Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

an actual dog posted:

lol what the gently caress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_Emergency_Plan_for_AIDS_Relief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the mccain dot gif where its like a spider bouncing down the road idk

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

https://www.theonion.com/reince-priebus-forced-back-into-ancient-puzzle-box-afte-1819574000

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Robert S. "Dirty Sanchez" Mueller III

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

to be fair zuck is a completely normal, emotionally functional human being compared to like 90 of 100 senators

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

im on the net me boys posted:

It's weird that I lived in the South and never once heard this phrase
this is a common symptom of not knowing any black people

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Really old south park is still wicked funny hth

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rod blagojevich

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Tulip posted:

This seems more like it's about WW2 eastern front tanks, where the Germans built 1000 models of Panzer 4 and kept shipping Panzer 4s from the front to the back to get retooled, only to go back to the factory right after getting to the front, while the Soviets just built more T34s than God (and the T34s were better anyway lol).
hitler was also an overgrown 6th grader who wasted time on puerile fantasies of ever larger tanks, this is a fact i learned from noted history book "my tank is fight" by zack parsons

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

this is the dumbest poo poo, he is clearly saying "governmentnik"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rib kid murdering a coal exec for the gently caress of it

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wapo fact checker:
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?
i love that the answer here is basically "yes but she was a lawyer and lawyers get to do this ergo it's a lie"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

He now a ribman
lmao

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

bedpan posted:

when the pope visted the US he made a special detour to see her
eh

yall know the name posted:

Two days later, the Holy See Press Office issued a statement saying that "the Pope did not enter into the details of the situation of Mrs. Davis and his meeting with her should not be considered a form of support of her position in all of its particular and complex aspects". According to Vatican spokesman Father Thomas Rosica, the Pope met with several dozen other people, and rosaries were also given to others in attendance; Davis was not invited by the Pope to the Nunciature, and "the meeting may have been manipulated by her and her lawyer". The only audience given by the Pope while in Washington was with a former student of his, an openly gay Argentine named Yayo Grassi, and Grassi's same-sex partner of 19 years.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

GM tried to honeypot nader with hot babes and he was instantly like what the gently caress ya right
lmao i desperately need more info on this

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Echo Chamber posted:

If you live in Raleigh and need a lawyer...
https://www.edwardskirby.com/
Bahahahahah

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

its fake

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

McDonalds (re)releasing their Szechuan sauce because Rick & Morty did a bit about it and there were fistfights in the lines to get some
well it aint funny or politics but it IS poo poo

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remembered this after someone posted the below in the succ zone — the 538 analysis of 2020 dem primary candidates' popularity: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-kamala-and-beto-have-more-upside-than-joe-and-bernie/

hispanic/asian. laffo

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

herman cain pokemon speech

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Anything to convince the CBT crowd to get vaxxed I guess
mistress_pelosi_injects_vaccine_into_balls.wmv

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

To this day, my dad refuses to believe Blago did anything wrong.
when the scandal came out, the daily show or colbert report, i cant remember which, dug out footage of some old interview they did with him. they were shooting context around his office and in the middle of the "okay this is you at your desk" shot, blago picks up the phone and it sounds like he's calling a mafia don on camera

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

lol but seriously don't ever forget about this Actual Deep State shithead
if you watch the video he says it with a grin that makes it pretty clear he thinks its a joke

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

jibjab

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

abiy ahmed winning the nobel peace prize and proceeding to start africa's most horrific war in ages

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

asdfukl;

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The United States military airdropped 2.4 million Pop-Tarts in Afghanistan during the initial attack in 2001.[11]

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

my favorite response to this from the time was like "1. kill isis 2. defeat isis's isis 3. make anti-isis"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

if Biden died the intraparty pressure on kamala to not run would be intense. lanyards boost kamala because they have to, not because they want to, which is one of the reasons it rings so false

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the sarah palin of our time

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

binders full of women

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

if it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

didnt snl have trump host one time when his campaign was still perceived as a joke

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

kelly posted this while limbaugh was still alive

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

ronan farrow claiming to be woody allen's son when he is the spitting image of frank sinatra

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

snoop dogg stops thrusting and says "whoa, whoa. knock that off"
hhahhaah

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Mister Bates posted:

Lyndon Johnson had the temperature of the White House water heater cranked up to dangerous levels and then had them turn the water pressure in the showers as high as it could possibly go

he apparently once demonstrated said firehose-shower to guests by climbing into it fully-clothed and turning it on and getting full-on blasted by it
you can tell this story is fake because LBJ would have gotten into it rear end naked while making constant comments about the size of his dong to everyone he packed into the bathroom