Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Don't poo poo post and try your best not to get into gun control chat or any other importation of uber lame D&D poo poo.

Have at it, boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

M-O-O-N spells Trump!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
AP saying there is definitely going to be a vote on healthcare tomorrow.

It's unclear if they have the votes.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don't see it :(

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I can see how they initially missed that because that was like playing "Where's dildo?"

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I like this new president of France.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Man the poo poo with Flynn makes my guts hurt. I can't reconcile what I'm learning about him against what I know of him.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
He did. He and McChrystal transformed that command into something better than it already was, and it was already a well run high speed command.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

mlmp08 posted:

In that case it's maybe time to accept that Russian leadership seminars are highly effective.

:(

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Edited

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Wasabi the J posted:

I am 100% sure that Comey has had a dead man's switch in place in the event of his termination.

poo poo is likely going to get wild.

You think he knew his days were numbered? Based on what?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Your president maybe.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

Words cannot describe how badly I want these treasonous, smug motherfuckers to go to jail.

I kinda wanna see Flynn exonerated of any wrong doing if he didn't do anything wrong.

That's some wishful rear end thinking but that's just me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I know.

I know.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
And the motherfucker still won't release his tax information.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I think we should all be very concerned about whatever military action he's contemplating to take the gaze off of this Russia poo poo.

Worst case is going kinetic on the DPRK, best case is taking Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan to "the next level"

Jesus gently caress almighty it's gonna be a blood bath to get a diversion.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Hearing rumors that North Koreas Lazarus group is behind this latest global ransom ware virus.

Oh dear.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Legally speaking the president can share anything he chooses to with the exception of some nuclear stuff.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I don't think I've actually seen IYAAYAS for a while.

I hope he's alright :ohdear:

Actually, yeah. He's disappeared.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
He provided intel from an allied source in ISIS pertaining to airplane bombing plans with laptops.

He has the authority to do that.

The optics are awful, and there might be blowback from our allies.. but Trump is entirely within his discretion to do this.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Probably the most legal thing he's done with Russia to be honest.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Genocide Tendency posted:

There is a difference between spilling secrets and completely loving up the ability to work with foreign contacts under the table for sweet sweet intel that actually helps protect this country.

Trump did the latter.

Yes its legal. Thats not the problem.

Its selling out sources who were operating under a "tell no one" agreement with probably the CIA. He just ruined a very important intel tool. You know better than most of us what a gently caress up this was.

Oh no doubt but it's an entirely legal gently caress up, just wanted to emphasize that.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
He has Subpoena power. :peanut:

And the power to file charges. :peanut:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

One of the congressional reporters is said that the word "treason" is seriously being used regarding Flynn today. Sorry, shim :(

Also check your PMs please.

I saw you sent a long one sorry I haven't had time to get to it yet I'll get to it tonight though.

Also it does look like he pushed Turkish interests after taking half a million from them. I don't know what the gently caress anymore. Maybe he's deeply compromised. Like really deeply compromised.

My prediction: He'll blow his own brains out before falling all the way down in a trial.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
gently caress :(

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I taught pilots Vis Recce all the time when I worked in a fighter squadron- they are very good at it. It's part of every intel brief pre-mission. We'll never let the pilots blame bad Vis Recce training again.

May not be true outside of F-15C's and F-22's however.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Oh, I know. We had classes on it all the time. But back then I don't think it was such a huge item. I'm pretty sure a lot of it was because of that shootdown. It was due to bad decisions on both sides, but it resulted in a lot of deaths.

It was absolutely because of that shootdown, and a general lack of standardized intel training between squadrons.

Things are so standardized now I was able to integrate 3 intel bubbas and their F-16 pilots into our squadron with one afternoon worth of training.

Standardization is a good thing.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Wikipedia posted:

USAF EF-111 vs. IRAF Mirage F-1

On the first night of the war a USAF EF-111A Raven "Spark Vark", flown by pilot Captain James Denton and Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) Captain Brent Brandon, was on an electronic warfare mission ahead of a group of jets on a bombing run. Several IRAF Dassault Mirage F1s came in and engaged the flight. One of them went after the unarmed EF-111. Denton executed a tight turn while Brandon launched chaff to avoid missiles fired by the Mirage. An F-15C on the same flight, piloted by Robert Graeter, went after the Mirage to protect the EF-111. The Mirage launched a missile, spotted by Brandon, which the Raven avoided by turning and launching chaff. Denton decided to head for the deck to try to evade his pursuer. As he went down he pulled up to avoid the ground, the Mirage followed him through, but did not pull up in time and crashed. An unarmed EF-111 had thus scored an air-air victory against a Dassault Mirage F1, although Graeter was credited with a kill. The EF-111A crew were awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.[3]

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Looks like we have SIGINT between Russians bragging about how much leverage they had with Flynn.

This is like finding out Santa Claus is a pedophile.

God. Dammit.

The other day some retired 4 star got on CNN and didn't just hint at, he said, he thinks Flynn's mental health was compromised.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
RE: Those PRC assets we lost 2010-2012. I'll buy sloppy craftwork and bad field work over "China hacked our encryption"

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Weather channel for waiting rooms or GTFO.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Man the weather channel app on my iPhone gives me a heads up 15 minutes before rain starts and poo poo, and usually gets the 3 day window of weather right.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Everyone acts like everything the Nazi's did was bad.

I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm just observing.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Killing Nazi's is always cool.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Link to his thesis please?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Why would you attribute a member of the "alt-reich" with rational planning facilities? Why would you give someone that was a member of an online hate group the benefit of the doubt wrt knowing the prevailing standard for legal defenses? why would you ask such pointless questions?

Edit: "Hmmm, this nazi wasn't acting behaving rationally? What was realllly going on here?"

I got news for you, there's a good number of people who think GiP is an online hate group.

M_Gargantua posted:

Last Week Tonight covered last week very well.

"Back then... in the more innocent time known as Monday"

Kinda drove home the point about just how much happened and keeps happening

Was it a good episode overall?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Dead Reckoning posted:

Have we forgotten the X CURES Y fad so fast? Like, that's just the first example off the top of my head where I'm not sure all the racism was ironic.

GAS CURES KIKES wasn't racist, I'm a Jew. :colbert:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

We're all baby killers and fascists dude. And I worked on cruise ships which makes me worse in the eyes of d&d

GiP is where the best baby killers hang. One guy carries a gun for an abortion clinic. His K:D ratio is fuckin sick.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

They're not wrong per se.

Notice I never said they were. ;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
It's like finding out aunt Ethel and Uncle Julius sold atomic secrets to the soviets all over again.

• Locked thread