Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Except in the game it's the opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Good lord so 1pm CT, the lords time zone. Yikes.

1 a.m. my man.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

X-Men are cool and the new costumes are cool but this is the most gently caress you give me money update they've done.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Holyshoot posted:

did they change costumes where you dont have to own the one it wants to upgrade and its just a bonus if you do?

Yes.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

fart simpson posted:

I added everyone on this page and I still have one friend slot remaining

Add me, StuntRock.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Everything you said is what I do. I also tend to roll some gear and items for characters too. Just getting chars up to speed.

All this also have sex and get buff.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OMG MYSTERIO!!!!!

I AM SO ERECT

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The Dave posted:

I'm going to be fighting the urge to buy Anti-Venom. Disappointed in the Spider-Man uni.

Why would you be fighting that urge

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Turkson posted:

I used a t2 ticket on Sharon Rogers. With her and T2 Magneto I've been blowing up Asgard Civil War. How rough are the 12-6, 12-7, and 12-8 story missions?

Incredibly. I had to use a manually controlled Strange to even have a shot and that still took a few tries.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Also Beast is bad.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

navyjack posted:

Wolverine is incredibly good, and you can troll-build him to be totally indestructible. Spider-Man homecoming is also very good and can take out just about anybody not immune to web eventually.

Except for Wolverine. Some I can kill, but the troll build ones are literally impossible.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

I got semi lucky when I rolled this for my wolv.

Wolverine doesn’t need immune to web. He can out heal any Spiderperson’s damage 99% of the time.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Ant Man T2 is bad.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

C. Everett Koop posted:

I T2'd Lash AND bought his uni :twisted:

You sweet summer child.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Datasmurf posted:

Welp. I whaled, and now I've got a T2 Spider Man 2099. Could've been worse, could've gone with Lash. :P

Is Drax good for anything these days?

Drax is good for having someone to throw out as "Worst Character in the Game" when you're tired of everyone saying it's Lash.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

fart simpson posted:

I'm hearing that titty ana is better because all of her skills are iframes

And her leadership is great.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

porkinson posted:

Grats, what was your main for it? I still have to do it but my only summoners at T2 are Clea and Hellstorm.

Edit:
I will be getting uniformed KK T2 this week though, so that might help me. On this note what obelisk should I give him? He has one skill that does fire damage and I have a pretty good fire obbo, but unsure if that's the right course for him.

I did it with Hela leading T2 Floki and Thor on the bench. I couldn’t do enough damage then I realized floki had Stark Backing. Once I threw an attack set on her it was easy.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

im freaking the heck out posted:

Yeah that's what I figured, drat I almost have vulture to T2 too. :smith:

Vulture is real good though.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

NmareBfly posted:

why yes NM, I will in fact put this on wolvie. Thank you.

Not really, unless it's spiderman 2099. On speed day I usually do Elsa Lead - Gwenpool - Kate Bishop or Yondu but it does require actually paying some amount of attention.

Wolverine is real good. I have a recovery/critd/100% dmg obbo on him now I was debating swapping out for an immune to snare for ABX, but even getting snared every so often Wolverine at 420 can easily clear 100k on ABX. Dude is great.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The Dave posted:

Yeah I know how to upgrade skills but passives don't have upgrade buttons.

What he means in that every T2 Passive has a varying % increase to "Bonus Damage" which for most skills is the only thing boosted when you rank them up. Once you hit T2, there's an argument to be made that it's worth ranking up those skills because the increase goes further thanks to the % bonus T2 gives you

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I'd bump up Satana some too - she's not amazing since she's so squishy, but she does pretty good damage and can stay alive if you can manage to chain her 4 (snare) and 2 (iframe) with throwing her debuff (3) on every so often and using her 5 skill for damage.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/905268985779900416

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

fart simpson posted:

I don't even know what to do with all the incoming bios anymore!!!

Apocalypse and maybe native T2 speed lord.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

They are going to expire before the update right?

He didn’t mean just the selectors.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Just lmao if you aren't using an emulator for this.

