Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I am actually probably not going to go for these promotional CEs. Those level 90 battles are a gigantic pain in the rear end that I just don't want to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I rolled Holmes on JP :fyadride:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Vengarr posted:

It's a haughty affirmative used by superiors. You can translate it to "Indeed" or "Is that so" (acknowledging, not questioning) or even "Verily" if you're feeling saucy.

She pretty much uses it as a comma.

also an exclamation point, especially in extella

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
No she just has a bunch of hummingbird genes

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've been super :effort: about both servers lately. I think for US I might just buy a Jeanne Alter account when she's released.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:frogsiren: The latest update on JP removed all encryption. Emulators (and I guess cheat apks if someone finds one) work for now.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NRVNQSR posted:

Tamamo's somewhat limited because she only works on certain team types - basically arts teams, stall teams and turtle teams - but the other side of that is that most of those teams basically need her to work, because her kit is so unique.

Compare that to Waver, who works on any team but there really aren't any teams that need him - and then compare them both to Merlin, who works everywhere and has teams that don't work without him.

Yeah, there aren't really any new husbandos until the new year.

Tamamo is rarely a -bad- addition to a team. Healing and some NP gauge charging is always welcome. I get by with her just fine as my only 5 star caster on JP.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
help aaaa 862,308,464

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at all you people who obsessed over sperging for a CE that's not that great.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RanKizama posted:

Halloween Princess is pretty great. Not sure what you're on about.

It's not great enough to warrant sperging dozens of apples on.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nate RFB posted:

To be fair yeah, sure, throwing stones, glass houses, etc. The Prisma Illya Matter is just one of those T-M fanbase arguments that I don't think will ever come to a satisfactory conclusion for either side.

tsukihime had an anime

Monster Mash posted:

My body is ready

a shameful nigga

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You only need 100k points a day to max out all the rewards from points.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The christmas event shits infinite dragon fangs at you.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh I'm trying to unload my JP account and all I'm getting are obvious scammers. No, I will not accept Google play cards from you, reddit guy with 8 posts.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Congrats, Okita's quite good, especially since she's one of the only single target 5 star Sabers.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jalter Lily is at least better than Liz, especially since she comes at NP5.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lancer Alter's NP also can inflict NP Seal, which gives her some nice utility.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten posted:

My Herc is only level 20 because I got him right around the time I got Tamamo and Vlad and vampire dude had already eaten every xp card, plus I grailed my catbomb so she needs more levels and well, he's just gonna have to wait his drat turn. Regardless of how good he is.

Take that Herc, and grail him to 90, or even 100. A Herc with bond 10 CE and maxed skills can faceroll pretty much any solo bossfight even in late game.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

the return of my FGO roll luck :madmax:

I also got Drake as my guranteed 5 star

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
King Hassan could kill it!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

UberJew posted:

I will never betray Actual Archer

UBW might be real bad but I refuse to stop

EMIYA's real power isn't his NP, but once he gets his skill buff quests, being able to toss giant crits around.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lol the guy I sold my JP account to is having buyer's remorse because he's getting mad about having to skill up all of those servants

No refunds :owned:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pierson posted:

Is Jeanne Alter as insane as she looks.

Very much so. Her NP removes buffs and she can self-buster steroid, her buster steroid also gives her 1-turn invulnerability, and she has a monstrous crit boost skill.

Also her attack is so high she hits everything for $texas amounts of damage anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RIP pubbie I sold my JP FGO account to. He didn't tell me that he had been sending his own jp support mails while he begged me to, and as far as I can tell the FGO support staff got suspicious and went "gently caress both of these guys" :pwn:

お問い合わせいただきましたデータ復旧のご依頼につきまして調査・確認を行いましたところ、
弊社規定の復旧基準に満たないため、データ復旧の対応はいたしかねます。

なお、データの復旧に関する詳細な基準などは、個別に公表いたしておりません。