Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Freeside is such a cheerful place, also one of the places you can impact the most with your choices.
Thanks again for filling out all the dead space between conversations, this makes it a much more enjoyable LP.

Yes indeed. Loving the added conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Did everyone see the announcement about Fallout 76? Got my hopes up it'd be a spin off of Fallout 4 much like NV is for 3. Looks like it might be more of an online survival game ala Rust.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

Kemix posted:

They "claimed" it isn't...but still :ughh: I just hope this game isn't the massive anti-climax FO4 was. Holy gently caress they just...discarded everything that Obsidian put down in NV and poo poo all over the grave. And the less said about the settlement defense and their "creator's club" the loving better.

I still can't get myself to play FO4. I think I sunk about 8-10 hours in and it just felt like a slog the whole time.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
I never played the DLCs, so for me at least this seems like a pretty cool one so far!

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Holy crap what a slog...well done.

I've never seen this DLC through, so I'm excited to see what happens.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Even his reason to hate Sinclair is terrible.

gently caress Dean.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Wait ApeHawk...why did you hit on a 19? :argh:

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

ApeHawk posted:

I HAD LUCK 10! IT BETRAYED ME!

I too think I have Luck 10 around 2:00am in Vegas from time to time.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
How have I never found grandma??

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Wow the lady from the Thorn is annoying as hell. At Sun's level I'd be tempted to disappoint her and show her how many fucks she actually gives.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
I...I never finished that quest line. Wow...

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

RickVoid posted:

When I mentioned this was the only part of Honest Hearts that I enjoyed, I meant it. His whole story is drat good. That bit where he's getting ready to go rescue the proto-tribal survivors from the cage, the next entry is "They ate them" and then the five day skip before it just goes After Action Report was just :black101:

The genesis of The Sorrows was a fantastic ending to his story.

That was my favorite part as well.

I really should replay this game with all the DLC and I never did any of them, but I'm enjoying the heck out of reading this LP.

Also I'm really curious what was picked up but not mentioned in the last post.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

eating only apples posted:

It was the note from the 22 dwellers about the vengeful spirit, right? We discovered their camp last update but skipped over it on our way to our spirit quest, so this update we read what we picked up there.

Ah, makes sense. I didn't pick up on that.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Wow Sun...just...wow.

I guess she got her revenge.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

ApeHawk posted:

Correct.

Is this something that can be spoiled or no? I'm curious.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
I've never seen this part of FNV so I'm pretty stoked.

I really hope that whatever Sun decides to do, that it at least matches what Benny went through.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

quote:

I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME BY MY SIDE!!!

I saw that coming and still lol'ed way too loud.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Yeah I never put two and two together with regards to Camp Golf. :shrug:

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Raul's outfit...that's amazing.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

ApeHawk posted:

Off to a frolicking start!

Chapter 75: Sun Vulture and the Ellipses of Ulysses

Now I'm off to play a game where you stop an old guy from putting himself inside young teenagers for the next couple of days

Erm...what?

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

Spuzzz posted:

Sour Gummi Worms are great if you want a gummi with flavor. Sour Skittles are great if you want something with some bite.

I always found sour patch kids to be the right about of up front "kick" with that latter sweetness from the gummi.

Trolli Sour Brite gummi worms a good second place for me.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

Oblique Angle posted:

Holy poo poo that guy talks a lot. I never played this DLC and now I'm kinda glad.

Frankly I am having a hard time understanding the story for this DLC mostly due to how long and the way he talks. I'm going to need a TLDR at some point or I'll have to check a wiki to understand what the hell is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Great job ApeHawk. I really enjoyed this LP, especially the extra little touches you added to Sun's personality.

Can't wait to see what you do next after you well deserved rest.