Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

smoobles posted:

my brain is hosed.. all I can see is 4 Dilberts

4 dilberts on the edge of a genocide... israel works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Brucolac posted:

Anyone not fully in the tank for Israel is actually Hamas

yeah but i think most people in the tank for israel are no scope blown up at this point

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol that a shitload of those seemingly Israeli protests are actually neutral of you zoom in and look at the color closely

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arturo Ui posted:

He's a convicted pedophile

Wait I thought he was Hitler 2

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

lmao I saved that bit too

He in front of the fireplace? Christsakes shove him in and we can all be done with it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

drat! what's the first one say

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

uh p sure this guy thinks the US and rest of the world will be completely happy to help genocide... which over the last few decades has been holding up

idk maybe instead they think they can nuke god

i guess welcome to ww3 either way this is stunningly hosed up how do you fix this how do you contribute to fixing this

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dongicus posted:

lol until he pointed the gun...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
stepped in dog poo poo. KNOW it was hamas :argh:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

FuzzySlippers posted:

lol the idea that Western attention is limiting Israeli atrocities. wtf could they do that they aren't already doing? The Israelis can't nuke it if they live a couple miles away.

idk maybe they'd try some davey crockett rear end bullshit tactical deployment device

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

exmarx posted:

crazy that the palestinian rep can keep calm and do a decorum-style demolition of israel's position while the israeli reps shriek and call everyone antisemitic for opposing genocide

https://twitter.com/ousmannoor/status/1725851968193642611

:hmmyes:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Al-Saqr posted:

wow what a surprise lich king nazi joe biden was after the gas after all

https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1726808905131401549?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lol maybe focus on not losing first you loving nazis

genocidin for biden's oil profits

actually lol biden is prob too senile to even know to invest

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Neurolimal posted:

Somalia gets the gang back together

Lol they'd have to go thru fuckin Panama

*90s style lives of the rich & famous show*
How does one join the exclusive Somali Yacht Club? Well, let's say membership grants several benefits such as a free BMW after a brief preliminary expedition

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

FlapYoJacks posted:

If any of you have an explanation for why Hamas would go to great lengths to build secret living quarters under a hospital that does not involve quartering troops and/or holding hostages then I would be interested to hear it.

to store their mutant drain crabs, what the gently caress, duh

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

badass

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

wait if they got dragons now this is a game changer

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
abject clusterfuck, release the dungeons & dragons, even one bullet fired counts as breaking the ceasefire what the gently caress do you think you're doing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

DancingShade posted:

Israel was clearly lacking the right tools for the job:

one skull seems kinda low, amount of infantry support seems kinda high
e: wait that might be 2 skulls. At least master chief sgt's suit automaticly jacks him off

SniperWoreConverse has issued a correction as of 12:10 on Nov 26, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Zodiac group" sounds like a loving cabal from an insanely lovely book

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They took what, one this year? This tanker would be two of they snagged it? Maybe Israel is full of poo poo or maybe they got it parked but looking it up that first one was 2022 & seems unrelated

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the event created a difficult atmosphere in the battalion, and so it was decided to withdraw it for a pause and refreshment at the soldier's association's recreational facility in Ashkelon

Lol does this sound as tremendously lovely in the original context

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
When the Israelis do insane poo poo it's infuriating, when they do stuff like have to pull back a battalion for like a beer & wings it's baffling and hilarious

Either way it's hard to joke about because it's either mega hosed up turbocrimes or they fuckin scooped you. lol it's gonna turn out true they got drone deliveries of loving pizza hut going to the tanks & it's bankrupting the armed forces

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
suicide bomber: usually the kind of crime you end up in jail for

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I don't know why anyone under the age of 50 is willing to tie themselves to the mast on this one, the politicians are doing it because old voters will support Israel to the grave but literally everyone else will eat poo poo for this association the generational divide on this issue is very real

"What the gently caress? Dad, Gaza is basically a concentration camp."
"No it's not."
End of conversation, that's it, that's all there is to it, conversation terminated.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Comrade Koba posted:

dad fash, so what

&/or genuinely an ignoramus I dunno. They're hosed up people tho. I'm leaning towards "both but would never admit it" at this point

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Maybe they're using the salt as ballast too? Get some kinda extra money out of it?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

oh man the cyber resistance is going to zoom/enhance that fuckin' thing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
get some mylar or something so they have to look at their own faces. Some of those cops are in actual no-poo poo "uuuuuh,"

it might actually be kicking in for some of em

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the only reason the pigs are mad is they don't like biden

they're not going to splice in cuts of pigs' faces who aren't moved and looking like they might doubt

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hold up mirrors so they have to see their own faces while you're yelling about how you're protesting genocide i guess could backfire then idk

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

so the infection is brainworms, unfortunate.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
somebody needs to throw a blanket on one of these drones and take it down to the cyberbunker for reprogramming

or like put a fuckin grenade on it and let it go back by itself or some poo poo, drat

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i was gonna say "huh huh can't be rocket surgery" maybe it literally is

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the IDF is collecting piss now :psyduck:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
don't you know? piss is stored in the balls

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Homer Simpson with a mad magazine fold in:
"'Draph to Ismaml,' lmao oh those guys" *whipes tear*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Owlbear Camus posted:

I mean, it's a wild failure of empathy, too. Would the average New Yorker respond to "hey for your own safety move to Mexico, after all you're all North Americans right?" Or hell, Dayton Ohio.

Was just talking to my old man how it's gonna be wild when it turns out President Senility Entity, Corporeal Pill High, or maybe even Lunatic Blood Chugger, failed to even eminent domain up some halfass sea walls and then some antarctic mega glacier falls into the ocean which then immediately destroys NYC.

That's an actual "nobody's fault" in the sense that there's not literally actual individualized people doing it physically right now you can personally point to that merely have to loving put down the gun and walk away to make it instantly stop!

If they can't be dammed to pump the brakes on genocide it's going to seem like the end times has come when the destruction of places like NYC is maybe 1-2 steps more complicated than blowing some poor bastard's brains out live on TV, and is completely the result of government policy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Chillgamesh posted:

What the gently caress were 60 dudes doing that not one of them was around to notice three bombs being placed in close enough proximity to kill and injure them all? All I can loving imagine is they must have gotten into their emergency MDMA and Psytrance reserves after a long hard day of jacking off in their tanks

Now you understand what that rabbi meant when he said "allowances must be made for the comfort of the warriors." this is what happens when they're out of range of pizza delivery and rec centers and have to bust open the emergency crates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Goatse