Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I checked under my bed but the bogey man wasn’t there. But I was scared checking. This is somehow related to people calling out a world government’s human rights atrocities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

you putting fart in my name doesn’t own me. in fact here is an entire article I wrote about how not owned I am and I will reply to everyone on Twitter dot com to remind them I am not owned by saying fart at me

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I mean Trump’s base had a torch carrying march chanting “Jews will not replace us” and we’ve had multiple synagogue shootings. Jews would 100% be sent to camps with other minorities, let’s not kid ourselves. It’s just systemically it’s also every form of our state and federal authority is also geared to killing anyone not white in very brazen ways

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The World War Z movie basically stops it’s mediocre action Brad Pitt hero movie to do a 20 minute infomercial on why Israel is great and it’s very weird. They end it with “Isreal would have been a bastion of civilization but they invited in Muslims so they all died. Really makes you think, huh?”

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What haven’t I been told about these hermit crab queues for shells before what the gently caress people

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

follow up article in 30 days: “Israel says it did not put acid in vaccines sent to Palestinians, it’s just their dirty subhuman blood reacts violently with modern medicine”

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

the flag isn’t banned, you just can’t show it or fly it without legal repercussions and having it confiscated

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You see we are the good guys now let me tell you about how we must preserve our racial purity against the mud races

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

How long until Mossad agents start killing Ben and Jerry’s workers

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Rainbow Knight posted:

ah i see i am once again behind the times

here's the article quoted. they link a bunch of articles as evidence, but i can't seem to reach said articles :v:

i know it's an internet nobody, but also it's probably some IDF goon so lol dti

It’s an article by NGO-Monitor. It’s a pro-Israel right wing propaganda mill that labels anything BDS or calls out Israeli human rights violations as linked to terrorists. Any articles, and anyone linking them, is safe to ignore

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 23:20 on Jul 30, 2021

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Shortly after this picture Israel leveled the stadium and two thirds of the city citing security concerns over “wooden terrorist missiles”

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Started as Cold War stuff and then we figured out just how much oil and important elements are in dem thar hills so we just ran with them as a proxy to stomp all over the Middle East so we could suck up the natural resources to fuel our Moloch capitalism machine back home

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1711070502243242022?s=20

LOL is Israel so wiped the gently caress out daddy america has to park an aircraft carrier close by? whatever happened to the mighty IDF LOL

This is basically the entire history of the IDF. The only thing they’re good at is killing civilians and journalists. The second they come against any organized armed group they wilt into incompetency and demand US intervention

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Turns out unrelenting indoctrination of hate and paranoia of THE OTHER ends up making your armed forces shoot at anything when poo poo actually goes down. Who knew!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hamas lost the moral high ground. Like Martin Luther King once said “something something time tables something another man’s freedom” which he probably meant setting a timetable for your freedom by non-direct action so your oppressors don’t get upset by too sudden of changes, I’m pretty sure

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ghoul on MSNBC saying Israel has a duty to bomb Gaza because a government is obligated to protect its people and ensure they have a safe, normal way of life and in the same breath say this is also why Israel needs to use ground tactics to take back Settlements in Palestine. :laffo:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Man imagine if Hamas had been really insane monsters and used things like white phosphorus and flechette bombs against civilians. I’m sure any group doing that would have an even more forceful condemnation from all sides in the US

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

i know the west is full of demons but it's weird how they used to at least pretend to care about Palestine and acknowledge that both sides had suffered. Now it's just Israel. There's no history of the conflict anymore. Hamas just up and did this for no reason. I guess that's how 9/11 was portrayed. The ARABS just did a terrorism because they hate freedom. Again, no history. Just the present. Get the real impression between this and Ukraine that some 'next phase' shenanigans are going on in the west. Maybe shoring up for the climate crisis and war with China, where we'll have to make 'tough choices'. Hence the use of language like 'asiatic' said by actual officials. Openly othering anyone not part of the 'west'.

It really it awesome to watch the “the left side of media” in the US, like MSNBC, having people on and allowed to say stuff like “I don’t see how Israel can exist peacefully with these savages right over their border” and the hosts just nod along to very clearly calling for genocide

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“We live in constant fear of the Palestinian Menace!” I say before going to the rave at the open air prison right after a rocket attack in the hope of Israeli bombs blowing up civilians at night to be the backdrop of some techno music

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

*Climbing atop the mountain of dead Palestinians to reach a microphone, tapping on it a few times* Killing civilians is bad and this is why Israel has to defend itself from these subhumans as only they would target innocents like this

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:lol: at all western media going “Hamas says it will kill hostages if Israel doesn’t stop bombings in Gaza!” ignoring the rest of the demand which is “stop bombing civilians without giving them a warning so they can flee the area”

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: media in the US this morning asking why we haven’t done anything about the “Iranian Problem”, saying clearly they’re the reason Israel got spanked by Hamas. Just full out wanting multiple genocides going on at once

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

And MSNBC now has a Congress man on saying how the solidarity demonstration for Palestinian in Times Square was in support of terrorism and demanding universities now ban any pro-Palestinian talk or gatherings :laffo: it’s all just so transparent

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 13:06 on Oct 10, 2023

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

HAMAS formally tells the nazi occupiers of the city of Ashkelon that they have 2 hours to evacuate the city as a whole and anyone who doesnt flee now has no excuse for what will happen to them.

