Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

It’s fun seeing a whole generation of sex fiends being exposed

How loving trashy do you have to be?

I just don't get these people, not just the football players, but all the politicians, actors, and so on who are getting busted or accused. They're famous, have money, generally good looking or in shape (at least he athletes) but still corner women and pull their dicks out? How hard is it to find a horny single in your area on Tinder? I guess it becomes more about power than sex at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Good deal for him. Get a huge payday to do nothing on the Browns, then win a ring with the Patriots.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Chromatic posted:

Anyone remember Larry Johnson?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/sp...thinks-its-cte/

Dude probably won't have a good end.

Larry Johnson was responsible for one of the ballsiest plays I ever saw. Chiefs were on the goal line with just a few seconds on the clock and instead of kicking the field goal to tie, Vermiel sends Larry right up the middle for the winning TD.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Blarfk posted:

Is there any duo that has more than 3,930 and one of them didn't get 1500?

What is the most combined yards for a single player in a year? I'm guessing it's less than 2430. I thought maybe LaDanian Tomlinson might qualify since he had some huge years when he caught an assload of passes, but even his best combined year was 1815+508. Then you'd still need a receiver on the same team in the same year with 1499 combined yards.

Actually I checked, Chris Johnson and Marshall Faulk both broke 2400 combined yards, but neither had a receiver anywhere close to ~1500.

Bigass Moth fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Dec 14, 2017

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/14/browns-film-study-josh-gordon-vs-dom-capers-and-deshone-kizer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Anaysis: Deshone Kizer = bad

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Naturally Selected posted:

I always saw it as the other way around. Cannon arm, no recognition/read skills. So yeah you can get it 50+ yards downfield, except you're not actually throwing it TO anyone.

Deshone Kizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

FizFashizzle posted:

I think smith is going to undeservedly make the hall of fame based on personality and I won’t be upset.

He deserves it.

• Locked thread