Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Lizard Wizard posted:

What's the worst PS2 game that can be beaten in a day, Games?

Indigo Prophecy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

My intent for the 20th slot is to roll up to my local games shop and ask "what's the worst poo poo you got"

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Help Im Alive posted:

now do the difficulty where you have 1hp

No

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

There's that Penn and Teller game where you have to drive a truck for like 8 hours but I don't think it was an official release.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

TEW is a game where the the trophy completion percentage for survivor (normal) is the same as the Bloodborne platinum one.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

There's that Penn and Teller game where you have to drive a truck for like 8 hours but I don't think it was an official release.

Yeah that's my favorite PS2 game. :jerkbag:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Apparently it's a PC game, nm

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I am cartoonishly hopping mad there's an achievement for finishing the game on this difficulty because it means I will never plat one of my favorite games :smith:

:c00l:

but you should really give it a shot if you haven't already, it's maybe easier than you would think since there's a checkpoint before/after every encounter. I think a solid half of the deaths were on that one part fairly early on where you're in a burning house fighting waves of enemies

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 21:27 on May 31, 2017

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

You should play the Charlie's Angels game as well.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I tried it once, but gave up part way through because BOY is it unforgiving. Maybe I'll give it another shot, I haven't actually played the game in a couple years now (since doing my LP!).

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Plus 50% of things kill in one hit on any difficulty level.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

You should play the Charlie's Angels game as well.

Isn't that literally not beatable?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lizard Wizard posted:

What's the worst PS2 game that can be beaten in a day, Games?

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

precision posted:

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

eeeeeeeeh

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I was going to say that is actually a great game but I was thinking of the PC Tactics one and not the Dark Alliance clone

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
shame crystal chronicles isn't an option with your ps2 parameters, that's always a blast with more than one person.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

shame crystal chronicles isn't an option with your ps2 parameters, that's always a blast with more than one person.

The goal is misery, so

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

Isn't that literally not beatable?

I looked this up and lmfao, it's not beatable. The game loops level 3 forever. I can't loving believe it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Man I thought "literally not beatable due to slipshod coding" was a thing that died in the 90's for console releases

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lizard Wizard posted:

The goal is misery, so

the goal is misery, but if you had crystal chronicles or--oh gently caress, timestoppers man, that wouldn't have to be the case and honestly you'd probably have a video that'd appeal across more audiences

well, maybe not. human misery is pretty high-traffic. cops, lockup, wheel of fortune, etc.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

the goal is misery, but if you had crystal chronicles or--oh gently caress, timestoppers man, that wouldn't have to be the case and honestly you'd probably have a video that'd appeal across more audiences

well, maybe not. human misery is pretty high-traffic. cops, lockup, wheel of fortune, etc.

we also probably couldn't beat cc in a day

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
true... four swords adventures, then. smaller, more linear.

a lot more misery

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

true... four swords adventures, then. smaller, more linear.

a lot more misery

there's only two of us

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
two people can control four mans in four swords :eng101:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I started playing Ghost Trick omg, this dog :3:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Missile is a high-tier dog

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

two people can control four mans in four swords :eng101:

I lack a hard drive for my Gamecube, and thus cannot rip my physical copies of Gamecube games, that I own, to my hard drive for faster load times.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Really Pants posted:

Missile is a high-tier dog

Highest tier.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Monkey Fracas posted:

Man I thought "literally not beatable due to slipshod coding" was a thing that died in the 90's for console releases

My favorite one of these was Space Station Silicon Valley. There was a golden trophy in each level that you had to meet a special condition to get. You had to get every trophy to play the final level and see the actual ending. Unfortunately, they forgot to put a hitbox for the trophy in one of the levels. You could fulfill the conditions, make it appear, and jump right through it :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

My favorite one of these was Space Station Silicon Valley. There was a golden trophy in each level that you had to meet a special condition to get. You had to get every trophy to play the final level and see the actual ending. Unfortunately, they forgot to put a hitbox for the trophy in one of the levels. You could fulfill the conditions, make it appear, and jump right through it :v:

This is why any mouthbreather complaining about day one patches needs a swirly.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
loogiddis fuggin lego set

made by a normal dude, submitted to Lego Ideas, and turned into an official set. $150 for 2,049 pieces. Totally buying this poo poo.

https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b6-0d4c-4307-9da8-3ee9f3d368d6/post/f0c33605-faf8-4628-9d1a-643b90064bfc

ImpAtom posted:

Catwoman?

Macarius Wrench
Mar 28, 2017

by Lowtax
gently caress that reminds me there is a Lego model of the Saturn 5 rockets out soon that i want in on.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

loogiddis fuggin lego set

made by a normal dude, submitted to Lego Ideas, and turned into an official set. $150 for 2,049 pieces. Totally buying this poo poo.

https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b6-0d4c-4307-9da8-3ee9f3d368d6/post/f0c33605-faf8-4628-9d1a-643b90064bfc

Is that from a video game?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Nope! It's a real, honest to god actual product. Surprising, I know!

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

That just reminded me of the MGS1 thing with level design done with legos.

Or at least the rumor, hell if I remember if that was legit anymore.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

codenameFANGIO posted:

... wait, really? I have heard literally nothing about this game lol

It's a good fighting game

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Bicyclops posted:

Apparently it's a PC game, nm

It's not a PC game either ffs

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Every Day's Great at Your June Games Chat Thread

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

the trophies only unlock a bonus minigame based on asteroids, which you can unlock with a code anyway. the final level is unlocked by beating just every level and is very playable. please don't impugn a good n64 game with your filthy lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Tentative additions to the list:

Catwoman
Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian
Batman Begins

Apparently Ephemeral Fantasia is just a JRPG?

• Locked thread