Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
I like to imagine this war if Trump had won a second term.

All the libs would be pro-hamas, while Trump allows the Israelis to conduct the war in exactly the same way as Biden, beat for beat.

Although he probably would be calling the IDF losers by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

death to israel, death to arab regimes, gently caress them all. Hamas shouldnt have let go of any prisoners.

https://twitter.com/nour_odeh/status/1732770461002383710?s=20

Israel doing this to people at a shelter while they whine about their hostages having some mild discomfort while being held is stunning.

Like that's over a hundred people sitting in the street almost naked waiting to get loaded up and sent who knows where

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
The mass organized rape story is really important to the Israeli narrative at the moment. It's really the last atrocity justification that they can claim at this point.

-Hamas didn't kill babies
-numerous accounts of IDF at minimum acting with extreme disregard for their own civilians while trying to kill all the terrorists
-the Israeli economy is sinking and normalization with the Arab nations is in jeopardy
-Israel shelled its own people as they were being taken into Gaza and being held there
-The hostages were treated humainly in captivity

If they can't get people to accept the mass rapes story all they are left with is the genocide, no excuses otherwise, and the accounting of it will be bleak when the war ends (not that they won't still be crybabies about everything)

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Al! posted:

uhhh so no major concern over the fact that they stripped all these random palestinians naked and shipped them off to who knows where????

Israel wouldn't be stupid enough to kill them now that there is documentation, they'll probably turn up safe and sound don't worry

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Jel Shaker posted:

i’m getting a bit tired of every article just assuming that hamas is going to be completely destroyed, similar to how everyone assumes israel will actually push all the palestinians out, clearly it’s easier said than done!

If anything Hamas has gained legitimacy through this war. I was still a bit squeamish about them at the onset but it's funny what kind of perspective 2 months of continous genocide brings

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Mia Wasikowska posted:

absolutely, familiar with that, I think the notable thing here is the infants. given the emphasis placed on infants by israeli propoganda and also just you know, the badness of it

It's too bad there isn't a western media source because people have been arguing up and down that Israel's genocide is basically equal to Hamas kidnappings because of that 10 month old they had (that Israel blew up)

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
"I can say with a really high degree of certainty that it's not just a few cases"

Cites 2 videos on loving telegram

And they get to trot this out as proof. It's infuriating

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Jel Shaker posted:

brainwashing isn’t really a thing is it? it’s just a cover story to explain away why korea vets told people they were using biological weapons?

Brainwashing being real would explain a lot about how US politicians view the genocide in Gaza.

But the reality is that money and ideology are more perfect forms of control than anything else

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Al! posted:

once more i am asking putin, harden your heart

Wouldn't it be funny if Russian mercs end up as ground infantry for israel

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Sancho Banana posted:

Also red boots, though they're not the only ones.

Why do they all have masks they were clearly wearing, and then took off to talk to each other in a close group

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Lol they stole the t-mobile ad font

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Danann posted:

not going to be surprised when the israeli bots all start saying the 14 words

You'd think a state built upon a religion that has a huge important story about its people being forced to wander the Egyptian desert would have some loving introspection when trying to force it on others but I guess not.

Maybee the Gazans will get to see the burning bush in exile and return to claim Israel

National Parks has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Dec 30, 2023

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/GlobeEyeNews/status/1743305226600456304

it's not even a single month and prosperity guardian is collapsing lmao

goodbye britain

Western Militaries really just are all grift huh. Like the US has a dozen carriers but can only staff them at a quarter capacity at any one time before they have to slink back to Port.

What else is the point of all this? Absolutely embarrassing.

DTA DTI

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Or how articles still to this day say Hamas "killed 1200 civilians" on October 7th when literally hundreds were military and armed police and even more hundreds were shredded by Israel's own Apaches and tanks.

AHA, actually I think you'll find that you fell for propaganda. The Israeli helicopter pilot was misquoted as saying he couldn't tell between the civilians and terrorists he was killing. He actually said he couldn't believe how many terrorists there were as he cut hundreds of them down like ants.

Also hundreds of cars just explode from gunfire. Stop asking questions.

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
It's funny how the bad thread a few weeks ago was like "We talk about Houthi warcrimes because everyone agrees Israel is commiting a genocide so it's not interesting to talk about."

