Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Love how the media response to this has been running a story about an actor's kid smoking some pot. 60 whole grams of it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

the recent battle of jangsari was really good which surprised me because its prequel operation chromite was macarthur dicksucking trash

Wasn't that the one with Liam Neeson as MacArthur?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Lord of Pie posted:

you could probably spin off a whole game about whether some racist line is a real MacArthur quote or just Liam Neeson on a hot mic

After Korea, MacArthur saw a chinese man in chinatown and immediately pissed his pants in rage.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I just think live extras in period clothes are cool as poo poo. Once the PRC wins they should make movies like those.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Hell yeah dude.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Ayy its nice to see at least one thing in India be positive. My jailbird uncle got vaxxed in prison and got paroled due to covid.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

the weather is warmer in thailand

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Agrajag posted:

arent hindus the majority in india?

a quick google shows 80% of india practices hinduism so uh

Different country fam.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

HerraS posted:

Bangladesh or to call it by its proper name East Pakistan

General Yahya pls.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Probably not the most important thing but it nicely illustrates that Kissinger is really just your drunk racist uncle but with an ivy league lexicon. He isn't any kind of dark genius he's just pretentious.

That and the India stared down the US and China and weakened it's immediate geopolitical rival. Indian rightoids have been trying to chase that dragon ever since and keep failing miserably.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Lol the BJP just buys up pre existing parties up wholesale with their corporate bux. The Parliament is full of large sons/daughters of regional politicians who don't even engage in the machine politics as of old. Tell me more about how Jyotiraditya Scindia is not still his father's son just because he joined the BJP. Indian media is just obsessed with america tiers of meritocracy when it comes to politics forgetting that these people run for elections.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/promiseli_/status/1449461508421738499

i finally found it a tweet that perfectly encapsulates the disconnect between local korean political discourse english language discourse about korea and the sheer naivete of people who think that the latter is vapid due to a lack of people informed enough to capably discuss it

what are they striking over?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Neat to see labour flexing it's muscle the year before an election. I am guessing RoK isn't too big on having explicitly leftwing parties.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

i say swears online posted:

kinda proud i named these buds on my first try

That's Saddam and Indira Gandhi right?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

stephenthinkpad posted:

The editor in Chief Shekhar Gupta of ThePrint has a "world news for dummies" series on YouTube called Cut The Clutter.

It's a good one-man podcast style news chitchat to play in the background.

Here is him talking about The Chinese hyperbolic missile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvAQQYjYQ_k

lol shekhar gupta. my man's head is lodged firmly in the government's rear. He wrote poo poo like the Indian government was afraid of a coup on a routine military exercise that had already been communicated to both the government and Pakistani military liaisons at the border. No points for guessing how far his head is up the current administration's rear end.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Some Indian startup made some weapons for the Indian troops who got into a hand to hand fight with Chinese soldiers on the border.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1449972165751689216

The power of Yogi's UP. Can you believe the Chief Minister of this meme state went around campaigning about how he was going to turn other states into versions of his state and the BJP proceeded to lose all those elections?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
What do you mean pivot to India? The smiling buddha tests were a direct response to the PRC getting the nukes.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Thats funny given that the US probably killed off Homi Bhaba to curtail the Indian nuclear program.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Gorman Thomas posted:

Wouldn't it be much better to put the taser element on the palm? Imagine grappling with those loving things

yeah but how could you do ebin kulturkampf?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Your average BJP supporter will electrocute himself and then thank modi for providing the electricity for said electrocution.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

I am now a dengist.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

that was the last president during the dark era now in the era of light leaders just do electoral reform to intensify the first past the post system making it impossible for soc dem parties to compete its good because they are cringe and dont deserve to have representation anyway

