Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I really loving hate normies.

Excuse the 4chan term, but title explains it all.
Basically; I am writing this in a spur of the passionate moment kind of way and if I just allow myself to not lie to myself I realize I really loving hate normies and 'normie culture'.
I realized this when watching the new REACT episode of adults reacting to Rick and Morty.
They feel like hot poo poo for watching an 'obscure' show. I just hate that loving that arrogance of being the best sheep they can be; "Look at me guys!!! I like something EVERYONE ELSE likes the most of all of you! Ain't I so randumb? Hurr Durr".
They feel all self-righteous for 'thinking' and feeling good about themselves because they supposedly formulated an opinion that literally everyone else and their grandmother has.
Picking up on the status quo and expressing that isn't some sort of higher functioning cognitive ability. You're not some great loving thinker because you were able to formulate the default thoughts everyone has when experiencing something new.
gently caress you and your face. I also loving hate people that just aren't part of the mainstream as if it's nothing and take it for granted they were naturally alpha.
gently caress you chad, gently caress you for saying poo poo like: "Just go and gently caress girls bro. It's not that hard.". I don't give a gently caress you're alpha but don't be that guy that has zero awareness of anything but himself. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for being a merchant/buyer in the sexual marketplace but have some loving sense and try to at least think for yourself instead of being a sheep that has zero personal-reflection abilities and is living on pure instinct and just going with the flow without as much an ounce of critical thinking.
gently caress you and your 'special' snowflake opinion; just by virtue of having thoughts and emotions doesn't make you worth anything.
TL;DR: I loving hate people that just sheepishly follow the status quo or mainstream or whatever you want to call it and don't think for themselves. It loving disgusts me that you were blessed with being one of the known apex predators that is at the top of the food chain.
/rant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

If I was in the male infantry unit, I would rape the women and then kill most of them (the ugly ones). I'd keep some of them alive so I could make them dyke each other out for amusement.

You saw what I was doing and thought "wow I need to go bigger", huh?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I noticed since i got into my 30s that many of my friends are becoming incredible pussies. Im normally a bit rude and harsh, most poeple like it and one the dudes recently tryed to shame me for it.

Basically he didnt want to go outside on a hot day and he was like lets drink beer inside and i said nah lol gently caress off with that poo poo lol way too hot. Instead saying "lol ok retard" or something as a meassage back he did freak out like a woman.

He now plays "hurt" and "victim of my words" which i find hilarous from a 32 year old man. He wants me to apologize or whatever the guy is a loving mangina basement dweller in my opinion.

Most men these days are feminized backstabbers.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm heading home in a couple of weeks and looking forward to seeing old friends. One friend in particular is going to be interesting.

About a year ago, he started a long distance relationship with a reformed slut.

She was a total ditch pig in her teens. hosed multiple guys per weekend in high school. Alcoholism and morphine were how she spent her 30's.

She hits 40, and now she's latched on to my buddy. I get why he's all star struck. The small town has 3 guys for every girl. He hasn't had a girlfriend since high school and there's nothing wrong with him. The thirst is real.

Anyways, she moves in to his place with a crotch spawn that's in bad need of a new pair of braces.

Suddenly her posts on Facebook change to 'the new couch', the shopping trip in the city where she "shopped until she dropped" etc. Never about him. Just stuff. Meanwhile, his Facebook has a pic of her with the words "my world" under it. He's going to be so crushed when he comes home one day to find her loving some jerk from our teen years.

I feel bad for him but at the same time, I know he'll never hear me out. I'm not going to bother.

The world is a totally different place after you've seen the matrix :)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

mind the walrus posted:

Not in the slightest yet I fall rear end-backwards into dates and relationships. It's really not that hard if you do literally anything with your life and engage other people.

Wait so I have to talk to them?

Maybe I should be taking some notes

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Literally A Person posted:

This kept coming up in the last thread.

No, they are all really deeply closeted homo-sexuals. This is just a "functional" way for them to deal with their extremely repressed sexuality.

e: this is actually a seriouspost

I don't think this actually true for the most part

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Is the internet to blame for incels? And if it's true that incels will increase as we isolate ourselves from real contact via social media, then maybe we ought to destroy the internet. Are gmail and YouTube really worth the cost???

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
True but I think there truth to it. Without the internet there is no hugbix enclave they can run to and they have no choice but to interact with humans. Obviously it comes down to their decision being t the internet makes it possible I. A way that wouldn't have been in previous generation a.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
ThYs what I'm saying tho. It dorks t cause the problem( be t o think it enables it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I believe that incels can be saved.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Guys this is what got the thread closed last time

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Hobologist posted:

"They bitch about the term "female", not doing anything to challenge the validity of that statement."

So, he wants them to pull off the wig and drop their pants and say, "ha ha, I was a man all along."?

Well, nobody's perfect!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

One of my favorite movies

Indeed.

