Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Fo3 posted:

Still seems sucky, but I agree, go get hosed 2017. It was the worst.

You don’t remember 2016, do you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Seminal Flu posted:

I know this is close to poly ticks, but god drat, Tesla... first they were promising Model 3 production of 5k/month by the end of 2017, now it's 2500 per week by the end of MARCH.

loving :lol:

So many people watching with their $1k deposits that they won't see a car for years and years.

It's actually way worse than that.

I'm still stoked for mine, but I'm on the wrong loving coast. :(

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Rhyno posted:

I live 25 minutes from the meth capital of the midwest. I wish I had pictures of the criminal masterminds that surround me.

EDIT: I ALSO KNOW A GUY WHO NEVER LAUGHS HE JUST SAYS "that's hilarious" IT'S LIKE THAT GODDAMNED SCRUBS EPISODE AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE TO COMMITTING MURDER IN MY LIFE

That’s hilarious.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

NitroSpazzz posted:

I've been considering doing the same after a series of issues with my 300k+ daily.

Read this three times before it didn’t have a dollar sign in my brain. Was irrationally angry that it wasn’t accompanied by pictures of your Vanquish.

:v:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

You broke the hood struts because you were pissed at your ex-wife and not paying attention, or you broke the hood struts, and then your wonderful children arrived and you realized how good life was?

There are two different stories here, and I can’t figure out which one is happening.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Or just fill up when you have 1/8 to 1/4 of a tank left. It's not great for your fuel pump to run it low on every tank anyway.

We’re looking at you, late-eighties to early-two thousands General Motors products.

:raise:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Bajaha posted:

I'm down in Atlanta, and there was a dusting of snow.

It's like a state of emergency here, schools closed, radio hosts urging people to stay off the roads, anecdotes how even with their mighty 4x4 they were barely able to make it in, hilarious skid marks on the road from the few brave souls who decided to venture out.

As a native of the frozen north, Ahahahahahaha.

Not Atlanta, but still in the south, and it never, ever, ever gets old.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The Locator posted:

Only thing your W4's do is determine how much gets yoinked form your check. If when you do your taxes you discover you owe the feds lots of money, then adjust your W4's. If you end up getting some back or are close to even, then gently caress it, it's good.

The closest I ever got to break even was writing the Fed a check for 0.27¢.

The stamp to send it cost more. It felt good. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Mr-Spain posted:

Bought one of those little cheap electric pressure washers for washing the cars and i'm pretty impressed. Quiet and does a good job with normal dirt. If i need to really blast something i'll borrow my dad's gas powered one.

Ya, mine is useless for any actual pressure-washing needs, but it’s great at foam cannons and clearing leaves off my patio.

• Locked thread