I can’t run an emulator on my work computer and I need something to pass the time when work is slow.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Doing the preferred boss for the day gets you really good bonus rewards. You can get 30+ feathers per win, so if you get lucky you can get good progress towards your feather goals.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Beta Ray Bill played by Joel Osteen

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah I mean maybe chart-maker knows something I don't but I've never heard thing one about Punisher ever being more than garbo.

It's be neat to have an equivalent chart for T1, though it might not be that different. More useful for new players, though.

Punisher's Netflix uniform does improve him a lot.

A big part of the reason MK has fallen is that he can still be bursted through his regeneration and his damage even with costume is pretty middling, both of which prevent him from being top tier like he used to be. He's still solid and I get use out of him on SL sometimes, usually between 15-20, but he can't compete with the top tier combats at all.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Sharon isn't as good as a striker because all her damage comes from her 3 skill. Without it she hits a lot softer. I'd put her below Prox.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

NmareBfly posted:

Hotdog man's self buff doesn't stack with the ISO set procs so there's an argument on him for other stuff. Elsa too I think?

This is the case with Strange as well IIRC

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Cinara posted:

They could do something weird and have The Grandmaster, but I don't see him being playable.

I thought one of the leaks said Grandmaster was going to be added and as a native T2?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

fart simpson posted:

All of the uniforms you just mentioned are considered really good uniforms though

And what makes them great isn’t the passives so much as what they do to the skill. Which means we have no way of knowing how good these uniforms are until they get released.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

WarEternal posted:

how do you even get uniforms that high? The rate of exp gain on them seems so low, seems like it would take forever.

The Level 3 Uni XP chips you get from SL26-30 speeds that up a lot.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Differo Cathedra posted:

How's Hela with the new costume? Would it be better to use the mega 6 ticket on her or enchantress?

I really need more villains to go further in shadowloo.

Enchantress by a country mile.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Who should I stick my CTP of Patience on? (That’s the Dodge/All Attack & Invuln/Reduce Reflect). I was considering Loki but wasn’t sure who else it might be good on.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I'm currently ranked #98 in Timeline and it makes me very sad that I won't survive the next two hours in the top 100 and there's nothing I can do about it.

So what's the key to big Timeline rankings? I went 78-2 this week so I guess those two losses are the most obvious problem. I got all my recommended player points. I routinely spent gold to get one of those 70-80 pt rounds. Do I just need to Ace every round and make sure I'm always in that 70-80 pt range? Is there some other trick I don't get?

People who finish in the top pay crystals to get more entries so finishing that well spending no money is just fine.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

plainswalker75 posted:

I've got a T2 ticket, who would benefit most from the upgrade, Spider-Man 2099 or Fem Ancient One?

Spider-Man 2099 since he’s paywall and this much tougher to naturally T2 than A1.

That being said, if you already have Jean and T2 Coulson, T2 A1 would help you clear more WBU levels.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

NmareBfly posted:

Both of these actually require playing the game, not just pressing the grind button (assuming you mean WBI not co-op? Co-ops I do until I'm running low on clear tickets.) ABX is just boring because I've been playing since release so I've done it hundreds of times. Some days are better than others --- combat villain is the worst because if I don't do carnage's rotation right he'll die and if I don't point him at the boss he doesn't quite get to 100K. I hope this will be fixed by Apoc once I have him finished so I can do it without looking at the screen like I can some of the other days.

It would -- I just checked and it's 1.3k guks (and 2.1k debris) to 415. That's 52K guks to do all you dudes.

I get the comic card + uru chests every day but not the clears.

100% worth doing the first time for the uniform tickets to use on Loki / Thor but after that yeah. I got 2 5* cards one week two weeks ago and got excited but since then I've gotten bupkiss.

Once you can clear SL25-30 and get the tickets, it's worth it to keep doing them for for the level 3 uniform upgrade chips, which makes getting costumes to mythic MUCH easier. But until you're at the point where you need to level your costumes to mythic you can skip it.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

T2 cost reduction and 6* Blue Marvel for beating story mode good.

Putting characters in chests only very very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I would normally get a Stark Stash to save up for Christmas deals or do a bio sub to get 2099 to 420 and get Valk/Quasar, but I may hold off and see how keke responds to this.