Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Boy are you guys gonna regret it when Zach replaces the mess hall's coffee maker with a Keurig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mcclay posted:

Okay, crazy thought but, can we not just like, hire them both?

From a "gameplay" perspective the answer is [EDIT: PROBABLY*] no because you're supposed to make a choice, and it's not supposed to be an easy choice.

* I shouldn't speak for Yooper, sorry

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 20, 2017

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Quinntan posted:

It wouldn't be so bad if you could tank them up in the air but lol Soviets.

The Frogfoots can't do aerial refueling? :psyduck:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
At this point I'm half-expecting that there really is a Free States subreddit out there that Yooper's populated with people paid through Fiverr to talk like expansionist, militarist libertarians.

He stopped paying them weeks ago but the subreddit just kept on going of its own accord

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zaodai posted:

I'm going to miss this thread when it randomly gets moved to D&D C-SPAM.

Like Baloogan would ever fail us.

xthetenth posted:

Also, just saying, Rohan needs to feminize the poo poo out of their air defenses and government.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Operation Maximum War Crimes

(please don't write that down on paper)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I just got caught up with the thread:

* I support giving Rohan another chance

* I think the Amazon voice thing works well, certainly it'd be a perfectly functional backstop in case someone from Fiverr is late, but I think it would also work as a full replacement

* Bacarruda's briefing was fantastic

* Ouch on losing those Tornadoes

* Gripens rule the sky though!

* I appreciate Pshawn's prosecution/patrol area tutorial

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bacarruda posted:

Gentlemen, Operation Black Diamond commences in one hour. Prepare to man your planes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVvRFlPxqg

Tythas posted:

here is the optimal version of the Briefing with music

Please never stop doing these.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Goddamn yes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bacarruda posted:

If we do want to make any deep strikes, I'd suggest we go after their C3 nodes. Command posts, radio towers, etc. We go after the center of Warden's Five Rings. Won't gently caress up the country too badly once Von Hoff wins and it creates less collateral damage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warden%27s_Five_Rings

I'm going to have to dig this out of my dad's old bookshelf the next time I visit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

David Corbett posted:

No worries, friend. Our job was to help Von Hoff take over the country, not kill the old dictator. If he wants to run off somewhere far away that's no problem.

Exactly. As the original Strike Commander said,

"I'm a fighter pilot, Tex, not a murderer. Mission accomplished, return to base"