Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the only mistake khabib made was not kicking drake in the face too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

remusclaw posted:

Now Kevin Nash, that guy is just smart.

eh, i like nash but he's said his fair share of dumbass/gross things

plus he believes in chemtrails

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yeah jake's been hosed up for a very long time, and did some terrible things while hosed up. he was born into the business and the lifestyle chewed him up and spit him out.

will never understand cornettes appeal though, or why people would want to hear about why the business was better in the 80s for the umpteenth time

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

idgaf who the first person to post scoops are, either drop news or everyone shut up

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just crawled into the office and sprawled out on some observer print-offs from the mid-90s, like an old cat

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Sticky Nate posted:

I want america to die

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

one of the fundamentals of ddp yoga is blasting your hog between two geodes to maximize your chakras or some poo poo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

well uh ya know it was a pretty good show *dead air, shuffling papers*

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dave needs to bring back the mullet with that green sweater

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

""In Midsommar during the final scene (with Dani), everyone was supposed to act scared and somber, but you could see everyone biting their tongue because Jack Reynor's hair was set on fire by the pyro coming out" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: April 17, 2019

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm disappointed but also not surprised by dave's comments. a lot of industry vets are always seen as an old boys club and will be revered by some of the longest watchers despite their problematic histories.

though it is definitely funny that cornette is this brilliant talker then here he is recycling lovely old lines from the 1980s

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

his defense of that is "i was taught the way to win an argument is to piss the other guy off first so i think of the most offensive things i can call him"

which says a lot that his first instinct when arguing with people of color is to fire off racial slurs. ol' lovely racist boomer

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1199078018775318530

good response from dave for once this week

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

its gotten to a point where the purveyors of wrestling news are so tiresome i really don't care to see whats going on behind the scenes. old boomer cornette getting canned yet again really broke daves brain. and bryan is very bryan.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

atlantic canada is East Florida, where the people are much less likely to shoot you

alberta and most of the prairies are West Florida, where people are much more likely to shoot you

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

so glad disingenuous shitheads like Eat My Fuc get endless opportunity to post her on this board, where we've never had this kind of problem before

seriously, stop taking the loving bait everyone

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

booker has always been a mark

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

The release request came vaguely around the time HHH was meeting with everyone in Japan trying to buy an NXT Japan. I really do wonder if HHH thought they were going to buy a company and he could just send him over there to make him happy in their new NXT Japan.

"see, I told ya I'd send you to New Japan, its NXT Japan and it's new!"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hunter Leopardson posted:

Everything you need to know about Ryan Satin is that he follows meltzersaidwhat

that account and everyone that follows it has the brainworms

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oh no, now that bryan doesn't have nitros to review he's fallen into a life of crime

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

coconono posted:

Crime rules. Make those pigs work, bry

he's a sweet washington boy with an A/V equipment hobby!! genpop will eat him alive!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

my favorite part is the vincels commenting that bisch is more 'successful' than dave, despite the near 40 years the observer has been running

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Supposedly the AEW crew is also at the same hotel while taping this week.

lmao what a hell timeline we live in

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i wouldn't doubt it. nash tells stories about guys dosing people with GHB. they used to do it to each other so you'd have to sit around with your hand over your drink.

its pretty sick poo poo.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Poster of the year

EMF is the poster of the year and this clown has a long way to go to reach their greatness

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Davros1 posted:

At WWF house shows in the 80s and 90s, they'd always be playing wrestlers' themes/WWF wrestling albums prior to the show.

yeah, i remember going to a show in the mid-90s and hearing razor's theme over the PA, which was funny cause he had left not long before

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i can still hear that THUNK as his head hits the the concrete in my mind today.

e; kurt also broke his tailbone at some point so he couldn't toss shane hard enough, this match was a meat-grinder on both guys but especially shane's brain.

Joey McChrist fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Oct 28, 2020

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hell yeah jim :unsmith:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dave's gonna be the first person to have their brain put into a cyborg body and upon booting up he's gonna ask the neurosurgeon if they've seen nick bockwinkel vs jumbo tsuruta

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

ah i see some of you haven't discovered the Poster's Stance tech

its how he gets his scoops, feels and taps into the flow of pure posting energy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

paul was always treated as a joke but i've always thought he's a tremendous performer and talker. i hope he gets to strut his stuff in AEW

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

noted racist vcrwrestling throwing stones in a glass house

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Mob posted:

it's wild to me how much the stick figure actually looks like big dave

its that hairline, its drat near picture perfect

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

love 2 boost noted twitter psychopath vcr/bluray wrestling just so dave meltzer can get owned

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i love that this tiny subforum attracts just the most unabashed psychos, like the guy that got perma'd today for threatening to murder his neighborhood cats

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it doesn't need to be some long drawn out thing just pull the trigger when he's ready (he's ready)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

russo will be whatever he wants to be if he thinks it'll get attention on himself

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

who gives a poo poo its a tube of pig asses put what you want on it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

these loving shoes i swear to god lmao

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1434964384418250763

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

is this why hulkamatt banned hot dog chat when he was modding, cause i get it