Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

my kinda ape posted:

NY senators and congressmen should demand a public apology in exchange for a yes vote.

"Myself and my colleagues will vote for your aid package when you finally show the country your true reptilian skin and you can definitively prove you're not the Zodiac Killer." - Sen Schumer D-NY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Two Finger posted:

Yeah I can't see Russia refusing to nuke us because we are nuclear free, but I have an excuse to post nz's jack booted thugs again!

That's hilarious, A Dick Move and problem-solving all wrapped up in to one tidy little package. :golfclap:

Godholio posted:

If we nuked Pyongyang it would probably only have about 6 days as a top story.

I'm setting the over/under at 8 days.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Breaking away form Hurricane chat but seriously... listen to this poo poo:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d99_1504727681 - bodycam from the cop who popped the cameraguy in Ohio a couple days ago.

Liveleak warning or whatever, and there's no gore, but I couldn't find a decent version on youtube.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

cowboy elvis posted:

Lol get hosed Mar A Lago

looks like the whole state of Florida is about to get a deep, deep cleaning. Or scouring. Or just loving flattened flatter than it already is. But yeah please just wreck Mar a Lago and nothing else, Irma.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

"Jack you shot me!" Dude's on a first name basis with the guy and he still mistook him for a deadly threat or whatever :psyduck:

AND, somewhere just after the mid point of the video, the camera guy / bullet repository apologized to the cop while lying on his back, presumably in a puddle of his own blood. :stare:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

trump and his hurricanes has done more for the american ship building industry in six months than obama did in 8 years

TRUMP ANNOUNCES 600 SHIP DINGHY NAVY!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Ahhh drat I had "i was hacked!" on my bingo card. :(

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

social media is just modern history's biggest battleground

...and we're losing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:derp:
she might not be wrong

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/uw-professor-the-information-war-is-real-and-were-losing-it/

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Don Dongington posted:

Why are you all blaming Facebook for Fox News' ills.

There's room for both - especially when Facebook let's you straight up "buy" news (and ads).

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Dingleberry posted:

No no Fake News is actually Fake News

The current joke going around is that he's going to get a golden parachute thanks to the sweetheart deal he just gave Oak View Group to remodel Key Arena in the form of a position in like Youth Sports Outreach or some poo poo.

And by "joke" I mean it's probably going to actually happen because Worst Timeline and all.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It's more an attempt to bring in primary sources of history rather than an endorsement of Manning. A "visiting fellow" isn't going to have any real responsibility over students or curriculum, more likely she will give some lectures and answer questions - that's a legitimately cool opportunity for any student studying journalism, the history of the the war on terror, etc. Being able to get first-hand access to historically relevant people and their motivations is a selling point. It's the same reason they gave the same position to Spicer - being able to provide direct access to these sorts of figures is one of the draws of going to an Ivy and a way to flex their prestige.

So then really all this boils down to is an issue of marketing.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

sharknado slashfic posted:

Obligatory Trump/HAARP joke

edificio 7 era un trabajo interior! ¡Abre los ojos, chupando a la cabra!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Milo and POTUS posted:

Tens of millions of voters looked at this guy and set yup, that's leadership material.

I mean, are we like 100% super sure on that tens of millions of voters thing?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/23/politics/james-clapper-cnntv/index.html

quote:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Friday night that the intelligence community's assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race "cast doubt" on the legitimacy of President Donald Trump's victory.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

FAUXTON posted:

She so drat big it takes her eight years to wipe her rear end without violating causality

FAUXTON posted:

Her asscrack alone is 47,030,000,000,000 miles across and taking any less than eight years to wipe would mean she'd be exceeding the speed of light, effectively finishing before the information about her starting to wipe was received by the rest of her rear end thus (in theory, since she never wipes anyway, that dirty old bird) violating causality because to the rest of her rear end, she technically never started wiping until the gigantic ham hand showed up with a wad of asswipe.

yeah she fat

Proud Christian Mom posted:

quantum wiping, duh

...I love this dead gay thread :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

that money pays for your freedom.

freedom ain't free, friend.

what does $1.09 get me these days after being adjusted for inflation?

• Locked thread