Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

from the river to the sea brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

smarxist posted:

free al saqr, actually, promote him to admin for the duration of the third intifada, thank you.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nonsense posted:

ravers got owned hard when the invasion occurred.

somebody check on poppers, please.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

smarxist posted:

i'm a humble servant of God and an englishman before i serve any nation

ff alt spotted

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

The Oldest Man posted:

it's funny that people who are self-described pro palestine literally do not have the ability to conceptualize a world in which the palestinians win their own freedom with their own hands and tut tut that by not accepting their own deaths with dignity, they have doomed themselves

with friends like these

my sister is very sympathetic to palestinians, but absolutely hates hamas.

'palestine HAD the moral high ground, but hamas pissed it away.'

she loving minimized the US treatment of natives to condemn israel last night, and she STILL thinks hamas is wrong!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mcmagic posted:

People who think like this don't really follow the situation that was on the ground before a few days ago. There was literally no hope no matter what kind of perfect victim they were. Israel clearly has no other plan but it to keep the intolerable status quo in place forever.

PERFECT VICTIM. thats the phrase i was looking for.

she hates israel. studied in bir zeit for a summer and saw the apartheid up close. no love for zionism at all. she even knows about the situation, follows news, etc. but she doesnt believe in fighting back. not because of some principled pacifism, but because you have to be the perfect victim. killing one innocent in a freedom struggle makes you a bad guy forever.

also trusts america too much (retardism, runs in family).

liberalism: not even once.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Hammerstein posted:

Here I lie, rotting in my grave, after illegal settlers stole my land and a trigger happy 18 year old IDF conscript shot a bullet through my head.

But at least I had the moral high ground.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Zodium posted:

most people westerners think that by not submitting to genocide, the palestinians have tacitly agreed to being genocided

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

from here on out there is no middle ground, there is no more fence sitting, youre either with humanity and freedom or your with apartheid nazis, from here on its time for the israeli apartheid state to be put in the trashbin of history, they deserve everything thats coming to them. they thought they can commit genocide and wipe out the palestinians well guess what sweetiecakes youre gonna get whats coming. youre gonna get what youve had coming for eighty years of destroying the lives of millions of people, all of you pussy libs can shut the gently caress up and white devils step aside, real deal anti apartheid action is coming.

Freedom for palestine! Death to apartheid! death to Israel! JUSTICE. FREEDOM. HUMANITY.

Allahu akbar! allahu akbar! allahu akbar!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

settler solidarity ✊🏻

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Hatebag posted:

yeah i get it, parabolas and all. it's impressive, though

arabic scholars invented the parabola.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ringo Roadagain posted:

also for the record, I dont care if hamas beheaded 40 babies. unconditional support.

ringos right

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

She’s surprisingly onboard w the thread position because apparently the Israel lobby people were unbearable in her DC days

lmao broads rock

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Poppers posted:

I have photographic sauce that will lead to the complete destruction of Israel. That sauce is juiced. And the juice is fully wet.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

smarxist posted:

can we make it 2?

GGGN!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
gonna start using MBA aftet my name, but it stands for marg bar amrika

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

death to the genocidal state of israel. we americans will have to stand before our creator and justify what we've aided

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mdemone posted:

I'm sorry OP but they are going to slaughter remaining men, women, and children.

I wish I had news that would make sense to you.

your words dishonor the martyr basil al araj.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

smarxist posted:

reading D&D and reddit at the same time is how belushi died, they called it a screedball

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

you hope to get poz cum in your rear end and that's why you log into grindr nightly and upload a brand new hole pic

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

VoicesCanBe posted:

These people are heroes. No one in the West could even imagine this level of bravery.

I know my words are powerless here but I don't want them to go down as martyrs. I want them to be victorious. Total, uncritical support to all Palestinians.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

go ahead and draft me bitch ill post from jail

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Canned Sunshine posted:

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

may peace come quickly to you. :glomp:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

Not in mine, but I'm only two years in. It's more bearable to deal with but it's still very hard to fathom.

18 in here. it gets better and easier. keep your head up.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

he sounds like dr. steve brule.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

Hello -- Zodium is now a thread IK here to help out here.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

:nsa:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Uncle Wemus posted:

does that mean you would be okay if Native Americans stormed your town in the early hours of the morning and slaughtered you in your bed?

smarxist posted:

just roll with it like the jackass boys, you see it, you get riled, then you're like "damnit hoot" then you stand behind him and laugh at everyone else he gets

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

fly high, falcon

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

what the gently caress does Israel even sell for me to boycott? Dreidels and Uzi’s?

costco and aldi brand omeprazole

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

He cleaned his military issue rifle with bubble bath!!

g*d protect chaim

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

ProperGanderPusher posted:

Like the one cousin kicked out of her church for randomly blasting a shofar throughout the service and loudly asserting that prayers don’t work if there’s no doots to go with it when told to stop.

you married the wrong one

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

JW, was it Palestinians who blew up the King David Hotel?

yes

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.versobooks.com/blogs/news/solidarity-with-palestine-free-resources-and-further-reading

Idk if anyone posted this itt, but Verso has a handful of free books about Palestine out right now. The Palestine Laboratory is on there and the author was interviewed by RWN.

are you able to add palestine speaks to your cart? says its unavailable for me (usa)

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i get a "no available in your region" when i try to add it, you could try a vpn or something?

i guess i was just more curious as to why that book wouldnt be available in the us.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

thinking about the guy finding out El Al Airlines supports Israel and immediately canceling his Matmid Frequent Flyer Card, shuddering the whole time.

el al airlines means 'the the airlines'

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

israel thought that by destroying a hospital and killing incubator babies they can get a victory, all theyve done is sign their death certificate.

John Charity Spring posted:

The news from Al Shifa is heartbreaking and the scale of suffering there is hard to comprehend. jesus christ

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Zodium posted:

goons read one paragraph about game theory fifteen years ago and think everything is a prisoners dilemma

:nsa:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

children ftmfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

RadiRoot posted:

feeling that despair again

the people fighting and dying and surviving this horror aren't despairing. they're flourishing as well as flowers can in poor soil during a drought.

you dont get to despair.