Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
bobby jindal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

HashtagGirlboss posted:

neera tanden - lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Weka posted:

Hillary's southern accent in the 90s

Hillary's chocolate chip cookie recipe

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr. Lobe posted:

What's the story here

https://www.wbur.org/npr/490478924/cooked-up-after-a-hillary-clinton-gaffe-the-first-spouse-cookie-battle-is-back

quote:

Although Family Circle magazine's quadrennial presidential cookie competition sounds like it might have started with Mamie Eisenhower back in the 1950s, it actually got its start with Hillary Clinton.

But this isn't so much a story about cookies as it is a story about Hillary Clinton. Back in 1992, Hillary Clinton was something of an oddity, a political spouse with her own high-powered career, who hadn't set it aside to stand by her husband when Bill Clinton became governor of Arkansas. Her career became an issue in the Democratic primary. There were questions about whether then-Gov. Bill Clinton had funneled state business into her law firm.

When asked about her career in a press gaggle, Clinton responded, "You know, I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession, which I entered before my husband was in public life. And I tried very, very hard to be as careful as possible, and that's all that I can tell you."

The uproar was almost immediate. Her comments were taken as a slight against stay-at-home moms and women who did have time to make cookies, and catapulted her into controversy.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
It’s time to admit Hillary Clinton is an extraordinarily talented politician

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Javid posted:

rush limbaugh died

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trumped up trickle down economics

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
The time jon stewart epic aaron sorkin owned tucker carlson with facts and logic and clips and then instead of disappearing in a puff of logic he just... has kept doing his show until today without incident even though he lost

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
sitting in a meeting with a dozen magazine people telling them about my idea for the stewart/colbert cover

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Making fun of Mayo Pete is homophobic discourse

and/or anti-maltese racist discourse

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Milo and POTUS posted:

What song? The lovely twitter vid doesn't play for crap and I don't watch stranger things

it's running up that hill by kate bush

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
funny politics poo poo i want to be real so ic an remember it: hillary recrerating the running up that hill music video with bill for a campaign ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
whatever happened to that one group of weirdo theater kids that were going to build a commune in the middle of nowhere? black hammer I think?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
drat, i knew that guy was a fuckin psycho but i never heard about that. wild poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
You'll Cowards Don't Even Use Ambien

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i remember seeing that goon tattoo back in the day but had no idea it was vile rat lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mister Bates posted:

Mao missed the first party conference of what would become the Communist Party of China because it was in a city he was unfamiliar with and he got lost

relatable. mao keeps winning

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that's not illegal. haters vacate

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it's funny elon reincarnated them and they immediately became "no one wants to talk about FBI crime statistics!" guys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that time maddow got OMG TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS and they showed he paid a little more taxes than most "rich" people would have

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
everything about rod dreher

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
betsy devos getting loaded and toppling off of her yacht into the briny deep

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the f35 is this scene from Robocop but they're admirals instead of business execs, it's wildly successful at its intended purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyvHqYu_KXI

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Joe Biden on an ether binge screaming Baby wants to gently caress!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Matt Taibbi saving the country with the release of the Twitter Files

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
where is it normal to get my private jet reupholstered and repainted

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
holy poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Spergin Morlock posted:

Spielberg looks like a sloppy mess

i like harrison ford just hangin out

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Spergin Morlock posted:

arachnophobia scared the poo poo out of 8 year old me so I didn't watch it again for a long time. imagine my surprise when I rewatched and realized it wasn't even a horror movie lol

absolute same

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lumpentroll posted:

prosecutor turned senator

Senatrix

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Best Friends posted:

a funny thing is how much better even klob would be at being president than Biden. lol dem voters

she would have nuked gaza by now

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the utahraptor fossils were planted by spielberg and the deep state

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
this guy too

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i think the tub was damaged by bannon's specific cornucopia of unguents and greases

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that would be really funny though

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

absolutely

that's why i posted it in the funny politics thread

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
scott adams hypnotizing a young instagram model into marrying him, then hypnotizing her into divorcing him

really just everything about scott adams