Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zegermans posted:

weed isn't a miracle electoral panacea.

but seriously legalize that poo poo and empty the prisons of anyone with a non violent weed offense
but they gotta sell more fentanyl!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

punk rebel ecks posted:

So the opoid crisis is largely fueled by the United States for profit healthcare correct? If so, do countries with not for profit healthcare systems have similar crises?

I believe I heard England does.
the opioid problem in the uk is more of the black tar kind instead of the 100% legal sessions-brand fentanyl kind

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I stole this, sia (sorry in advance)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the dem donors are getting their money's worth in their quest for full slavery now :abuela:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

Dem Folds Five

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cuck

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

nopantsjack posted:

Was Bernie pro iraq war at the time? I genuinely got no idea I'm a Brit

That's pretty bad tho if so lol
I'd still vote for him if I was you guys but man that's a low bar to clear
the fact that he's better by miles than the other people and still have stains like that and the F-35 is very reflective about the state of politics in this dumb inbred country

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Muppets On PCP posted:

if you're gonna troll the thread at least make it a little more subtle

Service Employees International Union is a labor union representing almost 1.9 million workers in over 100 occupations in the United States and Canada. Wikipedia

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

more 👏 women 👏 human 👏 traffickers

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Tiler Kiwi posted:

means tested genocide
looking forward to someone "accidentally" playing the curb your enthusiasm theme song from their cellphone really loudly when schumer is put on trial for aiding and abetting human rights atrocities in the nuremberg trials II, german court edition

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:popeye:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

jBrereton posted:

A country that does not instantly fire the entire congress all at once when you refuse to fund the government is not a functioning democracy imo, it is a zombie constitutional state.
the united states of america is a third world country

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

the fourth and sixth amendments have already been suspended via bipartisan consensus
soon to be 14th amendment at this rate :abuela:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

etalian posted:

His anime tits are awesome platform didn't have widespread appeal for some reason.

If electing to president he would appoint a Anime Tits Czar
that's because conservatives are pedophiles OP

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

liberals cheering that republican witch hunt slash smear campaign that is even more trumped up than the benghazi committee witch hunt slash smear campaign is the most collaborator poo poo
gotta have that fascism slavery

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hey, he won the same prize as Newt Gingrich and Aung San Suu Kyi. Clearly they know what they're doing.

Death is a kind of peace

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Oh Snapple! posted:

Is there any particular reason the usual group of folks are on a tilt over SB827 failing over in California? Seems like it was opposed by a lot of progressive, minority-focused groups on the ground there but it keeps being treated purely as a NIMBY thing.
the complete and utter lack of provisions or mandates for rent control for starters (in fact i think some of the proposals were to forbid rent control)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

GalacticAcid posted:

it bugs me that 'liberal' is just used to mean 'democrat i don't like' now, i have to say

plenty of indispensable critiques of the obama admin & the clinton camp came from explicitly liberal sources like the New York Review of Books, the New Republic, and The American Prospect
you should have seen it coming when they started accepting MIC mass murderers and CIA torture barons into the liberal fold

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i mean ideally he would be dead right now but lol pacified populace etc
this country is pretty much going to cease to exist in the most pathetic way possible

it already ceased to function a long time ago

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i don't think this is true, mostly because america is full of idiots who will gladly do the rich's bidding so they have some minor motivation to keep it around
genetic collapse from inbreeding can happen in as few as 3 generations

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

goooooo germany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

this is because fox news is constantly shouting that there's been no wrongdoing found and americans will believe absolutely anything if they hear it enough times
Forget it, Jake. It's America.

• Locked thread