Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

front page of the sun today is that a premier league team has apparently had a problem with the team bullying 2 first team players who're possibly gay

Insurrectionist posted:

Ashley Killiams

He could've filled the lad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Davey Klaasen's playing for Everton's u23s right now against Swansea and got booked in the first minute. Looks out of his depth.

What a signing.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Glenn Murray is class he gave all three Swansea centrebacks a right roasting.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Wilshere won't get half what he's on at Arsenal anywhere else.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

Wasn't Fabianski injured all the time at Arsenal and has now been healthy for years at Swansea?

Yes.

I don't think he's missed a game from injury since he joined.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

tao of lmao posted:

Honestly at this point I just like seeing well played, close games, but that’s not nearly as fun as getting irrationally mad over things I have no control over in defense of my arbitrarily chosen team.

If I had to pick based on kits, Swansea has that cool light blue to dark blue fade (i want to say one of the big teams maybe Chelsea does this as well), and if I were to pick on badges, Sheffield Wednesday’s cute owl dude is an easy shoe-in.

Swansea are your local club so they're your team.

Sorry.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

tao of lmao posted:

After some more research and thought, I’m going to support Wolves and hope they keep spending after promotion.

All aboard the bandwagon.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Reprisal posted:

he was one of the most intelligent player-guest-hosts on MOTD

Ice burn.

Mumbles as much nonsense as the rest of them.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
British football is full of ex-players being given development league coaching busy work.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

Welbeck isn’t all that bad as long as you don’t consider him to be a striker. He’s perfectly competent when playing as a winger.

You've got a really low opinion of wingers.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
They didn't chose to support United to not see them win all the trophies.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

bewbies posted:

haha west ham

has there ever been another PL team that missed preseason expectations so badly? that newcastle team where the guys got in a fistfight? some leeds team?

They're right on my pre-season expectation for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jota posted:

this is going to get real ugly for swansea

e: not the matchday thread but still possibly true

Back to Clement form of getting 0-1 shots on target per game. Just got to hope Southampton, Stoke and West Brom want to go down more.

• Locked thread