It's probably the only "guys go undercover as women" movie that actually did it well, though I hear Marilyn Monroe was a complete mess on set.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Most of You Wouldn't get Females if You Were 10/10

Because most of you have no social prestige. For all that self-improvement crap, let's remember that life is just a popularity contest for females. It's all about impressing their peers.

This is why they become sexually active in middle school. It's a competition to see whose better. Selfies are a competition to see whose prettier. Females always talk poo poo about each other because they're competing. This is why females go for athletes on campus. Because athletes are popular.

Females see the world through a lens of popularity and prestige, not honesty and compassion. Even if you were 10/10 and jacked you'd have a hard time as long as you're on the bottom of the social barrel.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Ups_rail posted:

Hey pick glade your okay but

HAHAHA....HAHAHA

I wont continue the story of the lady or giving any more information on her, for fear of doxx'ing her, but she didnt have a happily ever after with the pizza dude, or the dude after that, or the dude after that or the two marriages after that.

So I am engaged right, I've also been in some pretty lovely lovely relationships and I will man up and admit that i ve been both the lovely person in some and the receiver in others.

My gf resents that she is paying for the mistakes of my ex's (her words) and I got a friends mom saying

"its all about compromise"

and other women saying

"you just need to communicate"

I just laugh at them and say "gently caress no"

For dinner she wants chinese? you want mexican? you compromise and get Italian? WTF

Compromise is not a panacea, I've seen first hand a friend wanted a hard mattress and his wife wanted a soft mattress so they compromised and spent a few years both sleeping lovely and finally got their own beds

She wants to go to paris for vacation you want to go to germany so you go to spain?

You wanna have kids she doesnt wanna have kids? I've loving seen that one play out, there is no loving compromise in that issue, and it got loving ugly. gently caress I lost that relationship cause I flat out told them

"this isnt something you can compromise on, poo poo it happened in my extended family and it was a god drat deal breaker"

Communication? That can make poo poo a million times worse

In my youth I believed in being emotionally available to my gf, in telling everything in being open.

I learned you dont tell them poo poo about your ex's period and that its best to

Because the truth is she doesnt need to know, she might want to know or think she wants to know but that knowledge will not make her happy.

I finally got that lesson from two experiences when I've had partners out of the loving blue bring up my ex's, Like literally out of the blue they are angry that I was with that black girl in college, I was stunned going "I never bring up your two marriages why are you bringing that up?" Then years later a woman I've had a long and unhealthy relationship with started bring up my ex's name in angry texts. That time I had the sense to say

"Those are my ex's name and I was with them, that is my past, nothing will ever change it, and I will never apologize for it, bringing it up doesnt hurt me or really matter."

The other reason I hate the "just communicate" advice is that they never loving mention something even more important

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE IT BACK

Be loving careful about what you say. Me and the girl had a thing happen. The result was her crying and me in whirlwind of anger/depression/rejection.

I kept my mouth shut because I knew expressing how I felt in the moment would not be constructive and it would be best to wait and see how I felt later, and honestly that issue has been worked on and improved.

Okay to swing back around to incels my idea is that they start at some point in their youth with a hosed up socialization. I bet the internet has exacerbated this, as they get older they get more bitter at their failure with girls, and pretty soon they internalize their being losers untill it becomes part of their own identity.

We actually have a thread for relationship trainwrecks.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Literally A Person posted:

I'm dumb and should be mocked for being dumb

Don't sign your posts...?

???

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Ups_rail posted:

Oh Pick I wish I could go into greater detail about this woman I really do, and trust me as total stranger on the internet she is not a nice or good person. If I could write out all the poo poo I've seen first hand you would condemn her. But given what happened with kiwifarms I really have to show restraint, I will just ad this. She has a child and I got some front row seat time to her destroying her child, with her selfishness.

Instead I will focus on her 2nd husband who lost to a pizza boy, and who she was cheating on at the time.

He had incel traits but he was funny and good looking. I would say that he was in love with his misery in the way that only white upper class suburban teenagers can be. He never loving grew out of it. His firist marriage was to a very heavy lady who got sick of his rear end and left him. He then went for the other big lady. (I honestly wonder if he liked fat women or if some part of it was him wanting someone insecure enough to not leave him)

What he offered her was this,

She didnt have to work,
she could have the new car she wanted,
the apartment she wanted,
trips the themepark she wanted,

He did the cleaning the cooking the laundry
He got his rear end up at 5 to go to work.

In return it was very clear what he wanted from his wife

1) be at home when comes hom
2) Listen to him go over and over about how much of an outcast he was in highschool, and how happy he was to find someone he could truly connect with. (she referred to this tortured pain as and I quote "Emo f*ggot poo poo")

Basically I saw a man do everything his wife wanted giver everything she asked for, and in return he wanted his emotional needs met, and she hated him for it, she even said regarding him that "he let me win too easy" So she left him for a string of physically abusiveness assholes.

These incels strike me as the next progression in such a mentality, they see that they are told X=Y with girls but it doesnt match reality, They get angry and lacking proper coping skills double down on the mentality that they cant ever score, the deck is just stacked against them and boom its their loving identity.

