Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

DICK DICER posted:

Despite leaving the bar with hot mess, I was unable to seal the deal. She decided that swinging by her friends house party with me in tow, snorting a mountain of cocaine, and being the center of attention for everyone for all night was more what she had in mind

Well it was always going to take a monumental effort to block that much cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

gimpsuitjones posted:

TYRES ARE EXPENSIVE

$470nz ea (fitted & balanced)

lol

geeeeeeezzzz

Shoulda kept the Corolla as a DD

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

So I guess some dude is using my side by side weight loss photos and passing me off as one of his clients for his personal training business on Facebook. But he preemptively blocked me so I can't look at his page to see if it's true. Or I don't have the correct name to search. Anyways, that's a new type of drama for me.

oh Rhyno. Never change :allears:

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

45.6C road temperature when I finished on the bike at 10:30am. Air temp close to 38C. Yuuuuuuuup this is gonna be a blast furnace day.

It’s stinking hot even up the hill. I can’t imagine what Penrith would be like today. Even more hell on earth than usual

I was going to remove the head unit from the girlfriends car tonight to see how bad the PO fuckery is but I’m thinking it can wait…

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

the spyder posted:

Oh man I found a bottle of Longmorn 16 after a few months of searching. It's awesome. I cut my alcohol intake waaaaay back, so this should last quite a while.

I’m not sure I’ve ever tried a Longmorn. It’s a bit hot for whisky drinking here at the moment, but we did just have a 6 pack of the Ardbeg Kelpie Committee release mysteriously turn up at the bottle shop I work at. It was supposed to be ‘sold out’ months ago so I know where one of those is going…

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
What’s the best way to reattach trim pieces? The A pillar trim on this e36 has degraded so bad all the plastic tabs have snapped off.

I’m thinking double sided foam tape?

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

NitroSpazzz posted:

Just E36 things. Double sided tape works ok, I'd recommend the thick black trim/bumper tape as it holds up better. Otherwise hot glue works in a pinch.

this sort of thing?

https://www.amazon.com/3M-38583-Exterior-Attachment-Tape/dp/B00JR4D7AA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1515411747&sr=8-5&keywords=trim+tape

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Got the new head unit installed in the girlfriends car. In record high temperatures while being eaten alive by mosquitoes.

I cannot wait to have a garage!

Also about to have my first day off in 2018 so that's nice.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
We finally had a cooler day today, after the most EPIC thunder storm last night. I was woken up time after time by thunder, every time I looked out the window there were multiple flashes. I’ve seen a few storms but none quite that prolific and sustained.

Hope your cat is ok :3:

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Put it in Canberra. It can serve roughly half the population with reasonable losses and if something goes wrong, nothing of value is lost!

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
By that definition there are a depressing number of “gods” in this world

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Edit: Speaking of, we're going to hit the west coast for out Honeymoon and there is a LOT of walking on the agenda. I need a new backback to cart all our shizzle around so looking for suggestions.

It’s funny you mention that word cart. If you’re planning on doing a lot of walking in California a cart is the only goon approved option. Bonus points for putting a sign on it

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
In a decidedly non-AI move I just blew my sports car fund on paying off most of my credit card. :randno:

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Glad you're back MGS, sorry to hear you've had a lovely time of it.

Is it worth trying to stay in that place and get some roommates to cover rent rather than ditching all your hard earned loot? I understand that may not be an option for various reasons and sometimes a fresh start is what you need.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ferremit posted:

Enjoy! We’re on day 3 of 40+ here in Adelaide and then on the weekend it’s only dropping to 30ish...

We very rarely get above mid 30's here in the Blue Mountains and I think it'll be one of the few things I miss when I leave in a couple of months. I relocated to the downstairs bedroom a few weeks ago and I've not had a single uncomfortable night since. I reckon there's a solid 10 degree (C) difference between upstairs and down.

Tonight it's a glorious evening, I've got the hibachi cranking, meat chilling down and a beer cracked. I'm burgin' out hard.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

What the gently caress is Bubbrub and why should I care....?

Oh my sweet summer child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I prefer 'gently caress trophy' because it really seems to annoy some people who have kids. Probably not the best thing to use though if the kids'll see it. :v:

This is now the number one reason I have for ever having kids. Also a great idea for a kids t-shirt! Just make sure it’s sized for those who can’t read and you’re off to a winner.

• Locked thread