Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trabisnikof posted:

What's the best article yall got to convince cjs that wildcards are bad?

rm -rf *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

ate all the Oreos posted:

yeah, though there's a function that turns sound into vibrations so sort of??

you can also pair it with your spotify account and stream music directly to your rear end

iirc this is how the HD rumble works in the switch controllers

you put them in your butt and

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Perplx posted:

how about everyone gets a huge locked mailbox instead

doesn't sound very #disruptive

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
probably not the right thread, but still seems like a gently caress up

paid off my student loan and the provider has a cute gif with congratulations and confetti, etc; however, there is a button to tweet about #paidinfull

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Schadenboner posted:

Keep reading. It just gets more and more :aaaaa:.

How is this PCI-compliant?

they got some stickers off of alibaba

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

legend

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

so do you guys have phone anxiety or what

:nsa:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
enterprise grade security is just a fancy way of saying "a bunch of post its stuck to your monitor"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
does it count as ace?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
yesterday i watched (stealin' wiggly's format):

dprk consumer technology by Will Scot and Gabe Ewards
- the latest in the series of looking at the dprk's fairly robust computer science and personal electronics sectors; high level talk about what's available and what it looks like (it's android). super breezy and definitely worth a watch if only to have another view into the dprk that isn't through the lens of the american propaganda arm.

bgp and the rule of custom by Caleb James Delisle
- if you don't know what bgp is or how the internet's hierarchy is structured, it's not bad? totally worth skipping; the highlight was in the q&a session where some swede pulled a "well actually" and the moderator was like "do you have a question?"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

i'm the broken image header

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
why'd you post zack? :confused:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
"someone pressed the wrong button"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Jonny 290 posted:

any yosposter has a standing offer to come pet the cats if they visit denver, but im smokin u out and we dont play around

im down

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

cheese-cube posted:

random data without corroboration or attribution is essentially garbage. making dumb assumptions based on the same data without corroboration or attribution is also stupid. this is super simple ya'll

edit: there's no usable intel here without existing intel

yeah, we get it: you played mgs2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Truga posted:

i constantly argue with people on a local tech forum about this poo poo and the replies, every single time, boil down to "well, i'm not a criminal so i have nothing to hide", despite being shown tons of evidence how lack of privacy can ruin lives of entirely normal people. it's just not seen as an immediate threat like violence, even though it should be imo.

"i can never go back to touchid after the face unlock on the new iphone!"

• Locked thread