There was a blog I read many many years ago called "the chicks suck guy" it was hosted somewhere I found it back when yahoo was more a directory than a search engine listed in the comedy section. I wish I could find it again and see if there was any overlap with his blog whining about not getting laid and this fuckers on reddit.

Edit: found it https://www.amazon.com/My-Struggle-Chicks-Suck-Guy/dp/1401049648

I am gonna check this out and see if there is any overlap

Which subreddit are you quoting from?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The three monitor setup got me to wondering: have they made hentai for the Oculus Rift yet?

Actually don't answer that, I think I'd rather not know.

Ok, I do, but I know I'm gonna hate the answer.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Well, I did ask.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Katawa Shoujo, according to the googs.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Lol is that for real the translation?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Imperious Tyrone!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Slugworth posted:

Franklin was the anti-incel, in that he wrote about how great it was sleeping with older, frumpy women.

Probably paid just as much attention to the nasolabial folds too.

Where incels see a 40 year old as a used up whore, Franklin sees a woman who knows what she's doing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

i like that posted:

Has the Incel Institute released an official statement for why it's okay for them to abhor women they don't find attractive but not the other way around? What's their logic supposed to be? I'm usually decent at estimating what rationalizations they hold but I don't really have anything here other then women are expected to do all the labour they don't want to/some kind of male exceptionalism

I'm guessing the more articulate among them would probably try and invoke the same reasoning that says you can't "be racist" to white people, in the sense that the system works in their favor so that any individual act of prejudice basically has no meaningful impact, whereas if you act in a prejudiced fashion towards a black person, that same system amplifies the hurt.

In the same way, I can call you a fat ugly whore that by definition can't be raped because all women want Chad and because society affords you every advantage you can ignore me but if you make fun of my wrist circumference it imply that my fedora makes me look like kind of a dork it is literally worse than the holocaust.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Not even that small, really. It sounded like he was maybe about an inch below average, based on what he thought the average was. Pretty sure that still falls into the "average" range.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

oh no not attractive immigrant women

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Barudak posted:

Being Chad.

If its not obvious Calvinism and Incels have extremely similar views on predestination and the elect.

Holy poo poo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

SaltyJesus posted:

mods namechange me to Sex Calvinist tia

e: wait, most Calvinists obviously believe they are clearly one of the predestined ones. a true parallel would be some kind of misotheism, a belief in outcomes predetermined by a malevolent deity

I think you should keep the "Salty" in there as well

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
When you get turned on by a hot chick, but the mood is dampened because you know she wants to gently caress Chad and never you.

Well, that's a demiurge.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

there was a roman dude who was notorious for his excess because he ate like five fish a day

TBF, that's significantly more fish than I eat on a given day.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
/r/Incels: I'd rather drink a Pepsi that had 12 penises in it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I don't think reversed would make a lot of sense

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Elsa posted:

Your first thought isn't your gut reaction?

Which would be a result of how you've been trained to think

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

bloom posted:

fruit is right, "erau oyo hwsi dnoc es knih tou ytahw, thgua tere wuo ytah wsit srif kniht uo yta hw" really makes no sense.

This guy gets it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Chad disguised as incel?

I don't normally dwell on my inceldom, but I just have to vent here...

Spotted a guy the other day at the coffee shop, he looked like a typical incel/normie wannabe - short, paki, borderline obese, not dressed well... Generally useless to women. He stands in line behind these two typical Staceys - 9/10, skinny jeans, blonde hot girls. He starts talking to them and I expect to see them slap him or call the cops to taser him to death...

But they start talking, laughing with him, playing with their hair, touching his arm, typical flirty Stacey moves. I can't believe it!

So I'm watching him closely at this point, mixed with envy, confusion and rage. The girls go away, he gets his coffee sits down, then this 7/10 QT (short, white, big-ish nose though.. maybe Greek?) walks up and just kisses him on the lips! She sits down next to him and I couldn't stand anymore.

I got up and left. I wanted to stab him in the eye with a pen.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Guy Mann posted:

Pandas don't actually have problems breeding in the wild, it's just that their habitat has been irreparably hosed up by the past few generations of humans and trying breed in captivity is so stressful and unpleasant that it hardly ever takes hold.

So they actually are a great metaphor for how screwed milennials are, just not in the way most people think.

They can still go gently caress themselves for being so picky with their goddamn bamboo.

Fuckin' Panda Foodies.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Dare I ask what a "roastie" is in the argot of these CHUDs?

When women have lots of sex their vaginas fall apart and look like roast beef sandwiches because that's how it works

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm pretty left leaning, but when it comes to Pandas I suddenly become an Uber-Republican for some reason.

Like if you were to show me a picture of a panda buying any kind of "luxury" food item with a food stamp I'm sure I would lose my loving mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Imagined posted:

I'm unfamiliar with this usage of that word.

Big retarded bears in black and white that don't gently caress.

• Locked thread