Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Crossposting from Trump thread-
Well looks like my fact check about Seth Rich was right on the money. Family is denying foxnews report and my fact checks were dead on. WKRUST- your most trusted source of anonymous news. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...-refutes-report
Nothing to see here folks. Pack it up failpublicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Thirsty Girl posted:

your source is a guy who said in 2007 that there were pink pistol-toting lesbian rape gangs prowling the city

HMMMMMMMM. That's pretty drat hot. I may steal this premise for my next erotic fiction novel.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Who What Now posted:

What? What is this even supposed to mean? Are you physically capable of crafting a legitimate joke?

I thought it was pretty good. Even better than yours.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

The problem with this story is both narratives are completely plausible. Either way it's extremely unlikely that we will ever know what happened. The rightwing narrative hinges on a PI that has has already changed his flimsy story and a unnamed FBI source. When I hear unnamed source I generally think bullshit.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There was a narrative before the PI. It hinges on nothing of the sort

Whatever happened will never see the light of day.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That sounds like conspiracy talk to me. Because why would a mugger not be found one day? That stuff happens, someone talks and then someone gets arrested and trades info

Yeah that's probably what's gonna happen.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

LOL!!!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

The Bernie people who went Trump (and stayed, and still are staying, and here's a bunch ITT this actually) are the weirdest loving thing. I hope you guys got what you wanted :shrug:

I know 2 Bernie people who spite voted for Trump thinking that if he won then the DNC would wake up and get behind someone who would put the interests of the working class ahead of large corporations, Wall Street, etc and be forced to change their ways. LOL!!!!!!!!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Nothing is more progressive than calling Rosie O Donnell a fat pig during a nationally televised debate.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Bitter Hillary supporter spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

Still a good opinion tyvm

Nope. with Bill Clinton maybe.

• Locked thread