So the ROK's political system is what americans pretend they have? Somewhat more meaningful flavor differences between largely neoliberal parties?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

time was id say that look at least the liberals arent run by a cult leader but as noted a few pages ago the insane right wing splinter party that believes park geun hye did no wrong is also the one openly advocating for universal basic income and probably a lot more sincerely than lee jae myeong whose pretensions toward wanting to do the exact same policy dont actually appear to be believed by anyone outside of liberal homers

drat, so there's a chance that koreans can get kooky lady cultbux?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

lol as if people pay for that poo poo in India. Comics aficionados will pirate it and the rest will just act like hogs for two weeks before reeeing at a skullcap.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Big L for the US comedy circuit that Nick Mullen the biggest pro china voice

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Yeah but how are they gonna recruit grunts if the idea of the military is widely unpopular.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think ive ever seen a political winnie the pooh meme in american social media either

does this mean we also live under an authoritarian government

On the other hand. Ben Garrison.

Bhutan is literally an indian protectorate tho.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Indian right nationalists and having a sexual pathology regarding politics. Their entire political ideology is incels looking for a volcel leader.

Grapplejack posted:

It would be nice if they did this for the rohingya, a group that are actually being genocided, but we need Myanmar to stand against the Chinese menace so we'll just look the other way on this one
Yeah but rohingya are disgusting dirty brown people so they can go to bangladesh and India. The western right wing loves myanmar because they are based and killing refugees.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Prakash Karat's cranium keeps expanding into more and more galaxies.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

30.5 Days posted:

I think there's an idea in america that two nuclear powers cannot have a real fight without nukes flying, because our country has spent the last 80 years telling anyone who will listen that our country will nuke anyone who fights us.

I mean Pakistan is explicitly clear that it has a first strike policy so in the case of a hot war its a matter of who presses the button that turns Northern India into a glowing crater. As much as I hate the current government in India and think delhi is a shithole I don't want it glowing in the dark.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Between this and the libertarians winning big you have to admit that Incredible things are happening in Japan.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Please understandu, Adani has to buy coal from australia to sell it to Indian power plants at a markup.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
"Haha, imagine how much worse we would be under the UPA and the Khangress" - Clueless bloke pawning the family plate off to a cash for gold trader. Thank god the Indian middle class' utter lack of political organizing won't deepen the current predicament any further.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

stephenthinkpad posted:

Virgin world leaders sleep in the physical conference; chad world leaders deliver virtual speech from home

exqueeze me sir. Modiji sold off our national airlines for pennies on the dollar so he could buy bitchin' new planes. You expect him to stay home and not amble over and hug other leaders in front of the camera?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

stephenthinkpad posted:

Come on dude, did Modi really hugged anybo... holy poo poo!

This patented technique made India a massive international player overnight. Now everyone takes us seriously. BTW please read this whatsapp forward from an epoch times link on how china is gonna collapse any day now. I need that 2 rupee per link click.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

the best part is when american media acts like the chinese government giving people things that they like is proof that their grip is weakening since a truly legitimate government would just constantly tell everyone to gently caress off

lmao shades of Indian media being really mad at the INC for winning the 2009 elections because they created a massive public works project.
"that doesn't count, you only uplifted a quarter billion people just to win elections."

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I would like to remind you that if modi has said something he has put a lot of thought into it. Its not like he deleted 80% of the cash in the economy overnight or anything.

PS: The indian left is the reason why we went from having a nuclear powered electrical infrastructure plan with renewables filling in the gap to the current state where modi's financial backers are shipping in coal from australia to sell at a markup to State owned power utilities.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

One of the leaders of NAM to bouncing on America's dick. Absolutely shameful, gently caress Modi.

WE ARE BECOMING SUPERPOOPER

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

the gsg gamer in me is intrigued.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

yeah the country where every gujju biznessman is stealing from state banks and emigrating to the EU is really making capitalism in india credible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Rutibex posted:

also 1/3 of your country is controlled by maoist rebels. totally making capitalism credible

is this a bit? This is what 3rd worldists tell themselves? The maoists in india are austin red guard tier.