Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I'm ready for some juicy rumors and speculation. IMO Arsenal will sign Gotze, Griezmann, Verratti, and Jonny Howson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Der Shovel posted:

Michael Carrick has signed a one year extension. I guess that's a good thing because he can still be useful in a very limited role.

This is not a transfer. Mods?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Why would he go to a shithouse 6th place club

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Fully Schick /vangaalvoice

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

RideTheSpiral posted:

why are you going there hahaha

Haha

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Vegetable posted:

How good is the new Bosnian defender that Arsenal signed? Because they got him on a free transfer and you'd think if he was any good a bigger team would have swooped for him.

he loving sucks and he scored a retarded own goal in the world cup

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Are any teams looking to sign Marta or Alex Morgan?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Reprisal posted:

Zlatan assembled the same "rip up the minnows and struggle against the best" performances last campaign that he'd produced for the last couple seasons at PSG. Ibra is (was) a good striker, but he was also 35, walking around the pitch and poaching goals, not commanding big games

His match winning goals came against the likes of Bournemouth, Swansea, Leicester, Blackburn, and St. Etienne. Ibra scored 17 league goals and missed 18 "big chances" according to premierleague.com. Romelu Lukaku scored 25 goals and missed 8 by comparison.

Manchester United would absolutely have put more points on the board had they started Rashford every game he was fit and brought Ibra on as a second option. Picking up Morata is great business for them.

This analysis seems incredibly flawed

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

What an ugly freak

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

30 million for an English goalkeeper is crazy thats like paying 100k for a korean car

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

It's time for Howson to shine

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

So it seems every single newspaper is reporting the Ronaldo story and Jorge Mendes is apparently shopping around for a club for him. I don't even know what available players would be able to cover such a loss for Madrid

*loads up FIFA Ultimate Team* what about Pulisic

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ronaldo to Spurs straight swap for Dele Alli who says no?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Jose posted:

£50m for kyle walker lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Akileese posted:

Is he that crocked that he had to go to Mexico? I figured he would've just gone back to Japan.

Mexicans love old Hondas. I expect we'll see a Piolin sticker on the back of his shirt

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

Where are we supposed to discuss the pre season games?

After watching 45 minutes of Lukaku against LA Galaxy I'm ready to conclude that we have bought the new £90m Emile Heskey. :eng99:

He's fat and also actually 32 years old

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Neytard was the 4th best player at Barca and is basically Robinho with a better publicist. Fact.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

wooger posted:

Spurs have apparently never paid more than they do. It's the way they're run, and they'd need to radically change this to pay the market rate wages.

This is borderline dog whistling here yikes

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

gently caress right off. All these 'new owners' have destroyed Football.

I agree and the muslim ones arent great either.

Edit: sorry misread

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Bale is made of glass. The thought of someone paying more than 40m for him is hilarious. He missed like 30 games last season and 15 the season before

I read that welsh peoples are primitive humans with no robust neanderthal DNA and they lived in caves til recently

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

Chicharito will be some seriously good value for money, I wager. Can't wait to see him score against us on Sunday.

He is trash

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

100% chance Coutinho goes down with a devastating injury this season and we all lol at Liverpool now that its no longer bannable to do so. Plus Diego Valeri is better than Coutinho

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Jose posted:

i think forum posters should have a little more imagination wondering what good attacking player is available than just who barca/real madrid/bayern don't want

I havent played FIFA Ultimate Team for a few years so I dont know who the good players are anymore but im sure there are some that cost less than 100 million british dollars

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

2015-16 was probably the best year for the Deloitte Money Rankings I remember teams battling it out til the last day to get their revenue up and all over Europe there were public squares with giant screens put up, full of people watching the accountants do the math in excel while having beers and singing and having a good loving time

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Dammit. Too late.

But nice. Nice.

Stockholm too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

Last rumor I saw on Schick was that Roma had bid €38m.

He was going to go to Sheffield United but there was a huge markup for the blades

• Locked thread