Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

oh no instead of him on every monitor on the globe, its just one glitchy one

missingno would have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

inadvertent hot take on religion

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

they should try not saying it like a tv preacher

who is jeeeezus-ah

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Prav posted:

poor guy can't even afford pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco&t=59s

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

it's a guillotine

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

What if the alternatives are dead crew members or a live accompanying Elon Musk

Musk would probably have enough weed in his system to count as an edible so there's a bonus if you eat him first

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

Philly leads the charge.

one of the philly posters in here years ago said that philly people hate being reminded that places outside philly exist, so this was probably seen as a direct attack on them

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

Uh, so, facebook had an earnings call yesterday afternoon/evening, and it didn't go so well. They lost like a quarter of their stock price today.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/02/facebooks-stock-crash-is-a-long-time-coming

An important feature of the earnings call was all the big institutional investors wanting to know why the gently caress facebook is spending every spare dime on VR while their main business crumbles. Tik Tok may have been mentioned a few times.

So I have a friend who works there and there was an all-hands meeting today where zuckerberg was really pissed off. He said something like "don't talk to me about burning out our four day work weeks, if I had my way we'd be doing 996 like the Chinese because that's how you innovate!" So, Zuckerberg may be about to have a major meltdown, look forward to that!

996 is illegal in China now so it's the perfect time for US work culture to really jump on that poo poo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

What percentage of men are natural born deep throaters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Home automation woes? Have you considered

Help, I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my rear end cheeks has my home lighting strobing like the god drat nightmares fear factory