Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
The May thread got closed even though there's still 15 minutes remaining in May. :colbert:

Anyway, here's a retrospective. What games historically came out in June (in North America)?

20 YEARS AGO

Harvest Moon!

15 YEARS AGO

Shantae!

10 YEARS AGO

Overlord!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Gross.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sounds like some of you weren't watching Gextra Life

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Aaaaagh when the hell's La-Mulana 2 :ssj:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Pigbuster posted:

Still getting updates, and it's gotten to the point where they're placing assets into the planned positions and they avoid showing too much to avoid spoilers, so at least it seems like it's going alright still.

I don't think there's a set date still, though, so... yeah.

I know, I backed it, I get the updates... I'm just, watching someone playing La-Mulana blind and I so badly want to experience that kind of thing again and it's been three years argh

Plus I'm more into Norse mythology than Mesopotamian, etc.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Oh hey there was just a La-Mulana 2 update an hour ago

oh, Mjölnir's in. That's it. :effort:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

As in the weapon or is that the name of something else in the game

The hammer.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

quote:

Eg-Lana, known as the other side of the La-Mulana ruins, was once used as a penal colony by nearby settlers.

It is a place full of evil, malice, and hate...

Can Lumisa solve the mystery of Eg-Lana?

Lumisa is Lemeza's... relative?? and the areas are based on Norse mythology.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Jun 2, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

corn in the bible posted:

Wow I guess they let cats post on these forums that's very progressive

What are you trying to tell me corn

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

John Woo's Life is Stranglehold

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

tap my mountain posted:

This is cute until you realize they're dancing for the dying mouse they are torturing

context: they're dancing in front of a guy whose eyelids are suspended open with fish hooks and whose glasses are focusing sunlight to burn out his eyes (with his mouth zipped shut)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Please don't make an Earthbound harem, they're kids in that game

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

Hey I dunno if this is kosher or not, hopefully it's okay but my fiancee is streaming a game and I thought maybe some people might wanna come chill and stuff, dunno.

https://smashcast.tv/firstaidkite

Streaming Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal :)

Someone (I think it's you) is suuuper quiet on the stream.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

OH BOY, ANOTHER ANIME ARGUMENT

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Please do not feed the nazis

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

fiesta time

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Quest For Glory II posted:

i dont remember that episode of House MD

The lady doctor hosed the addiction out of the pillhead doctor

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Saint Freak posted:

Anime food chat?

For real these chapters were the best, my dad watches the anime with me and I cooked him that whole meal just before we watched that episode

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

What are some of your favourite games to play to just chillax?

Hexcells infinite...

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I said come in! posted:

Pokemon Snap 2 is going to be announced tomorrow during the Nintendo Direct.

:raise:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Immortan Joeverwatch

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Snake eyes :stare:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

my posts have been compared to two different boxes of fridge poetry magnets shaken up with half of them stuck to each other

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

The true endboss of gamers is the pull of work, family, friends, and a limited budget, each of which prevents us all from playing all of the games that we want to play before we die.

I'm doin a speedrun

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

Anyone play any video games recently?

I've been playing a metric fuckload of a Famicon game called Time Zone. I'm learning to speedrun it.

http://i.imgur.com/YHcG4fY.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTgfnFSOfiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIGfVv5T8kY

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Ciaphas posted:

or is iTunes less poo poo now

:roflolmao:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Cool. I'm not gonna play it but I look forward to the speedrun

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Did you get a new avatar between that post and the last

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Cowcaster posted:

did you shove an entire buick lesabre up your butt between your post and this one

:heysexy:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Macaluso posted:

Where's Claymates HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IqEs2_AwQ

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230700/discussions/0/490123197944264871/

How the hell does one see all the different religious and mythological aspects of La-Mulana and draw this conclusion? :psyduck:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

StrixNebulosa posted:

What game is that from?

FFV! And here's another reminder that even if you've never played it before, the Fiesta is an awesome fun charity thing!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

:jackbud:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

As long as fighting games continue to make 'jump' 'up on the stick' I will probably continue not liking them.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Phantasium posted:

sound like a cool mascot what animal is it

It was my cat's name

e: not kidding. He was named after the Spaceballs character because he had similar coloration

Olive! fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 9, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

oddium posted:

you can't stable the bears in botw, in this insane post iwata world

You can't even stable Stalhorses. hosed up, Nintendo

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I hope you enjoy this small tiling Metroid I made. Peace

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

e: nah this was a pretty lovely joke. Thanks for being Batman, Adam.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Since I've been playing with Aseprite, here's something I whipped up.

• Locked thread