Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Your cool bone daddy finally came back from the cigarette run. Probably because you're finally too old to be on his insurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

NO ONE HAS POSTED WHEN THE NEXT SEASON IS ON THIS PAGE gently caress HOW WILL WE SURVIVE.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't fathom why there's not any passive essence regen on the Necro. What the poo poo.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

After a kind goon plvling me, petcro is FUN. It may not be optimal, and it's squishy as gently caress, but I'm also in tossaway legendaries from my wiz. I expect all the fun I can have, worth the 15 for me. I'll be happy to build some silly gimmick, it's great.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just realized I can play from work with my phone. This improved my quality of life immensely.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

euphronius posted:

Most if not all mmos and online rpgs can play over phone data

It owns

I meant that I forgot I could. I used to on my old phone with warframe, and then stopped a year ago. My memory is poo poo.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It does loving own

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nah, I mean remoting to my pc from my phone.

E: what it looks like remotely.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jul 10, 2017

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Sean posted:

Okay, link or something, please?

GreatGreen posted:

Would somebody please explain this I'd love an improved quality of life too please.

TightVNC is pretty good, I've used it in the past for multiple things. Everything you need is on the front page pretty much. There's plenty of guides.

Chrome Remote Desktop is user friendly as hell, and lightweight.

Dell used to have a sweet one, but they took it off the market years ago.

I've used all of them and they all do a fine job. You're probably going to get all you need with chrome though.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Shumagorath posted:

Thanks, hit those after only a couple hundred blood shards. Massive improvement because I can drop Bone Spear and fit LotD back in!

E: Actually the corpse drop pace is high enough to switch with Army for T1. This really opens up my options either way.

Microsoft also has RDP clients for iOS and Android now. Accept no substitute.

No poo poo!? Well I know what I'm doing next time I can. I hadn't bothered to look at anything in a while, good to hear!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Well, I can't run Microsoft RD like desired because I have the home version of 7. All good though, I don't require sounds to play anyway. poo poo ain't broke so I won't try to fix it.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Anyone ok with pulling me through some higher torment rifts for db and set items? I can poo poo up chat in return.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Alright. I'm on shiftwork and have my 3 day this weekend and switch to nights. One I gear up I'll run anyone anytime. That poo poo is always fun for me.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah but that's what I'm looking for.

Necros, let's post some awesome pics. With great size of pets and hangers on. Look thick. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get your pets. Thanks for the motivation.

You got it, I'll do it when I'm home

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just got one to drop off of a menagerist yesterday. Good looking pet.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

If any non - season goons want power leveled or just to gently caress around getting geared up I'm finally gimmick stronk enough. Let me know, I'm on plenty now

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dross posted:

I can't get enough of this lazy bonestorm build. Just running by things and watching them melt in my wake is hilarious.

Saaaaaaaame. I've got gimmick poo poo to cause even more passive damage and sometimes I curse. Just missing the krysbin's and it's elusive as gently caress.

Old schaefers and either cubed fulminator or thunderfury and wear the belt that shits lightning. So dumb and fun.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 13, 2017

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

spit on my clit posted:

can i get a boneless necromancer and a 2 liter kulle-aid

We only have golitos/doriteeth and bloody dew

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Is there any reliable way of dealing with archon beam damage desyncing on a console?

Turn off your TV.

Actually I never had the issue, but I'd be interested in hearing about it in case it happens.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kadala poo poo me a krysbin's last night, now I just need a kalan and I'm good to try to climb the ancient chase hill.

Krysbin's is loving good

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Coe/krys/kalan/briggs is so good for lazystorm imo. I don't care if it's not optimal, it's fun for me and feels really good.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Have you checked your loot seed and which ip address you connect to? You've got to roll until both are optimal.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Node posted:

I've spent about 13k blood shards on gloves and Kadala hasn't pooped out a T&T yet. Good idea about the necklace, does bone armor become any good with that amulet? Or a passive I could get (in theory) from a hellfire?

The Dayntee's special is nice but like you said, monsters die so fast, and with it, the curse. So you have to keep recasting Decripify while also dealing with Singularity draining all your essence. Also I'm really bad at dodging projectiles because I have tunnel vision and am probably retarded.

The bone armor necklace is awesome and boosts your passive damage resist as well as your storm damage with the thy flesh rune.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

VideoGames posted:

I finally got my last piece of inarius because I wanted to try the Lazy Storm and even though I have only a few of the legendary gems and extra gear that I need, I am still comfortable in Torment level VIII which is the highest I've ever played. Good lord!

I don't have the rings, weapons, amulets of belts that I need. And I certainly don't have the pieces of inarius with the optimum statistics. I cannot reroll because I just don't have enough forgotten souls or deaths breaths yet, but as long as I can clear regular old rifts and get myself some keystones it is good fun!

That's the spirit!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just want the patch. I am the unwashed ns menace.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Checking in for pc non season crew, at least the majority of public games are good now

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just bought it on bone so that I could be a lazy gently caress on the couch at times, play with people over at the house, and play with console goons too. I feel like I made the right choice, but my glorious Captains chair dungeon pc poop carpet on wheels will always be my favorite

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

WarMECH posted:

Is there a good non season PC clan for filthy casuals? I've asked in LLJK community a few times but I'm ignored by the seasonal players. :ohdear:

I'm up for anything if I'm on, but I don't always see the chat.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I said come in! posted:

same! The only thing for me though is that i'm super busy nowadays and only really have time to play Diablo 3 for about an hour in the morning before work.

I'm on swing shifts so that can work out easily since I'm on at stupid random times anyway

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

What? You can't augment with Amethyst, can you?! What would it even do??

+anal width

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I looked a bit and the changes seem neat. I think I missed it, what are the brand new items? I see a lot of updated legendary ones, so maybe I just overlooked them.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

bio347 posted:

There's no new items, or even old items with new powers. Just updates to already existing ones.

Gotcha, thanks!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I really loved disintegrate: entropy. Think I need to gimmick that up again

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Vakal posted:

New wizard set idea.

2 pc: Mirror image clones lasts forever.
4 pc: Mirror image clones cast channeling spells (ray of frost/arcane torrent/disintegration) at equal strength as the player.
6 pc. Any enemy hit by three channeling spells at the same time take (insert percentage) increased damage.

Would be sweet

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Vakal posted:

Bonus points if the set is named "Holy gently caress These Lasers!"

I'm pretty excited to start playing again Tuesday, haven't gotten to try this patch.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You are in my Xbox Destiny Clan... Do you play Diablo on Console at all or just PC?

I have it on console, I need to play this week finally now that I'm about on vacation

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Bonestorm Krew

You know it, that's what I roll on pc, will do it on bone too. I'll ping you this week

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bones for the bonedaddy, golems for his throne

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Admiral Joeslop posted:

So, no on the source for me being absolutely banned?

EDIT: I'm aware that it is bannable, I asked for examples of people being banned, ever, that aren't top 100 ladder.

You could look in the old thread, I'm not assed to find it for you. It's happened before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

texaholic posted:

I started playing D3 again and popped open the thread and bone krew gifs are the most recent posts lol, needs more fusion rifles and teabagging tbh

I got your fix in the D2 thread fam

I should be on today ns on bone and pc if anyone wants to do ~things~