Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Trrrrrreump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

eonwe posted:

they need jrpgs and they need loving link to the past virtual console, holy poo poo nintendo, why won't you allow me to just give you money

Well you see, in Japan, if you ask for sugar with your tea, they'll tell you they don't have any. But if you order coffee with sugar they'll bring you some.

That's literally Nintendo's defense for not making stuff available.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Tax reform is never getting past the senate. It's all white noise

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Duscat posted:

longterm sleep apnea is also terrible for your mental health and your basic ability at the brainthinkings so defs worth checking

you can easily find out if you might have it by recording a night of your snoring and eyeballing the audio for 30-60 second stretches of complete silence followed by snorts and gasps

There's an app on Android called "sleep as an droid" where you leave your phone on the mattress while you sleep and it monitors your sounds and movement while you sleep

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

narcolepsy is when you can be suddenly surprised into immediately passing out

one of the tests for it is showing you something funny and seeing if your legs start to go out

No it's not. It's when you rapidly hit REM, like you close your eyes for a second and start dreaming, even if you're not completely asleep.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I've had this reoccurring theme in my dreams the last week where somebody asks me for something that I have in my jeans pocket, but my hands are too wet to reach inside, they just get caught up at the top. My wife says I should try to figure out what it means, but we'll all be dead soon anyway so what's the point

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Ages posted:

Well, what is in your jeans pocket?

Various sundries depending on the night

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

yeah lemme just roll into town

"EXCUSE ME FINE GENTS, WHERE MIGHT I ACQUIRE THE MARI-HOOWANNNNNA?? SURELY AN URBAN NEIGHBORHOOD SUCH AS THIS IS LUSH WITH KUSH, AS THE KIDS MIGHT SAY."

-ed balls

"Yo you sling?" Most people will give you a simple yes or no. You might have stumbled on a dope spot instead, but you can very easily trade that for weed

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Or do what I did. I put a box full of old DVDs out for sale and kicked it on my porch with some beer. Half the people curious wanted to trade weed

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Yellow mustard sucks. Just put pickles on your sandwich if you want vinegar. Mustard is an actual thing with lots of unique flavors, none of which is in yellow mustard.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Agrajag posted:

beer and coffee a ok beer and whatever that poo poo youre talkina bout wtf is wrong with you?

Tecate with tomato juice and hot sauce also rules

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Denizen_Cons posted:

You mean employed people? I can't have any weed in my system because my company doesn't have a tolerance policy for a legal substance in my state if an accident occurs.

I used to have to do all the dangerous stuff at this grocery store I worked at because my bosses knew I'd drop dirty if I ever made a worker's comp claim

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
They call the show the expanse but every scene is shot in a tiny closet

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
The Barber of Seville is pretty good and easy to get into

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

he still does shows?

The Pale Emperor is a fantastic album, and I'm not even that big of a fan of his.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I'm 39 and I still appreciate a good Nerds blizzard

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
King has never been able to write kids. They're always fully matured brains stuck in a 9 year old's body

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

redneck nazgul posted:

fuckin go get a pen pal, as long as he's not writing james joyce love letters (or if he is, he can mail them to cumshitter), he'll find someone

Be weird in letters to women locked up in prison. They live for that poo poo and will reciprocate even if they're not interested just to have someone to talk to. You can totally work on your game without embarrassing yourself

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Just remember to add to their commissary

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
drat, there's units all over the Mandalay hotel, this is some serious poo poo

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Oh poo poo they're storming the squad cars and stealing them

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Dozens of casualties one cop just said

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Mariana Horchata posted:

inside, possibly in a music hall where theres a country concert

sounds BAD just by the tone of voices and urgency...poo poo

multiple shootings on LV strip

Yeah they're trying to get units inside to clear the stage area to get people out

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Naerasa posted:

I'm seeing Mandalay Bay as the main one but also MGM Grand? Not sure if people are being herded into MGM from Mandalay though, I don't know the strip well enough to know if that's something that would happen.

There's an RV parked at the edge of the strip too that they're trying to get reinforcements at

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Some cop is just throwing people in the back of his truck and racing them to the ER

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Al-Saqr posted:

Something's not right. I don't know why. But something's not typical about this coordinated shooting.

Yeah I think this is A New Thing we haven't dealt with before

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Lastgirl posted:

there's gonna be a shoot out between the police and them huh

Stairwell is hot, they say

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Al-Saqr posted:

How many loving shooters are there?!?

Welp, they have the Mandalay, New York New York, and Tropicana right now

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

HEY NONG MAN posted:

gently caress i closed the feed in the scanner app on my phone so that i could traumatize myself with actual footage of automatic gunfire and now it won't load up again

https://youtu.be/P43wY1jK-Co

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Tan pants and a leg holster. Definitely another white guy

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

cyphr555 posted:

WAIT didn't OJ get released today??

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

All he wanted was his Heisman. It really tied the room together

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Shots fired at Bellagio, you can hear them over the radio

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

zen death robot posted:

goddammit my feed dropped

https://youtu.be/P43wY1jK-Co

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Calibanibal posted:

i dunno yall lady said the security at belagio told her it was a negative on the disturbance

There was definite gunfire on that officer's radio

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I don't get it. They're saying there's no shooters, but there's casualties all over

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
E: African male

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
So three black guys and a white guy checked into a hotel together, that's all we know

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
A normal president would right now be sitting in a situation room.

Or current leader is so doped up that he can't be bothered until he has to take a poo poo and complain about brown people

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Squizzle posted:

it creeps me out a lil that literally no woman of the right, from nazis to clintons, can be posted here w/o people commenting on their appearance

The only time I ever did that was to compliment a lady protester's cans in Charlottesville. They were pretty amazing.

But as a general rule, if you're attacking a woman for her looks, you've lost the argument already. Stick to the merits. It's lazy to complain about a blue pants suit when there's plenty of idiological reasons to slam a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
The Chicago Marathon is this weekend and CPD are falling over themselves today to say they're ready. Bullshit. You can't plan for this.

• Locked thread