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711715790842478824?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711717004837589495?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

heres hoping their warning has teeth behind it

HAMAS doing more to try and prevent civilian death here than IDF ever does but clearly yes the bad guys

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Not even seeing this guy as a person. The man’s talking about how Israel is massacring innocent Palestinians which includes six of his own family members who don’t have panic rooms and poo poo, something the BBC and other western media has been crowing about how targeting civilians makes HAMAS subhuman monsters, and just glosses right over it to try and get a gotcha “DO YOU LOVE HAMAS?!” question and no matter what he says just keeps asking a different variation of the same question

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

If the IDF actually locates where the hostages are being held they’ll simply bomb the area to kill HAMAS members and go “Look what they made us do!” and all the freaks in the west will nod their heads and cite the death of hostages as the reason Israel should keep doing a genocide

Like it’s not even hyperbole to say the hostages best chance of survival is HAMAS’s restraint instead of hoping the IDF can control their desire to bomb civilians

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Israel has a right to defend itself

But not Palestine, even though they’re the ones constantly faced with an outside country using their military to take over their land, place armed people in their stolen homes, and tell those people they’re free to kill Palestinians. The only thing they can do is peacefully demonstrate. Israel is allowed to kill peaceful protestors, however, because they have a right to defend themselves. I still can’t figure out why a violent reactionary group has formed in Palestine it’s such a mystery they just must hate freedom

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m sorry but Israel has a right to defend itself from danger and they just handed me a note that says “Any living Palestinian is a danger.” That’s the rules, I’m afriad. You Palestinians should really have thought about this before existing

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's a great read
"If mass rapes aren't occurring why do I keep insisting they are? Checkmate"

I like the fact anyone who asks “Are there any actually verified reports or anything? Or is this just playing into the ‘human animals’?” gets shouted down that it isn’t racism, no siree, but of course the rapes are happening because HAMAS are dirty subhumans so it doesn’t need to be verified

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

After Israel completes its purge of Gaza in five years the same ghouls on MSNBC cheering on the genocide with offer the same mealy mouthed “The indigenous population probably could have been treated a bit better. We must learn from our mistakes going forward” they do when they talk about native Americans when they aren’t fighting for their rights here in the US

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

mcmagic posted:

progressive other than palestine has been a thing since before I was born.

Yeah, the US has done really well at hammering it into everyone’s head that “Anything but full approval of everything Israel does = a literal Nazi and holocaust lover” so as soon as anything like this crops up everyone’s brains turn off and we get them frothing at the mouth demanding rivers of Palestinian blood

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah, the supposed bastion of left wing media in the US, MSNBC, has just been having various people come on everyday using nothing but genocide language. Yesterday that had on Rubio calling for Israel to go into Gaza and do a “complete eradication” because you simply can’t live in peace if those people are on your border :lol:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Edit: double post

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ELTON JOHN posted:

theyve been spatting with shapiro for the last day or so lol

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1711743927345193078

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Al! posted:

i see these kinds of takes but theyre not like the west where they can afford to grind up a few thousand people to play geopolitical games. things were already at the end times for the gaza strip, violence of some sort was the only option

Yeah. Like I know it’s typically for atrocities against Palestinians to get memory holed but they did a peaceful march to the border wall to draw international attention to their plight in Gaza and got massacred by the hundreds and thousands permanently injured by IDF snipers and the wests response was to tut-tut the Palestinians for provoking poor little Israel into killing them, if it was acknowledged at all.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

"40 beheaded babies" is just going to be gospel truth now

Cool media literacy we have

Just like that journalist the IDF shot in the head at near point blank range and then claimed it was totally the Palestinians and everyone parroted was true until they were forced to investigate and quietly announced it was an “accidental” IDF weapon discharge yet people still point to her about how if you try to help the Palestinians they’ll just kill you because they’re violent animals

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Someone on MSNBC who is clamoring for war with Iran just said Israel doesn’t occupy Gaza. I think my brain is about to explode

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“we must train the animals in Gaza to be civilized” how do you type this and not see yourself as a monster?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s really fun to confront people spouting how Israel is justified in killing civilians because HAMAS targeted civilians with the articles about IDF being ordered to go into Gaza apartments and kill everyone they see, including shooting a grandma from a roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

William Bear posted:

I assume by Palestine he means the West Bank. Why don't they get a military or an independent foreign policy? They're not launching rockets at Israel or run by Hamas. That's not fair.

Because the subtext is that Palestinians are less than human and can’t be trusted so instead we’ll treat them like animals on a reserve that Israel can bomb at any given moment. So really it’s not any sort of real policy change

Also MSNBC has just been having hours of talking heads all saying we have to go to war with Iran despite no evidence linking them to the HAMAS attack. They just hand waive that away as being “common sense they did” so if MSNBC is getting these marching orders, we might actually get US action in Iran over Israel’s lust for death :laffo:

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Oct 10, 2023