Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

a gun and tonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

ive had a bartender put sprite in an old fashioned so lol

:lolplant:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

how long can a bottle of liquor stay in your house ? the longest one has lasted in mine is like 10 days

my 2016 rate and my 2017 rate are dramatically different

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

ethan allen got drunk one night and took over fort ticonderoga without having to fire a shot. he walked in the front gate, up the stairs to the captain's quarters, opened the door and held a sword to him until he surrendered the fort.

henry knox then stole all the cannons from the fort and transported them a couple hundred miles to boston so that george washington could capture the city from the british

cool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was pretty funny. I gave him a week off for being terrible, he sent me this whiny-rear end PM about it (which I ignored), and then as soon as he got back he got on the wrong side of FAU who permabanned him back on the fifteenth.

oh man he sent pms i think every time he got probed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

HOLY loving poo poo

gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sorry zyla

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

At first I got mad at this late, but then I realized the only thing keeping PA from trash tier is parts of Philly and Pittsburgh so I guess its ok. I'd add Hawaii to S tier and I think Alaska and Nevada probably belong above trash.

hawaii is a tier

too expensive for s and the culture can be v hostile to people who move there from other states

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thatim posted:

I am a right SR.

Means that I am dead center between left and right but slightly towards Democratic.

Tbh some stuff I didn't know what it was about so I clicked neutral. Like 3 things or whatever

i clicked neutral on a bunch of poo poo rooted in that specific historical moment because im not a scholar of russian history esp of recent russian history so i dont trust myself to have a sense of those issues

but foe the majority of things i had opinions!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

katys clearly ncaf cuz she always talkin bout fish or summat

i always feel bad for katy tur because she seems like shes locked in the broken spirited day crew phase of things and thats a stressful rear end place to be

contrast someone nuzzi who went ncaf way early in the campaign season and only ever leaves it to visit death crew

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme posted:

Hurricanes are Mother Nature's female orgasm; because intense ones are rare and a complete mystery to the men that study them.

radical meme

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

i bet the schlitterbahn there is going to kick rear end during harvey

the beer w candy floating in it????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

pro as hell thread title

holy fuckin poo poo yr rap sheet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

how is he still walking and talking

byob has rotating iks right??? next time you get the buttons check his history for the huge modnote that lays out what happened

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

Taco Bell unironically owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

u know what's an excellent werd? Celerity

fortitude

potence

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

obtenebration :twisted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mytherceria

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

visceratika

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i cant wait for kasichs prez viability window to pass and for him to recede back into corn and dust

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

I've been reading Wikipedia for hours

i could wiki a peach for hours

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if cspam were a superhero team i think schnorkles would have weather control powers, ipso facto imprison him for texas deaths

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

this seems very rude mr. squizzle!!!!

i agree its rude if you too make a hurricane you scofflaw!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my shirt would match my politics

you would be a robot w sound powers duh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope everyone is ok but i know thats unlikely and so will accept things as not wholly unjust if the suffering is minimal the deaths quick and skewed toward old people and if the damage prompts some reaction for the better moving forward

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sorry ive been so hateful this morning everybody
schools just doin a good job reminding me what a useless idiot i am and i just rly cant wait to die
sorry to take it out on yall instead of me cuz im the only one who deserves it

peace

your good tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Prediction: the flooding wont be apocalyptic and everyone will get annoyed that they evacuated and then a cat 5 will hit another part of the gulf later this year and everyone will roll their eyes until they get blow away by it

oh poo poo this is a p specific but plausible one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

my head cannon says that her dad wrote each and everyone of these.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

peepeepants posted:

Houston is gonna be pretty hosed with the amount of rain that will fall. Propublica did a series last year about it:

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/806528807154974724

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/707241222109306880

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/705880908512018432

Lots of people will flood who are way out of designated flood zones and not required to have flood insurance. It will be pretty bad.

im trying to remember the statistic and its both v old and came from an insurance agent so grain of salt but

something like..........a quarter??? of all flood insurance claims come from outside of flood areas that require flood insurance, meaning from the minority of people in those areas who made a point to buy insurance that wasnt forced on them

if you live anywhere that might remotely see flooding you really should buy flood insurance

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the storm has nothing to do w that being a bad life choice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

so were they innocent bystanders or what?

no one is innocent :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

last post

congrats

• Locked thread