Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
https://reductress.com/post/woman-with-blm-in-her-bio-unsure-where-she-stands-on-ethnic-cleansing-in-palestine/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Chuka Umana posted:

Israel is a fascist state

Netenhayu is another Hitler.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

hmmm.... israel iirc is like a world leader in preventing water loss/water efficiency in agriculture.

Israel is the leader in murdering Palestinians.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Vote! For Biden! Love Israel <3333333 #brunch

gently caress Israel forever

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Dang i didnt make the cut

Same. Dti

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Did we talk about this one?

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/mid-east/israel-threatens-to-bomb-2-palestinian-schools-in-gaza-strip

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

The undersigned seem like cool people

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Agrajag posted:

ok it literally took me several days to realize what this means

DTI

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

dti

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

lol

Eat poo poo, whoever originally posted this

I wonder how they feel about bombing hospitals? Probably that it's ok as long as it happens to brown people

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/MeirJa/status/1710763113052532875

according to this math it is 4 9/11s actually, as one israeli is worth 33 americans

Well how many Palestinians is that?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

ELTON JOHN posted:

this is the only place i can go to read about this without getting immediately pissed off

what about the dnd thread? Surely they have some sane and normal takes over there. I assume they are pro Palestine based on how they feel about invading and occupying forces in east Europe

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Grimson posted:

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

won't someone think of this soldier being held captive in the prison she helps maintain????

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

someone lost their job over this

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

This is just reminding me of when I was working at a summer camp run by zionists in my early 20s . The amount of oh Palestinians are just rats, mindless, they can't govern themselves, not smart enough etc... and if you pushed back on any of it, they would just racistly assume I would be pro-palestinian cause I am 2nd generation Iranian. Just hateful gross people.

Odd how that rhetoric is so similar to Nazis. Weird. Probably nothing

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

ughhhh posted:

Pretty sure d&d has spent more time talking about how awful it was that white girls in dreads got killed in a rave than any Palestinian that got bombed or murdered.

weird I wonder why

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

Lmao at the timing of getting everyone to applaud and excuse an honest to G-d loving nazi then this like a week later. The dissonance, it’s like poetry :discourse:

what happened with excusing a nazi?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Too Many Birds posted:

tehran is surrounded by mountains it would be an extremely difficult city to attack

uh... isn't that salt lake city?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

what do you call it when a military intentionally herds civilians into a killzone and bombs it?

Good clean Israeli fun?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Do you think DND will even comment on the city center bombing?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Al! posted:

a friend of mine saw a sign that said "free parking" and she thought it said "the international criminal court located in the hague, brussels"

the nazis are tiiiiiiired

the best part about eve fartlo is that she was trying to use her jewish friend to gain twitter sympathy and fame

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

kraft dinner posted:

thanking jeffrey for this important clarification

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Gunshow Poophole posted:

boy it's real post 9/11 hours out here in the USA again I have almost never felt so isolated and alone for holding to a belief

I was 11 and had no real opinions when 9/11 happened. I'm here now though and I'm lucky enough to have some coworkers and friends and family who are fully pro Palestine. My mom was telling me some stuff thread has posted before I could get to her. But yeah it's loving scary right now

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I'm starting to think that some people only care about dead (white) babies

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Sounds like you need to sit gluten free down and educate her

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

in retaliation for cspams support of hamas they have launched a nuclear weapon at pittsburgh

oh no

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

https://twitter.com/LarryAlbertGil/status/1712920117829341270

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

I know it's just a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Martian Manfucker posted:

https://twitter.com/BayanPalestine/status/1712823239087476751

"I am Bayan, I lived for 27 years in my beautiful city of Gaza, and today may be my last day here.
My family and I will not repeat the mistake of the Nakba of 1948, and we will not leave our home towards the south.
We are all proud of our Palestinianness until our last breath.
I do not forgive the world from East to West for what will happen to us, and I hope our pictures will haunt you until the end of your life.
"#غزة

I'm feeling soul crushing despair over this. I mean over everything. But gently caress

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

webcams for christ posted:

claim ""without source"" lmao

wild for a D&D mod to do that. Maybe they will probe all the people in the D&D thread who were posting baselessly about 40 babies with severed heads?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Probation is over. Koos sucks rear end. gently caress D&D

Pookah posted:

I'm very new to this conversation, and being very ignorant, I bookmarked the D&D thread, because I thought it would be informative and balanced.

HOLY gently caress WAS I WRONG

Since it became clear Israel was going to go insane in retaliation for the Hamas attack, the thread became a wall of 24 hour probes for any posting evidence of Israeli warcrimes.
I know a lot of people dismiss CSPAM as a shitposting hellhole, but on this topic anyway, it's been leagues better than D&D

Gunna pop over to d&d to see the 2 new posts today in the I/P thread about how did u know the resistance in Myanmar achieved independence purely by hugs?

That Koos fucker is a shameful bigot
Welcome.

mcmagic posted:

this thread likely has the best opinions on the gaza war that you can find on any corner of the internet. it's the best this dumb website has to offer.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hello new people.
Feel free to shitpost! DTI! DTA! DTUN!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This is an article I think the undereducated sort of person you describe there should read. I hope it is okay that I post it here, I do not have social media outside of this forums account but really want to share this person's voice. Also I promise I did not just stumble in here yesterday, I have been following since page 20-something and just managed to keep my feelings to myself for a while at first. I provide the link in case others might utilize it and the text because it should be quoted directly.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/10/14/on-october-7-gaza-broke-out-of-prison

Mariam Barghouti, may she be heard.

I appreciate you posting this, and posting in the thread. Each pro Palestine voice is another that may reach and educate someone. People can't learn and grow if they aren't presented with new information, and they certainly won't get that from most western media.

I tend to mostly lurk as well outside of an occasional DTI empty quote

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

again, this is salt lake city

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Judgy Fucker posted:

Add me to the pile of folks who are permanently done posting in DND. Koos’ final solution of driving everyone but about 5 folks out will succeed.

Its wild how loving bigoted towards the idea of Muslims that freak is

FlapYoJacks posted:

Speng please ban or chain probe Hoot. Supporting Israel, even Ironically should be met with buttons being pressed. 45 entire families were wiped out recently. Supporting genocide, even ironically should be a loving ban. gently caress you Hoot and your poo poo gimmick.

I have a really good strat of ignoring him because he shits up literally every single thread I find. But this new bit is hosed up even for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Blackhawk posted:

If you post in D&D you have to follow strict posting rules set up to ensure that nobody can effectively challenge the status quo, because the people there don't want to feel uncomfortable about the world or their place in it.