Now they are shifting to "Well its inaccurate to say that Israel is conducting a genocide because the ICJ only ruled that they are provisionally conducting a genocide."

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/typesfast/status/1753595542658220229

Houthis putting in the work and getting results

South Africans masterminding Yemen to get container traffic rerouted to cape, and accusing Israel of Genocide to cover for it. I think we finally found Ansar Allah's real motivation

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/extremist-haredi-protesters-shut-down-main-highway-in-central-israel/
Extremist Haredi protesters angry at discussions over efforts to draft ultra-Orthodox youth into the IDF have shut down a central highway in the country.

The crowd has succeeded in closing off the Route 4 highway near the Coca Cola junction next to Bnei Brak in both directions. Police are working to reopen the main thoroughfare, with concerns about major backups during rush hour.

Always fun to see how effective protests from authoritatians are allowed to be versus those against.

See also Israellis being allowed to have BBQs with bouncy castles to block humanitarian aid into gaza

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
We can't build infrastructure at home without tripling the cost to pay "consultants" because the government doesn't have the institutional knowledge to manage building things like bridges and roads.

I don't know how they think they're going to build a port of any scale off the coast of Gaza even if it's using empty barrels strapped to two by fours

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Raccooon posted:

https://x.com/aoc/status/1772047796004163828?s=46&t=q1yioAlNJ1Wnv5VQrEw_AA

AOC getting into it with the ADL now.

Isn’t the South African update to the ICJ soon? I would be amazed if the ICJ doesn’t go further into this is genocide at this point.

Bullying works

6 months in we get the highest profile progressive to use the words "genocide"

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/27/technology/israel-facial-recognition-gaza.html
https://archive.ph/e5gYV
IDF is using AI facial recognition in gaza to identify hamas members, it's incorrectly identifying random people as members of hamas

Interesting to think about this story with how facial recognition is really bad at identifying non-white people because of bias within the training data. And of course how Israel considers most Palestinians terrorists anyways.

And by interesting I mean horrifying

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Gunshow Poophole posted:

IRAN-BACKED

IRAN-BACKED

MUST BE IRAN

ALWAYS FIGHT IRAN

Can't wait for the US preemptively engages Iran-backed Russian warships headline

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

skipmyseashells posted:

does dnd even care that they’re banned from discussing the biggest event of the decade or are they just discussing Biden’s historic achievements as if political horse blinders got thrown on them

in more important news the Jordanian government is cracking down on protests on the Israeli embassy

The other day there was just page after page in US current events of libs jizzing about how amazing and effective the first responders and bridge crews were so probably not

Though on the plus side now the only opinion on palestine allowed to be expressed on the forums is DTA and DTI so in a way the forces of good won out

National Parks has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Mar 31, 2024

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

You're describing then coolest old guy ever, nerd

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently the genociders are evacuating their embassies

https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1775932490726707405

Oh so they can dish it out but they can't take it huh

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

what page is the story behind the thread title on

2957, start with the post by Al-Saqr

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

not particularly shocked that the most reddit man in the most reddit branch of the us war machine has an affinity for the most reddit subculture around the most reddit war

Imagining the hours of self congratulatory naval command meetings about social media engagement while they piss away any prestige they still had.

Guy makes an aircraft carrier look lame as hell

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Kopmala posted:

any casualties?

No because Iran knows how to send a message without killing children, unlike Israel or the US

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Flutch posted:

Local news reporter with big-rear end camera getting slammed to the ground.

https://x.com/davidgriscom/status/1783271873708507384?s=46&t=TcX_3A7xb64iQ4B5vO849A

Not that this isn't police brutality, but it's really funny how American cops are all so big they just fall on people to knock them over and crush them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
I got probed for :burger: yesterday, so I just want to commit penance by saying DTI, DTA, Free palestine.

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

I said come in! posted:

lol you have to be extremely delusional to live in Israel and be happy. Is drug abuse extremely high in Israel?

Why does their list skip 11, 13, 16, and 17?

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

"Do you condemn Hamas?"

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

DogGunn posted:

This is "an amazing people"? People holding up a sign like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement

Am I missing something here?

DTI, DTA

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Mr president Mr president, do you have any messages for the children of Gaza?

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

I've played enough real time strategy games to know this is nonsense. Giving up map control means you're losing