any more

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Samuringa posted:

Time is a flat circle, all memes get reposted

All circles are flat

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lads cop on to gently caress with nws inline images, eating rear end images ar nsfw

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

It's both?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Mezzanine posted:

guys I am cool for not liking the comic book movie guys hey

Nice I'm glad I'm not alone whats up friendo

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

little munchkin posted:

a friend of mine linked me this vid, and it had me laughing my rear end off. i figured i'd share it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

wow cant believe u just deadass posted that

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Please don't sing dragula

conquering the worm

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lmfao

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

hell, same

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

:greenangel:

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

bike tory posted:

Further to this, in Japanese games/on Japanese consoles the circle button is used for OK/yes/accept/whatever and the X button is cancel, which is the opposite to English versions. It fucks with your muscle memory really bad, and it gets worse if you're playing an English game in a JP console (or vice versa) because the console OS menus and poo poo use one logic which is reversed in the game.

Oh, word?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

ha ha. those drat dope turds. makes u think u should stop shooting up heroin every day. too relatable

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I want felix biederman to make more memes thanks

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I have no idea what this is referencing but oh boy I bet we'll get like two pages of posting about it!!

e- oh its that guy

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

meme marketing is the weakest baby bitch advertising poo poo ever. just explain your product and move on, you're not going to bond with me on some deep interpersonal level, ensuring I shell out all of my cash to Crest, through Odie-cum memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyWtESoeOc

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

fully bimboed and loving it

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

snergle posted:

correct me if im wrong but isnt cancer and poo poo generally caused by your genes breaking? generally this happens after birth. to be clear im not arguing in favor of antivax just that this isnt the gotcha athiests the op thinks it is

a point mutation in your somatic cells won't have a broad phenotypic effect unless this mutation causes the cell in question to proliferate uncontrollably, aka tumorigenesis. the mutation won't affect differentiated tissue unless its in germ line cells

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

there's no conspiracy

we're all just shortsighted morons

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

okay I just had to extract and save that guy's awful header image at full quality because it's the dumbest loving thing in the world at the moment

I'm "latncy"

it's cool that prospect0r still has an online presence. wish he'd come back here

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

unironically want to be r/redhorsepilled

Jamesman posted:

It's actually a marinade.

it's a sauce. can't be a marinade because there's no salt or acid. can't be a broth because it's not heated. obviously not a beverage, i mean duh

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

MaliciousOnion posted:

bithc what do you think pasteurisation is

OH gently caress IT'S A BROTH

to the rest of you take it to yospos or whatever, this shits boring for the rest of us

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

Lol this is it. You see his sister took a shower that morning but he didn’t get to

It wasn't my idea to take this underwater weighing thing. The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower), makes you do certain things of breathing, and you put your head underwater for a few seconds. Not hard at all.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

bike tory posted:

You know if you've ever seen guys that grab their hair and they look like they are going to pull their hair up, but don't.

The reason I am mad is because I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test.I was happy with the off day from school and I got a off shower day too. Then we had to get tested underwater.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

for the new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

actually a group of fish is just a shoal. they're only a school when they're all swimming in the same direction